Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 11:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone experience with Bitcoin Generator?  (Read 850 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

Lol you can buy these cool bitcoin generators called "ASICs". If someone is offering to hold the hardware for you which you will never see (or dumb it down even further and not tell you there is hardware they are mining with) then you're clearly being scammed. If it's a faucet then it's a waste of time where you will earn pennies an hour. Don't bother with this crap no matter what it is.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:26:17 PM

Recently while doing some work online I bumped across a website knowns as bitcoin generator  I was directed to insert my wallet address to generate bitcoin in my wallet after some time some bitcoin was generated , I was told to pay some amount of bitcoin to certain address before the generated bitcoin will be transfered to my wallet. Thus the site is a scam.
That is the worst way to scam someone LOL ahahaha. You're lucky that the site didn't try to get a malware into your computer because most of the times, sites similar to what you entered tries to gain access to your important files, specially your private keys. Many scam sites that are around now is the result of high bitcoin price so all we can do to prevent them from scamming people is to stay away ourselves and advice others to stay away from them too.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:50:17 PM

There is no thing that can generate bitcoin unless you use a hardware to mine. It is easy to create a website that can get people's interest and fool them. That is absolutely a scam website and better stay out of it. Earning bitcoin also needs effort and if you think the site promise an easy money then get back to google.
Of course Bitcoin can be generated without use of any hardware if at the end of the day someone is stupid enough to send those rogues some coins in the hope of getting the largess. Whosoever says there's a free lunch anywhere?
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:13:51 PM

We should be careful never to be misled by this so-called Bitcoin generator software. Had it been that so easy to generate Bitcoin then maybe we would not have people who had invested money to buy mining equipment and gadgets just to earn Bitcoin. And always believe that whenever it is good to be true then it might be a scam.

Everywhere online there would always be people whose main purpose in life is to victimize others and steal funds always from innocent people. The internet is not a safe place to stroll around especially for people who are not aware that they can be the target of a possible hack or scam.
I read somewhere, "if the bait is obvious never take it." Hackers and scammers target naive and innocent people by giving them false hopes but one must see through their deceptions. If it was this way then why those people who suggest others such things go and get such cool gadgets. That’s crystal clear because they don’t exist and are fooling you around. There are many ways to earn bitcoins so do not stumble upon such things. As a newbie, they can join in a signature campaign.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:35:30 PM

This bitcoin generator add popps up recently when you do some freebitco.in faucets. Has anyone tested it? It sounds to be too good on potential gains. But I am scared of any scam... Any experience sharing very much appreciated.
Thanks!
Be careful with what you click,most of these sites gets advertisement and they do not actually check whether it is a scam site or not,they will be doing that if they are getting paid,just remember that you wont get any free coins what so ever and do not click unnecessary advertisement ,i might bite you in the end,if it is a malware.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: