Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]  (Read 20896 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

@btcton

sorry I can't give more vouch, 1 vouch is enough to proof the method is working. Less copy less leak.

Not asking for a vouch as much as I am wondering if this is similar to any of the other methods that are already being sold around these forums. The more people that use the method, the more likely it is that the method will stop working due to the nature of the Adobe licensing behind it. If the key needed for the product to work gets revoked, then everyone from all the sellers gets screwed assuming that the methods are, indeed, similar and share a common component which, from my experience, is very likely.

He sent me vouch, and here is my review.
Yes, this method really works and easy to implement
He also got screenshot if you getting hard to follow the text instructions but I think you don't need that.
Yes it's lifetime and legit as I don't see any crack or hack process during installation.
I tried to install Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, lightroom, Acrobat and Premier on my machine and everything work fine.
My machine is 64bit windows 7 but I think even other machine or OS like Mac this method will work as long your machine is under Adobe CC system requirements.

Have you tried other Adobe CC methods? If so, how do they compare to this one?

What I am most worried about is that all that this seller might have done is bought the same method from another seller and is now simply reselling it at a loss for a quantity gain to make profit off someone else's work. If you hit me up with a PM or if OP decides to give me a vouch, I can confirm or deny this. I do not like promoting someone selling what could be considered a stolen good and think there is a high chance this could be from one of the other sellers I might have vouched for.

Yes, i tried other adobe cc method, but not sure which one you're saying maybe PM to me....from another method I tried they quite similar method but they both working the magic...I don't want to link the other seller on this seller for their own good...as vouch reviewer our task is to make sure their method is working and proof that...if steal or not...i think thats their problem cause we don't know whose the original...

Sorry for looking after others? We represent trustworthy reviewers and basically "work" for the rest of the community members. Anything that could possibly lead to stolen goods or an eventually failing method as I pointed above is worth mentioning for others to know.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:22:09 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 08:06:45 AM by sabx01

Sorry for looking after others? We represent trustworthy reviewers and basically "work" for the rest of the community members. Anything that could possibly lead to stolen goods or an eventually failing method as I pointed above is worth mentioning for others to know.

I think you're right better reveal it and user will identify who telling the truth as I found another seller that sell almost the same method for much lower price https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085988.0

I'm not sure who is the original but if this one or this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011896.0
They are both newbie when they posted the product almost same time..not sure if they are the same person and this is just part of his marketing to sell as it was sold almost the same price. Im not accusing anyone here

digitalsell (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:16:48 AM

sold another copy Smiley via Paypal again....hope they vouch here or add me trust rating
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:50:22 AM

I think you're right better reveal it and user will identify who telling the truth as I found another seller that sell almost the same method for much lower price https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085988.0

I'm not sure who is the original but if this one or this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011896.0
They are both newbie when they posted the product almost same time..not sure if they are the same person and this is just part of his marketing to sell as it was sold almost the same price. Im not accusing anyone here

Neither of those is the original, most likely. The earliest one that I have seen on this forum is the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967437.0

I vouched for him and he seemed legit, even though he was a newbie. This post and the one you linked to both came after this one, so I am thinking that either the one I vouched for was the original or the original is actually from a completely different forum and is being resold over here.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:59:51 AM

method still available
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:15:19 AM

Another user is selling this method? Is that same as yours?
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:56:11 AM

sold another copy via Paypal...already sold 8 copies 2 more and the price will be $50...don't wait for price increase
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:07:49 AM

method still selling.
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:20:01 AM

still $20 we decided to retain the price, good news right
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

still in $20
seller.aws.ec2

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:04:20 AM

still in $20
this is subscriber lifetime or monthy or weekly ?

digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

still in $20
this is subscriber lifetime or monthy or weekly ?

lifetime, without expiration date (check vouch review)
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:38:19 PM

SOLD ANOTHER COPY VIA PAYPAL TOTAL OF 9 SALES  Grin
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

Can you install this software on multiple computers without using the crack again? Will you be able to use this same method for 2018? Is there any possibility of getting banned?
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:54:39 AM

Can you install this software on multiple computers without using the crack again? Will you be able to use this same method for 2018? Is there any possibility of getting banned?

yes, you can install in multiple machine without issue cause if not all who bought this method already reported here because we only using 1 serial number.
yes, you can update the adobe cc to most updated version using the creative cloud.
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

BCH IN NOW SUPPORTED
awsses

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:07:29 AM

BCH IN NOW SUPPORTED
Account Invites ?

i can get full control for you methods ?
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

BCH IN NOW SUPPORTED
Account Invites ?

no by using valid serial number and following simple steps to make it lifetime license
awsses

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:14:49 AM

BCH IN NOW SUPPORTED
Account Invites ?

no by using valid serial number and following simple steps to make it lifetime license
i can get free if for it only . 
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

BCH IN NOW SUPPORTED
Account Invites ?

i can get free if for it only . 

What? sorry no more vouch...It's already proof its working.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: