Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]  (Read 20898 times)
awsses

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:29:30 PM

BCH IN NOW SUPPORTED
Account Invites ?

i can get full control for you methods ?

no by using valid serial number and following simple steps to make it lifetime license
i can get free if for it only .  

What? sorry no more vouch...It's already proof its working.
Whether your method is full access, not invite in email ?

see other seller same with you methods.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111216.0

THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE CRACK OR HACKING. COMPLETELY LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE. I JUST NEED YOUR EMAIL.

UPDATE: Received a vouch copy from OP

The first thing to notice, I feel it's different than what other Adobe CC sellers are providing. Others are providing the License Key, whereas OP is providing the Account Invites. (Just like MSDN/VS Enterprise account)

After Logging into the Adobe account online (account.adobe.com), you will see "Creative Cloud for teams" plans attached to your account. This includes ALL the adobe products with 100GB Team cloud Storage.

I have started downloading Photoshop from the Adobe Download Manager, as of now no sign of trial notice or warning or anything.

Regarding Expiry: I see no expiry date on my account, all I can see is -> "Contact your team administrator to make changes to your team membership."

This also means OP has full control over your account. He can disable the membership anytime from your email ID.

Overall, OP is providing what he has stated in the post. I will come again after some days and update this thread.

Good luck for your sale OP.

Whether your method is the same as this, send an invite in the email ?
Because I am looking for full access not of invite
digitalsell (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:05:43 AM

BCH IN NOW SUPPORTED
Account Invites ?

i can get full control for you methods ?

no by using valid serial number and following simple steps to make it lifetime license
i can get free if for it only .  

What? sorry no more vouch...It's already proof its working.
Whether your method is full access, not invite in email ?

see other seller same with you methods.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111216.0

THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE CRACK OR HACKING. COMPLETELY LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE. I JUST NEED YOUR EMAIL.

UPDATE: Received a vouch copy from OP

The first thing to notice, I feel it's different than what other Adobe CC sellers are providing. Others are providing the License Key, whereas OP is providing the Account Invites. (Just like MSDN/VS Enterprise account)

After Logging into the Adobe account online (account.adobe.com), you will see "Creative Cloud for teams" plans attached to your account. This includes ALL the adobe products with 100GB Team cloud Storage.

I have started downloading Photoshop from the Adobe Download Manager, as of now no sign of trial notice or warning or anything.

Regarding Expiry: I see no expiry date on my account, all I can see is -> "Contact your team administrator to make changes to your team membership."

This also means OP has full control over your account. He can disable the membership anytime from your email ID.

Overall, OP is providing what he has stated in the post. I will come again after some days and update this thread.

Good luck for your sale OP.

Whether your method is the same as this, send an invite in the email ?
Because I am looking for full access not of invite

We're not same. My method is based on serial number and steps by steps to make it lifetime. You still need to create or use your existing Adobe CC account to upgrade the Adobe to the updated version. I don't have control on your account it's yours.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:57:40 AM

I have just bought this method, and to be real its not really a method, you get kinda universal license key.

That's exactly the problem. Most, if not all, of the sellers of this Adobe CC "method" are actually all doing this but change the actual installation instructions around a bit. As a matter of fact, they all seem to be using the same exact serial number. Once Adobe figures out that this serial number is being abused, they can suspend the serial key and everybody who has ever bought this method, no matter from which seller, is going to get their license revoked. It is an enterprise key, so that is why you are not seeing your product activated with the website: It is not a personal key, so it is in no way linked to your account. It is only linked to the installation in your computer at the time and if you wanted to install it somewhere else, just using the same account would not work. You would have to go through the entire process again on a separate computer, and that is all assuming that the method still works at the time. I recommend caution when dealing with these.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
sabx01

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

I have just bought this method, and to be real its not really a method, you get kinda universal license key.

That's exactly the problem. Most, if not all, of the sellers of this Adobe CC "method" are actually all doing this but change the actual installation instructions around a bit. As a matter of fact, they all seem to be using the same exact serial number. Once Adobe figures out that this serial number is being abused, they can suspend the serial key and everybody who has ever bought this method, no matter from which seller, is going to get their license revoked. It is an enterprise key, so that is why you are not seeing your product activated with the website: It is not a personal key, so it is in no way linked to your account. It is only linked to the installation in your computer at the time and if you wanted to install it somewhere else, just using the same account would not work. You would have to go through the entire process again on a separate computer, and that is all assuming that the method still works at the time. I recommend caution when dealing with these.

I'm the one who vouch this product...and I can say its 2015 and once you use adobe CC account you can upgrade it on latest version like 2017,all products...and its still working on my machine since the day i installed it and OP said he already sold 9 copies and only one comeback with failed installation....btcton may also correct selling 1 key may trigger adobe but I dont know as prepetual license you can use in multiple machine so i think no issue. For ZZetex better ask for OP help first maybe you miss something from intructions and if really not working maybe ask for refund...

seller.aws.ec2

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

Bloody hell, and of course the seller did not mention it. Now he can run away with 200$ that he is made.
if I won't be getting my refund I will be posting the serial here for free.
$200 or $20 ?

sthetix

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:57:32 AM

still available?
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

I'm the one who vouch this product...and I can say its 2015 and once you use adobe CC account you can upgrade it on latest version like 2017,all products...and its still working on my machine since the day i installed it and OP said he already sold 9 copies and only one comeback with failed installation....btcton may also correct selling 1 key may trigger adobe but I dont know as prepetual license you can use in multiple machine so i think no issue. For ZZetex better ask for OP help first maybe you miss something from intructions and if really not working maybe ask for refund...

Of course it's still going to work, it's still not being massively sold yet. The reason why so many people have used the key without it failing an installation ever is simply because the key is for volume licensing. This means that it is used for big business and corporations who use Adobe products to be able to install these products on multiple computers without needing an individual serial key for each one. That doesn't mean that they can't get revoked. All that is needed is for Adobe to figure out that this key is being abused (this key is definitely not obtained by legitimate means for "reselling") they will be suspending the license and by that time the license will not work and any further installations will fail.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
sabx01

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

Of course it's still going to work, it's still not being massively sold yet. The reason why so many people have used the key without it failing an installation ever is simply because the key is for volume licensing. This means that it is used for big business and corporations who use Adobe products to be able to install these products on multiple computers without needing an individual serial key for each one. That doesn't mean that they can't get revoked. All that is needed is for Adobe to figure out that this key is being abused (this key is definitely not obtained by legitimate means for "reselling") they will be suspending the license and by that time the license will not work and any further installations will fail.

If a corporate account means it almost unlimited usage...adobe can see it abuse it some reported it, i think else it will work as it say if you read the Corporate account of adobe license.

digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

got 12 sales but instead of $50 we increase the price to $25 for 5 next sales
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:28:07 AM

got 12 sales but instead of $50 we increase the price to $25 for 5 next sales
Yeah just ignore my messeges
ban him
1st you post negative feedback without message me or follow my instructions for support. I said there contact me in Selly.
2nd you already file a dispute on Paypal to get your moneyback and you still want to get a support from me? Hahaha really?
Better think of your moves before posting my friend. I got total of 12 sales and your the only comeback its not working...maybe the problem is YOU!
what do you think?

here the reply from my 12th buyer means still working.
http://buxlister.com/stockphotos/upload/2017/08/28/20170828043207-a39d05db.jpg
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:18:18 AM

sold 1 copy on new price.
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:51:53 AM

still available, grab your copy before we increase the price again
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:16:18 AM

2 copies sold..dont wait for price increase
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:24:51 AM

still available
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:52:51 AM

total of 2 new sales  Grin
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:30:40 AM

3 sales on our new price, 2 more and it will increase it again.

http://buxlister.com/stockphotos/upload/2017/09/10/20170910042931-e7ccc4d5.jpg
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

sold another one Cheesy
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:57:55 AM

total of 4 sales, one more and price will up again....don't double think now.
digitalsell (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

still available for those who want it
sabx01

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

I knew I'm new here so I'm wiling to give 1 vouch to Full Member and Above to review the method.

I'm selling a method to get a lifetime Adobe CC 2017.

NO CRACK OR HACK, LEGIT WAY.

What you will get:

Adobe CC Installer through Adobe's partner web (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, and all Adobe's products)
see complete list here: http://www.adobe.com/mena_en/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html
Lifetime license
2GB Adobe Cloud Storage
A simple directions

What you need:

7zip (a freeware to extract the installer)
Creative Cloud App (for upgrade to present version)
Adobe CC account (for upgrade to present version)

Cost: $25 limited time only | 4/5 sales

After 8/20/2017, Cost will be $35 we decided to retain the price

After 10 sales, Cost will be $25 = got 12 sales

Next Promo Price
After 5 sales, Cost will be $35

Original Price = $50

TOS: Can't resale the method.

Payment: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, PAYPAL

you can autobuy it @ https://selly.gg/p/d5cce993

Need support?
contact me at my Selly Store https://selly.gg/@fando01

Total income as of 9/14

hope this number help you to decide.

Review

He sent me vouch, and here is my review.
Yes, this method really works and easy to implement
He also got screenshot if you getting hard to follow the text instructions but I think you don't need that.
Yes it's lifetime and legit as I don't see any crack or hack process during installation.
I tried to install Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, lightroom, Acrobat and Premier on my machine and everything work fine.
My machine is 64bit windows 7 but I think even other machine or OS like Mac this method will work as long your machine is under Adobe CC system requirements.
Another Vouch from Selly

I just review or vouch this 1 month ago and now sold 26 and earned $300+, I can only say is WOW!!!  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: