Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the future of bitcoin is brighter then any other currency in the world.  (Read 2241 times)
Yarsk (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:15:44 AM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come.
So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:19:33 AM

Now it looks like the price is constantly rising but you have to now that it doesn't have to be always like this. Volatility is natural for bitcoin ad price gets up and down all the time. That is something that people have to learn, price growth is not constant but it's not the end of the world when it drops down, this is just natural cycle. You have to decide what you want to do with your bitcoins, whether you want to save it for longer term and profit on the price growth with time or you want to trade it and spend it. 

malaj
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:23:13 AM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come.
So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.
I will hold the bitcoins for long time due to the trend of bitcoins price is increasing for long time about couples years later
i won't buy or sell bitcoins trading bitcoins fair fiat and i don't have plan to sell my bitcoins,
but i just traded bitcoins fair altcoins and some the profit will be hold in bitcoins for long time the best time to sell my bitcoins is couples years later not today.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:23:27 AM

This just proves that more and more people are getting intersted in cryptocurrency. And Btc is like the most powerful currency amongst most of them because other crypto's adjust there price accordingly. Businessmen or even government entities are starting to invest in btc in the fear that maybe clients or citizens might move there money on btc leaving theses entities in low profits. But off course btc can help a countries' economy if handled properly.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:37:10 AM

Selling bitcoins for now will not give a good profit instead try to store them and then sell once they are too high. Perhaps bitcoin will soon reach 4000$ and at that time it will be a good profit if we sell bitcoins then.Now the price is high but it will go much high according to the predictions and some research.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

That's a very hard questions to answer, especially now that bitcoin is rising very fast, honestly I only sell my bitcoin if I really need to sell it, but if I don't have an emergency I can't attend to without using bitcoin I will not sell it and wait for it to reach $10000 or more.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:46:39 AM

Now it looks like the price is constantly rising but you have to now that it doesn't have to be always like this. Volatility is natural for bitcoin ad price gets up and down all the time. That is something that people have to learn, price growth is not constant but it's not the end of the world when it drops down, this is just natural cycle. You have to decide what you want to do with your bitcoins, whether you want to save it for longer term and profit on the price growth with time or you want to trade it and spend it. 

Volatility is the key term here. For some reason people just expect bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general just to go up in price forever. And when a certain cryptocurrency would drop 10% in price a day, they will be like "crypto XYZ's price crashed, what the hell happened?", as if 200-300% rise in price in a short period of time is a normal thing.

When will I sell my bitcoin? I don't see the reason to. Isn't the main goal to get away from fiat? Then why sell? Use it in the future when bitcoin gets more accepted globally. As of now the only reason I would sell bitcoin is in an event of a emergency whereas I will be needing a huge amount of fiat.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:14:46 AM

if you are not a day trader then there is no good time to sell bitcoin because price will always rise before you can turn your head and look at what happened to the price after you sold. and in case you are not a day trader you should only consider the long term investment and the long term profit of bitcoin.
take a look at this topic to get the feeling of what I mean by "long term": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1790863.0

if you ARE a day trade then after a big rise is usually a good time to sell and then immediately place multiple buy orders at lower prices where you think is going to be the support or below support (conversely the price that you think can be reached).

Only Bitcoin
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:30:15 AM

The question or statement in your title doesn't match the subject of what you typed about. I thought you were going to explain why bitcoin is better than other currencies or possibly ask why other people thought that way. To answer the actual question in the subject, I'd say buy and hold.

The grammar nazi in me can't resist. The title should read "Why the future of bitcoin is brighter than any other currency in the world."

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Bitcoin price is a major attraction from the common people. Now next to bitcoin ethereum has been gaining popularity which is just because of the higher price than any other digital currency. Brighter future of bitcoin is due to the multiple usage access and market acceptance rather than just trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:52:02 AM

Bitcoin future is brighter than one other currency because other currencies already have millions of users and will be hard for them get new users because you can't use foreign currency in your country. And they are all the same, so no innovation
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

I would recommend doing something like buy low sell high, but that will be super hard to do, since Bitcoin is volatile (price goes up and down a lot) and therefore it is nearly impossible to predict when the price will go up and when the prices will go down. Holding is also what some people do, since the price of bitcoin will eventually go up and they are just waiting for that day.  

I mostly just sell 40% of what I earn from signature campaigns and with the rest, I hold and wait until prices go up and sell again. Bought some bitcoin when it was only 2K and sold all of it when it was 3.2K around a couple of days back.

User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:57:11 AM

I think bitcoin has a great advantage above other cryptocurrencies. It is popular, I mean not popular like facebook or google or the dollar but compared to other cryptocurrencies it is very popular. So if someone new to the cryptoworld invests into some cryptoes it is likely that he will choose BTC first.

I can imagine following scenarios:
- Bitcoin will be always the king because of it´s popularity, tx speed and cost will be fixed and more features come (like f.e. smart contracts)
- Bitcoin will fall and some other crypto takes it´s place because the cummunity is not able to fix problems in enough time

both of these scenarios would be a slow process, would not happen over night but in a few months

[could be your ad]
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:05:09 AM

I don't any one can tell the best time to sell your bitcoib or even the idea of keeping or saving them for a while will give much retur...I can say is that bitcoin is very unpredictable yes so far it's getting higher now but you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow I would suggest you sell them when you think the price is reasonable don't wait for so much high price when you think you can have good income now then sell them...
fredrickodo

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:16:55 AM

I think bitcoin has a great merit above other cryptocurrencies because it's the first accepted cryptocurrency ever existed with the profit so amazing.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:23:45 AM

if you are not a day trader then there is no good time to sell bitcoin because price will always rise before you can turn your head and look at what happened to the price after you sold. and in case you are not a day trader you should only consider the long term investment and the long term profit of bitcoin.
take a look at this topic to get the feeling of what I mean by "long term": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1790863.0

if you ARE a day trade then after a big rise is usually a good time to sell and then immediately place multiple buy orders at lower prices where you think is going to be the support or below support (conversely the price that you think can be reached).

I agree. It is better to look at in long-term-perspective especially if you are not a trader or day trader. There are a lot of people in the pas tor even this year since the price had increased considerably this year and a lot of people sold it then regret. It is a wise decision (in my opinion) to hold but don't feel bad if it drops since it is natural but the thing is it will have a new floor, a new high and lows compared to the previous months and years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

I think bitcoin has a great merit above other cryptocurrencies because it's the first accepted cryptocurrency ever existed with the profit so amazing.

Yes that's true! bitcoin is the first created cryptocurrency and known worldwide, more people invested this currency now that's why the market value is so high.
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:41:40 AM

My strategy is to earn and hold bitcoins. Because there's a lot of strength left in bitcoin and it is not going to stop anytime soon. The price is around 3300 USD today and that's not the highest you can think.

I am sure if you hold your bitcoin for another 3-4 years, you will get more than 250% profit compared to the current price. So that's what I am trying to do, just earn and save it in a secure location.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:45:41 AM

I can imagine following scenarios:
- Bitcoin will be always the king because of it´s popularity, tx speed and cost will be fixed and more features come (like f.e. smart contracts)
- Bitcoin will fall and some other crypto takes it´s place because the cummunity is not able to fix problems in enough time

it doesn't have to be completely black and white. it can be grey too Smiley
for example bitcoin stays the same, strong, growing, ... and another cryptocurrency is invented with things other than "get rich quick", "ICO", ... in mind -things such as being a cryptocurrency, or what Satoshi wrote in his paper- and that cryptocurrency aka altcoin grows as big as bitcoin and they are used alongside each other each having similar yet different purposes.

Yes that's true! bitcoin is the first created cryptocurrency and known worldwide, more people invested this currency now that's why the market value is so high.

bitcoin is not the "first created" cryptocurrency.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:14:38 AM

We observed now that bitcoin still growing and the price always goes up. Bitcoin is become successful against odds, even though segwit might happen  but still on the top among others. Community embraced and welcoming it as new generation of currencies. A possible thing may happens that bitcoin will take place as a world currency.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:43:10 AM

It is true that the bitcoin has had and still having a great succcess and more and more poeple are intrested in it and belive in it, but that does not mean that 10 years from now the same situation is gona be, as we all know that bitcoin is limited and that limite in the splly, also limites the boundries for bitcoin becoming a major currency that is approved by all goverments in the world.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

You can see that the price is increasing, but it is not always like that. It had its decreases, and once it got down, people start selling their bitcoins in fear that the value of bitcoin is gone. It returned back, and now it's higher than ever. Probably the value will get really high, but beware of the volatile nature of bitcoin, as it can decrease it's value drastically also.
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

But its a a volatile currency. Some would say that it is in the open beta edition, with bugs being symbolistic of the volatile nature of bitcoin.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:48:57 AM

save your bitcoin or spend it, whatever is right for you
and when it drops back in price . . . just buy more.
I wouldnt sell it just because its high, just buy it when its low.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

You can ask everyone here but you wont find the 100 percent accurate answer.
It will just be prediction and observation but wont be the exact thing that will happen.
At the end it will be your choice to decide whether you want to sell or hold it.
Don't want to be blaming anyone just because you listened to them.

For me, there is a part that is on hold and there is a part which I spend and it is working well.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

It is because bitcoin is starting to revolutionize the world. Bitcoin is getting widely accepted and the demand for bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger and that is the reason why its future is getting brighter than any other currency in the world because of its advancement which most of the people need in the future.
trippki

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

The ultimate aim is to SPEND your bitcoin... give it 2-3years and I don't think we'll see people talking about selling them or cashing them out - it'll just be about spending them.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

Nothing is certain in the crypto world... It's all too early to tell - even Bitcoin as the oldest coin is only 7 years old. Give it time to change and evolve...

With that said, some changes are kinda scary to the 'ecosystem'... We need to learn to do our own research and come up with our own opinions instead of blindly shilling one way or the other (especially on complex 'techy' matters such as the forks and the like)
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

No point in selling. Why would I exchange my shiny precious bitcoin for dirty fiat money? I honestly see no reason for that - unless there is some sort of financial emergency. HODL!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:41:36 PM by farhaan

We could see that just now,hard fork has occured and bitcoin price has started to increase constantly from that time.There is a huge increase in demand for bitcoins.We don't know exactly that how much it would increase.But on seeing bitcoin going to be legalized in many countries and there is huge adoption of bitcoins world wide,it would be better to hold it for some more time.Longer you hold bitcoins,larger will be the benefit.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

Bitcoin is like an investment asset same as stocks. The best time to sell it depends upon how much profit you intended and whether you need your money when your asset is appreciating at a good rate. It solely a personal decision.

Bitcoin is a deflationary currency and hence its price will keep on increasing with time. What I suggest others and what I do myself is to keep money in Bitcoin until its needed. Bitcoin is best asset to grow money.
jhkmjnhamster

Activity: 116
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

bitcoin was designed to be an alternative to our bizarre system financial
hirokazu

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

Because bitcoin have a lot of lover and useful. Besides for trading,  bitcoin can use to buy stuff like phone bills, clothes and many more think using online shop that accept bitcoin as payment method. That's why bitcoin worth so much other than cryptocurrencies that just used for trading/gambling.
Nibeloss

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

With bitcoin, a bright future is possible, because he has already provided such a future for many who joined him at the very beginning and kept him for a long time. You just have to wait and believe in bitcoin.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come. So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.

You should have sold some of your Bitcoin when it reached that high $3,412 because as of the time I am replying this Bitcoin experienced a little pullback. You could have made some profit that way by selling when it is high and then buying it back when it is already low.

However, nobody can be sure when is the best time to buy/sell Bitcoin as there is also a tendency that our hunch may not really be working. I am not good in trading so I just prefer to HODL as they say it. Bitcoin has now become a very good tool to increase one's wealth and I am sure there would be so many stories of richness all over the world.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

Everyone feels happiness when looking at the rising bitcoin prices today. Everything is unexpectedly due to an increase of nearly hundreds of USD in just a few days. Seeing this condition then I will look forward to a bright bitcoin future. People will switch and start using bitcoin. Bitcoin requires stability because it can make bitcoin more trusted by the world community.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.

You asked two questions, to answer your question will depend on:

Did you buy bitcoin when it's at what price? (If you bought some bitcoin)

What profit targets did you define when you bought bitcoin? (If you bought some bitcoin)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

Well it depends. The volatility of bitcoin makes it still a  coin to invest knowing all the risks it could bring you. You can't be sure tat it will be always growing for now on, because of it's volatile nature. But with the comebacks it made, it will definitely continue to grow till it is known by almost everyone in the world
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:08:46 PM

This is the simplest question and you mentioned the answer in your question itself. Bitcoin is the rapidly growing cryptocurrency which moved from $0.52 to $3400+
It does not have any huge obstacles and will surely grow a lot. bitcoin is best in fields of investing and many new users are introduced to bitcoins which makes its future bright.
Proton2233

Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

Bitcoin was the first crypto currency. Since it all started so he will always be the world's most popular crypto currency. The growth rate of the currency also makes it out of competition. The scope of bitcoin is also wider than any crypto currency.
sunneybitc

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

Bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency,because this decentralized.it is good asset for investors,we can do transactions anytime,for bitcoin transaction no need to depend on the bank just internet is enough.bitcoin price is very high and not handling by any government,in future bitcoin users will increase.we can exchange bitcoin to cash any time.
muncuss

Activity: 654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

Sell it and i'll buy that btc. Why you want to sell it now if you can gain more profit by holding it longer?*
When is the best time to sell? Best time is when you desperately need cash.
However i can't answer your question if you ask as a trader, as i think you don't need to asking this question.

*i'll say the same even if bitcoin price reach $10K or $20K, i believe there's a price limit in the future. That's the time when you must sell your bitcoin. but this is up to your intention wether you want to sell it for fiat or keep it forever because you hate fiat

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

Bitcoin future is brighter than one other currency because other currencies already have millions of users and will be hard for them get new users because you can't use foreign currency in your country. And they are all the same, so no innovation
no doubt the bitcoin users are increasing gradually as the price of the bitcoin is going high the bitcoin users are increasing because people wants to enlarge the money and they want a secure future so it is possible by staying in bitcoin and saving your bitcoin for long tern it is the positive point of the bitcoin no currency can make you earn money so fast as bitcoin can so! It is the reason why bitcoin is better than other currencies.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

No it cant surpass government-backed local fiat currencies no matter how we do say that price of bitcoin would soar up high but still it doesnt have the chance to replace fiat anytime soon and its impossible for it to become the mainstream but we wont know on what would happen though later on. Possibilities might happen but most likely this thing wont really happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

Bitcoin's prospects are much brighter because users of bitcoin do not pay taxes, because it is not affected by inflation, because it is not controlled by the government and is almost impossible to keep track of your savings. If that's not enough I can find a lot of pluses.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

The question or statement in your title doesn't match the subject of what you typed about. I thought you were going to explain why bitcoin is better than other currencies or possibly ask why other people thought that way. To answer the actual question in the subject, I'd say buy and hold.

The grammar nazi in me can't resist. The title should read "Why the future of bitcoin is brighter than any other currency in the world."
Haha...I appreciate the way you corrected the title but if the message is conveyed one way or the other, I think this much mistake is permissible. If the question is why bitcoins are better than other digital currencies and all such sorts then it's obviously because of its decentralized nature which provides high standard security and ever increasing value. Moreover, investing in this currency guarantees long term profits. I believe so...
balakang00

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

That's the thing when people suddenly get intrested to the advantages of a certain thing like Bitcoin, it gets a chance to have a price increase, definitely because of the demand. Btc gives a good quality service to every user so it's generally good to try but if you suddenly thought of selling your Bitcoin I highly advice to first keep it and sell it when the demand is higher so you can get a higher profit. It's a win-win situation after all.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

I would say that  wait  for some time more.Let's enjoy the price rise and get rich because as of now the price is 3800$ and i am really happy for such a thing to happen and i think bitcoin can go way more than that.Also if business are risking bitcoin for their capital,imagine the profits they would be making.The time to sell bitcoin is not now and now is the time you need to have patience and you will benefited  accordingly.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

Bitcoin's future is bright and open because after the split on Aug. 1, its value has risen to a high, surpassing $ 3,000. Bitcoin is always superior to any other altcoin, Bitcoin is the world's first digital electronic currency to thrive, its value soars. Prior to August 1, many argue that its price may decline, but now what we see is quite the opposite, many experts predict that the price of it may rise even higher. If you are reserve Bitcoin then you can sell it now, it can be profitable for you or you can also wait a few days later, if the price is higher then you benefit.
balakang00

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:08:38 PM

Bitcoin's price is now fluctuating constantly in the exchange market and prior to that this is an opportunity to save up and use this in the future. Since it is in demand it is best to save up then sell it. It will give so much income and is an advantage to everyone who thinks with this type of investment.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency it will increaseing in it's value year by year. So in the future Bitcoin will have more money value.compare to other currency . So Bitcoin is more brighter than any another currency.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

As you said, the price is constantly increasing so for me it is better to save it. The value of bitcoin or it’s exchange rate in your country is increasing continuously so it has possibility that it will be more beneficial to you if you save it or invest it but make it sure your wallet is secured.

ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:38:33 AM

Lol. Of course, we have noticed! Bitcoin price is at an all time high! It is past $US4000. Great, right? Anyways, back to your question. Such a question is hard to answer because Bitcoin price is volatile and unpredictable. Right now, I think the price should continue to rise after a healthy correction or a stable period. Especially after SegWit2x is launched, prices should increase once. That would probably place upward pressure on prices. It would be best to hold your Bitcoin until SegWit2x is launched. That would occur later this year … I think November. The best time to sell is obviously during the peaks and the best time to buy is during the dips. Then just rinse and repeat. Easy money!
Fortress12345

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

I agree with you, the price goes up and down all the time. So because of that you should think carefully when to spend, save or invest your money. Bitcoin has the brighter future because it’s growing popularity is still going. So when you have bitcoin try to save it because when the price goes down it still goes up again and be patient rather than spending it to the things that are not important.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:59:12 AM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency it will increaseing in it's value year by year. So in the future Bitcoin will have more money value.compare to other currency . So Bitcoin is more brighter than any another currency.
Bitcoin is brighter than any other cryptocurrency because the fluctuation of the price is keeps increasing. And this is one of the reasons most attracts investors that buy bitcoin. Thus, it will continues to grow daily and I believe it will have a brighter future indeed.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:10:09 AM

well most people dont sell their bitcoin, they even buy more when the price's dump. If you're watching the volume of bitcoin,  when the price climb, the volume slowly decrease, but when the price slide, the volume increase faster. Thats mean, people are not just waiting the pump, but they also waiting for the slide or dump, because they have their chance to get more bitcoin, in low price. The day you create this post, the price still around $3.4k , and when I make this post, the price already around $4k. And thats a proof why people still holding their bitcoin.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

I also think bitcoin will be a new trend in the world because bitcoin is well known and well developed and is well known and invested in more bitcoin so bitcoin will be a more futuristic currency all other currencies.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

No question about this. Bitcoin is poised to become worth $1,000,000 a piece, what about other currencies? They will not even double in value. What is the point of owning them when you can own Bitcoin instead and double your money?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:16:43 AM

I believe one of the reason why the future of bitcoin is brighter than any other currency in the world is, bitcoin is still in its young stage, at its  young stage it has catered lots of interest from investors and speculators.  Even though it has problem in regulation from the government, bitcoin itself does not need it.  Aside from that, bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain that attracts developer and programmer to improve the current state of financial system  through blockchain technology.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:19:37 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 05:45:06 AM by CryptoBry

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come. So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.

I am not selling my Bitcoin for now but if there is really a need to encash it because of a need then I would sell it now when the price is really good (though of course it can continue on to rise but there can be some corrections soon). Now, we have to be careful with some little price corrections because those are the periods when to really hold the currency in the wallet where they are in and never ever touch them.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1958

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:21:48 AM

You should not just be focussed on the price, but rather what this technology is changing in your life. Bitcoin has enabled cheaper global transfers and it also enabled cheaper micro transactions. It is not controlled by central authorities and for the first time, it gives individuals total financial freedom. ^smile^

The price is just a bonus for people who wants to speculate.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
A.H.Rassel

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:26:34 AM

Bitcoin an unpredictable currency so I can't discover correct leave point. It is on the grounds that Bitcoin is beginning to alter the world. Bitcoin is getting generally acknowledged and the interest for Bitcoin is getting greater and greater and that is the motivation behind why its future is getting brighter than whatever other money on the planet as a result of its progression which the majority of the general population require later on
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

This is really a big question because every time wr think to make money but here whole life we can't hold the bitcoin .
Here in my opinion the bitcoin is better to sell when it get really high and then buy it at low price .
I means to say that don't think that you will sell in the future because in the future you needed to a way to make earnings continuously so if in the future if you will sell then how you will make money , so it is more better to make trading monthly or the time when you feels that it is more better for you to sell and buy .
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:28:44 AM

Bitcoin brighter than any other currency because as you notice it become used worldwide. And it has a big impact to people because this can be use for sending transactions, also can invest that a person could earn income. It has a brighter future as the growth is continues and become even stronger.
Pleione527

Merit: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:45:24 AM

Actually it is your choice as the investor whether you like to sell or hold your bitcoin. You must set your peak level of determining whether the increase in price of bitcoin is enough for you. For me the value of bitcoin from $2800 now $4300 is enough to consider good income that's why I already sold my bitcoin.
Bitcoin is growing so fast because the demand is really high
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:58:40 AM

At first most of us thought using bitcoin is just something we could separate our self to common concepts and people. We are different, we are anonymous, we are unique and we are technology oriented. Not knowing we would gain more than that money and even positions/ranked, staff, moderator, campaign managers, hero and legendary that we are someone in virtual space that we are not in real world. This makes it different from other currency, you don't have to be rich businessmen to be part of it.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:29:11 AM

Whether you want to sell your Bitcoin or keep it in your wallet, it’s always up to you. If you think you’ve made a enough profit, I think it will be better for you to withdraw some of your money at least, and let the others grow. You can’t tell what might happen tomorrow.

For example, if you bought when the price was still at $1000, this is a good time to withdraw the $2000 profit on top of it, and leave the $1000 you invested. But, as I said, it’s always up to you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:35:01 AM

not always bitcoin will go up as now bitcoin prices have started down here there are some holders will sell it because of panic or because of their needs this time to buy but I'm sure the bitcoin will rise again then you can sell. cryptocurrency is fluctuating and bitcoin is a digital currency that has many users and communities.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:44:49 AM

for me if you dont need the money right away, it will be better to just hold on to it...
in my assumptions bitcoin value will just rise up proportionally with time..
so as of now all you have to do is just wait and be patient..
but if you really need the money then be free to sell it..

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:53:53 AM

im thinking that bitcoin price will rising higher, but i also thinking there's a limit for bitcoin.
so if you want to sell your coin now or hold it for higher price  is your choice. but i prefer that money for emergency need only, so dont sell it when looking the price is high.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

im thinking that bitcoin price will rising higher, but i also thinking there's a limit for bitcoin.
so if you want to sell your coin now or hold it for higher price  is your choice. but i prefer that money for emergency need only, so dont sell it when looking the price is high.
Either of those two; holding it or selling it now is both a good option because if you will hold it for long term then you can earn more profits while if you will sell it now then you can secure your profits and start a new business that can boost the flow of the money in your pocket. Bitcoin will be the next money and i don't think that it will take a lot of decades because it can happen in just less than 5 years.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Of course bitcoin is brighter than any other currency as of now because bitcoin has been here longer than any other cryptocurrencies so basically bitcoin has a very bright and great future ahead. And that's the reason why a lot are holding more bitcoins now than of 2 years ago.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:00:24 AM

As on today, bitcoin has not yet reached the peak of its price and hence it is not a good decision to sell your bitcoins. Bitcoin still has a lot of potential to go up in near future and the best thing to do is invest as your pocket permits. No other investment asset would be able to give you that much return.

So the best thing to do is invest and hold. Nothing else will give you the desired return than this. Bitcoin is at 4k USd now and I believe a little correction will follow soon. So buy at the dips and hold for better. Just don't loose your patience.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:07:35 AM

I'm from Serbia, ex Ugoslavia, and as nobody else I know how the time of currencies come and pass. Years ago our Dinar was known in all Europe and we could travel freely to Germany, Italy without exchange. But what happen after Ugoslavia fall? Nobody know us anymore, our currency and salaries is one of the cheapest in the Europe today. I hope for the great and long future to bitcoin, but there are no guarantees that it is going to be so, especially if someone will start to destroy bitcoin system.
rumex

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:21:25 AM

I have been following Bitcoin price movement for some time now. I noticed that once Bitcoin price move past a threshold  it will continue to go northward. When the move was above $2K it never re-tress  below that mark and when it makes $3K it only head south because of Aug 1st sentiment and afterward we are now in the $4k mark. I hope the wide usage of blockchain tech and more and more works of life is embracing the rave of the moment(blockchain) so we will still be seeing the brighter future for the Bitcoin  powered by the Blockchain technology.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

Bitcoin is brighter than any other cryptocurrency because the fluctuation of the price is keeps increasing. And this is one of the reasons most attracts investors that buy bitcoin. Thus, it will continues to grow daily and I believe it will have a brighter future indeed.
Ya! Bitcoin is now very brighter than any other cryptocurrency and  I also believe that the future of bitcoin will be more brighter than any other cryptocurrency and the main reason is the bright future of bitcoin is that there price are fluctuations due to this many peoples like this currency and the price of bitcoin is goes to upward so in such way many investors want to interested bitcoin and they want that they invest their assets in bitcoin more and more. So this way the future of bitcoin will be very shiny.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

You should not just be focussed on the price, but rather what this technology is changing in your life. Bitcoin has enabled cheaper global transfers and it also enabled cheaper micro transactions. It is not controlled by central authorities and for the first time, it gives individuals total financial freedom. ^smile^

The price is just a bonus for people who wants to speculate.
yeah that's true , people are too greedy to look at the value only. it's more than just about value only , bitcoin are about how an advanced financial technology like bitcoin could transform this complicated life into better and easier one. decentralization are the most wanted feature , there's noone and nothing could regulates bitcoin. not like when you use fiat where government could easily print it as much as they wish.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Bitcoin price is a major attraction from the common people. Now next to bitcoin ethereum has been gaining popularity which is just because of the higher price than any other digital currency. Brighter future of bitcoin is due to the multiple usage access and market acceptance rather than just trading.
Well, I agree that bitcoin price is the major attraction to all potentail invstors. In addition to that, I think the reason behind why bitcoin has brighter future than other cryptocurrency is the price and as of now the price of bitcoin become more expensive and many people already have bitcoin and I think they will sell it when the price is rapidly goes up.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

There will not be a good time to sell btc but only when you feel you can sell it. The current btc prices are very high and as you say will continue to increase but will not only increase. Btc prices are still down but overall still up over time. So, time to sell btc will be your own decision, do not let regret after a few hours is okay.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

In my opinion, I think selling bitcoin now might be a good move for someone who is not willing to gain more from his investment. The value now is always going up- reaching new all time highs. I am having a believe that bitcoin will even be worth more by the end of this year- probably $10 000. If you decide to sell your investment now, be ready to regret the decision you made now in the near future. The value of bitcoin is no longer going down anytime soon. It's getting even more popular in most countries and many people are now using it.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Due to constant supply and high demand in the market.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

As more and more investors are joining and many people are beginning to be interested in investing in bitcoins that keep bitcoin prices on the rise. And because that's what makes bitcoain will have a beautiful future.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

the main reason behind the rising price and world wide adoption of this cool new virtual currency is that it fulfills almost all the needs a simple human being have in the current generation. of course it can be improved move but lets see the facts Satoshi did not invent something new he just has given us a brand new idea which all of the developers are trying to make.he just made it using our current technology but a tech which is used to make Bitcoin is not on a common scale it's only acceptable to very highly educated person like scientists.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

A platform with the largest community, why won’t it always stand out as the best ?
Like seriously, there are lots of people investing into this daily, so saying that it has a bright future makes sense, unless it probably happens to end up badly tomorrow, which is unlikely to happen.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

A platform with the largest community, why won’t it always stand out as the best ?
Like seriously, there are lots of people investing into this daily, so saying that it has a bright future makes sense, unless it probably happens to end up badly tomorrow, which is unlikely to happen.
It always the best and brighter future because of the people that keeps interested more in bitcoin. Yes the demand in the market that keeps bitcoin become stronger until today. The future of bitcoin is brighter than any currency as obvious it has the most investors and supporters and it will continues to be this way.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

Actually it is your choice as the investor whether you like to sell or hold your bitcoin. You must set your peak level of determining whether the increase in price of bitcoin is enough for you. For me the value of bitcoin from $2800 now $4300 is enough to consider good income that's why I already sold my bitcoin.
Bitcoin is growing so fast because the demand is really high
Yes, that is true. It is everyone’s freewill whether to keep their BTC at present or not. If someone has to fulfill some essential needs, he must use BTC in that case. Otherwise, it will be more profitable to keep bitcoins. I hope you have not sold out all of the BTC already. The prices are still going to rise.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of the all cryptocoin. And it is the base of the huge altcoin market. Now days it is turning out to be a precious digital asset rather than a currency. None of the Altcoin have the value or the popularity to compare with BTC that's why it is brighter than any other else.

Gens09

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Bitcoins high potential can't be stopped.It's increasing value amount is highly expected until up to the coming times and years. We should consider having a bitcoin now before it supercedes other currencies.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

Of course bitcoin is brighter than any other currency as of now because bitcoin has been here longer than any other cryptocurrencies so basically bitcoin has a very bright and great future ahead. And that's the reason why a lot are holding more bitcoins now than of 2 years ago.
Well! you said bitcoin has strong future because it stay longer, this does not make sense to me because I think here we talking about currencies not cryptocurrencies, but let’s suppose they talk about cryptourrencies so is that the only reason for the bright future?? Let me tell you some more reason for bright future, it has more price then any cryptocurrency in the world and its graph is inclined mean it continue increasing till the end.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:18:10 AM

Bitcoin is brighter than any currency in the world, given that bitcoin's value is now higher than any other foreign exchanges. It started first so low that it is a cost of a shoe, to some it is just another collections of air jordans or running shoes, it is somehow that cheap, then a few years later it is already a cost of a brand new iphone, and now it's value as the same as having a good 2nd hand car, which already top of the line. That being said, bitcoin's value just keeps getting higher and and higher and now being accepted as a currency in various countries, which gives bitcoin a great leverage among other cryptocurrencies and local currencies, hence bitcoin is giving it's owners a brighter future knowing and that bitcoin's prices is going up also gives them a sense of financial security, that no other currencies can give. We cannot also change the fact that the exchange as of now from dollar to bitcoin is at 4000 USD, and soon, bitcoin's price break the 5000 USD mark and go to the 10000 USD mark, which only means one thing bitcoin i giving us a sense of financial freedom, to do whatever we want and but whatever we want, since it's value is on the rise.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:10:00 AM

Bitcoins high potential can't be stopped.It's increasing value amount is highly expected until up to the coming times and years. We should consider having a bitcoin now before it supercedes other currencies.
If anyone doesn't have bitcoin then they should go for it and earn it or either just buy now and keep it for long term. That is true that bitcoin got a high potential but if the people now are not taking action then that potential is useless, we should inform other people so they can adjust and work out with bitcoin to get the possible fortune that is attainable with bitcoin.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

I definitely agree on this. Bitcoin has a brighter future thn any currency on the rest of the world. I think it is the most popular and most used nowadays aside from US Dollar. Many people believe that it can be the universal currency. Aside from the continuous price increase, it is more convenient to use than the others.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:25:13 AM

I think it is better to divide it into two so that there will be no regrettion. First you should sell the half of your bitcoin and the other half of your bitcoin is that you should save it so that you if there are emergency happen you can withdraw it anytime. You should be wise and smart in selling your bitcoin so that you can earn a lot of money.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:14:51 AM

Thee are many reasons for bitcoins having a great future
Like the quantity of users are increasing day by day , which gives more and more support to bitcoins and makes it more powerful.
People trust in bitcoins as they find it interesting and profitable to invest , the value attracts many traders and gamblers to use bitcoins and their are many more advantages that made bitcoin to be on the top ,
Time is changing so are people , now everyone prefers to sit home and shop online instead of going to shops , people started using digital currencies . This development in trading market would encourage people to use bitcoins as a mode of transaction/ payment.
Fortress12345

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

The price is fluctuating everyday but it’s price is more likely to increase than decrease.  It’s future become brighter than other cryptocurrency because it has a huge potential to become legal on all over the world. So it is better to save your bitcoin because the price of bitcoin can be higher when the time passed.

Prodigan786

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

Future of bitcoin even more brighter in future days because crypto market already crossed 25 billion dollar there is lots of altcoins for trading altcoins need bitcoin because there is no way to buy altcoin atleast eth in my country .its already more value than any fiat currency in world.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

I think it is better to divide it into two so that there will be no regrettion. First you should sell the half of your bitcoin and the other half of your bitcoin is that you should save it so that you if there are emergency happen you can withdraw it anytime. You should be wise and smart in selling your bitcoin so that you can earn a lot of money.
I have done with what you say. Saving some bitcoin is certainly a profitable investment. It's sold some of it can make us bet that we have enough profit. So look at how the opportunities in the future so I'm sure bitcoin will start to be used by many people and will be implemented on a government system officially by many developed and developing countries. So do not ever be afraid to buy and sell bitcoin, because in that way we can get benefits.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:35:29 PM

Thee are many reasons for bitcoins having a great future
Like the quantity of users are increasing day by day , which gives more and more support to bitcoins and makes it more powerful.
People trust in bitcoins as they find it interesting and profitable to invest , the value attracts many traders and gamblers to use bitcoins and their are many more advantages that made bitcoin to be on the top ,
Time is changing so are people , now everyone prefers to sit home and shop online instead of going to shops , people started using digital currencies . This development in trading market would encourage people to use bitcoins as a mode of transaction/ payment.
Bitcoins provides easy and fast transaction to any part of world with fair charges. It keeps the identity of its owner anonymous. Bitcoins holders have full control over his asset.
Due to its decentralized nature, high level security and ever increasing value, bitcoins has attracted masses around the globe. It is mother of other digital currencies and no other crypto can produce as large profits as bitcoins can.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:39:08 PM

The main reason behind success of Bitcoins is its technology and no one to control it as it is the users coins and their is no one to control and modify it like other altcoins which are developed by the developers and they are holding the high ratio of coins in that coin and any time if they drop the coin performance it die. Apart from that Bitcoin is used in all major gambling and other places and the users are more relying on it then other coins.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

Bitcoins provides easy and fast transaction to any part of world with fair charges. It keeps the identity of its owner anonymous. Bitcoins holders have full control over his asset.
Due to its decentralized nature, high level security and ever increasing value, bitcoins has attracted masses around the globe. It is mother of other digital currencies and no other crypto can produce as large profits as bitcoins can.
You need to correct some of your statements. Transactions are "currently" not very fast, unless you pay a good amount of fee. Secondly, bitcoin transactions are not anonymous. Your transactions are still traceable to you.  They are more like pseudonymous. Look it up on google and you will know what i am trying to say.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:22:06 PM

I stumbled upon a discussion about Bitcoin started in 2011 and the guy said something like: “I’m pretty sure that we will be rich even with such a small amount as 10 Bitcoins”. It makes me think that this is what I can say right now having an amount less than 0,5BTC. Grin
whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Now it looks like the price is constantly rising but you have to now that it doesn't have to be always like this. Volatility is natural for bitcoin ad price gets up and down all the time. This just proves that more and more people are getting intersted in cryptocurrency. And Btc is like the most powerful currency amongst most of them because other crypto's adjust there price accordingly.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

At the moment, we can noticeably see the world trending towards the Cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin as a major entry coin into Cryptocurrency is actively being used ALL the time and as long as Cryptocurrency will exist, bitcoin will continually be relevant and its future getting brighter too.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

At the moment, we can noticeably see the world trending towards the Cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin as a major entry coin into Cryptocurrency is actively being used ALL the time and as long as Cryptocurrency will exist, bitcoin will continually be relevant and its future getting brighter too.
Yeah before knowing allot in cryptocurrency Bitcoin will be going to be a welcome for him and why human are finding crypto its because of bitcoins. Bitcoin is the one who makes the vulnerability of crypto it is the most popular and important currency in the market.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Bitcoinbanking

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

Bitcoinbanking.site, We are a dynamic group whose main focus is to provide our clients with the best possible service.. Bitcoin Banking is a profitable and Trusted investment program, established by a strong team of highly skilled traders and investment consultants in the offline and online investment market. We put your investments in new highly remunerative innovative projects, which offers great returns along. Today our company has a professional team to develop a business. We know how much, where and when to put your investments. And we know how to achieve maximum income.We are constantly diversifying our investment portfolio and building stronger connections worldwide. When one opportunity fails you can rest assure that our strategy of diversification continues to keep our business profitable and growing. You have the opportunity right now to join a revolutionary investing opportunity that is sure to continue growing and mature into the most successful high yield opportunity today…Our Support Department is at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week……All you need to do is to , make a deposit using your most convenient payment processor and get in from time to time to withdraw profit. It is very easy and effective…. We are active in the foreign exchange trading market and endeavor to remain at the forefront of the bitcoin industry and such we can provide all our clients with strong investment choices. Invest with bitcoin banking and earn daily profits.  https://bitcoinbanking.site
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

I guess it won't be right to compare bitcoin to real currencies. Bitcoin surely has the brightest future among all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin was amongst the very first of its kind and at every step, bitcoin has proved to be the best cryptocurrencies and still bitcoin tops the global market capitalization amongst all crypto's. The point is real currencies will be there for a long time but there isn't surety that how long cryptocurrencies will be around.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

I agree with you . Bitcoin is considered as the most potential market in the world as the major countries in the world are adopting Bitcoin more and this will make the Crypto market become an attractive destination for all investors . People can be free to business without being controlled by anyone
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

For me if the price of bitcoin will increase and then if I have a lot of bitcoin so my plan was sell it then convert onto fiat but not all of my bitcoin and only half of it.Every person has a decission if you dont need a fiat just hold it and continue the bitcoin to grow.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

This just proves that more and more people are getting intersted in cryptocurrency. And Btc is like the most powerful currency amongst most of them because other crypto's adjust there price accordingly. Most of the world population is getting interested in bitcoin.
jona

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Some people believe and understand it technology while others don,t understand but the fact is that as far as they are making profit from their investment they are helping to spread the news and as a first Cryptocurrency it has gain it grand.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Bitcoin is the most trusted and the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and the best time to sell your bitcoins is when there will be no more available bitcoins to be mined. Therefore, the value will increase because of the bigger demand from the cryptousers. It's just like economics, the value will be higher if there are fewer supply and bigger demand, vice versa. I hope this may help  Smiley 

ALI AKBAR

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Bitcoin's future brightness compared to other currencies Because there are thousands of other currency users. And they will not be able to convert those coins to local currencies. Moreover, the increase in bitcoin prices has been increasing. This is a digital currency and security is improved.
Doloready

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Because people are used to what they have been using for a long time, they are the currencies of their countries. When people get bored with something old and appear against the background of something new they have a great interest in this novelty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: