Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

will there be an official managed fund too in the platform or it will just provide an opportunity for private fund managers?

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:44:28 AM

Nice to see another interesting ICO in the arsenal! An original idea with promising future... It will surely attract many investors cause the factors such as originality, partnership, visibility, marketing and flexibility are fundamental for investors. I hope only for success!

Hey makulo123! Thank you! Yes, the Blackmoon Crypto platform is going to disrupt the industry by becoming the one-stop shop solution for investors to create and manage tokenised funds. Let us know if you have any questions! We have also launched the pre-order: https://blackmooncrypto.com/
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:51:21 AM

will there be an official managed fund too in the platform or it will just provide an opportunity for private fund managers?

Hey bigcash2011! Blackmoon Crypto provides a tokenization platform for real-world as well as crypto investment funds. All funds that operate on the Blackmoon Crypto Platform will generate a stream of fees in form of funds’ tokens toward the Platform. 100% of these fees will be distributed among owners of Blackmoon Crypto tokens (BMCs) who are registered as Continuous Contributors. Continuous Contributors will be required to chose one of a wide range of possible roles and perform specified actions to help us to develop the Platform. Investment advisors will be required to deposit a specified amount of BMCs on the Platform to be qualified and manage a fund on the Platform. Hope that helps!

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

That is great to know, so the profit will be shared in the form of black moon tokens or eth? And it will be shared monthly or quarterly?

Hey bigcash2011! Blackmoon Crypto provides a tokenization platform for real-world as well as crypto investment funds. All funds that operate on the Blackmoon Crypto Platform will generate a stream of fees in form of funds’ tokens toward the Platform. 100% of these fees will be distributed among owners of Blackmoon Crypto tokens (BMCs) who are registered as Continuous Contributors. Continuous Contributors will be required to chose one of a wide range of possible roles and perform specified actions to help us to develop the Platform. Investment advisors will be required to deposit a specified amount of BMCs on the Platform to be qualified and manage a fund on the Platform. Hope that helps!

nonokeci

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:36:00 AM

Video explained jack shit. So what's the main value proposition again dev, absent the fluff. Do tell
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:34:50 AM

Video explained jack shit. So what's the main value proposition again dev, absent the fluff. Do tell

Hi nonokeci! Blackmoon Crypto is a blockchain-based platform for tokenized investment vehicles. The Platform allows its users to create, promote, develop, and manage investment funds while covering all the aspects from technology and infrastructure, to legal compliance and corporate structuring

Blackmoon Crypto is part of the Blackmoon Financial Group, a financial technology company founded in 2014. The Blackmoon team has extensive experience in setting up and managing investment funds, as well as developing automated investment interfaces and asset management tools while effectively working with regulatory authorities.

Blackmoon Crypto offers a vision for a new standard for tokenized investment vehicles that will bridge the gap between the fiat* and crypto universes. The Blackmoon Crypto Platform focuses on all the aspects of tokenized investment vehicles, from technology and infrastructure, to legal compliance and corporate structuring. The Blackmoon Crypto Platform will be the one-stop solution for asset managers to create and manage tokenized funds.

You can also find more info on our website: https://blackmooncrypto.com/

Thank you.
Haldor

Activity: 159

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:39:56 AM

Hello, the idea is propelling, but have, some questions (maybe not smart) to ask:

1.) Under which jurisdiction does Blackmoon Financial Group and Blackmoon Crypto belong ?

2.) Why so much (200k USD) need to be spend on Additional HC-related Costs in 2017 ? Can you provide more details about this cost?

3.) How you want to provide access to fiat investment opportunities ? I understand that I can send my BMC to the fund and the manager of the fund will exchange them to fiat curr and invest in fiat investments ? Then, I get units of the fund.

4.) If BMC is related to eg. USD, how I can hedge my exposure to USD and other fiat currencies ? when I redeem my units then I receive back my BMC ?

Thank you.

Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:47:47 AM

if you give me a chance i can make Turkish ANN thread.
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

Hello, the idea is propelling, but have, some questions (maybe not smart) to ask:

1.) Under which jurisdiction does Blackmoon Financial Group and Blackmoon Crypto belong ?

2.) Why so much (200k USD) need to be spend on Additional HC-related Costs in 2017 ? Can you provide more details about this cost?

3.) How you want to provide access to fiat investment opportunities ? I understand that I can send my BMC to the fund and the manager of the fund will exchange them to fiat curr and invest in fiat investments ? Then, I get units of the fund.

4.) If BMC is related to eg. USD, how I can hedge my exposure to USD and other fiat currencies ? when I redeem my units then I receive back my BMC ?

Thank you.

Hey Haldor! Thanks for your questions! Regulation is a growing concern for the crypto industry. Currently, investors in tokenized funds are at best in Terra Incognita. All investment funds will be reviewed and approved by our legal advisors to ensure they are fully compliant with existing laws and regulations. This will improve investor confidence and provide necessary sustainability of the investment process.

BMC tokens are the tokens of the platform, nor the funds on it. BMC tokens will not be pegged to USD. Blackmoon Crypto Platform will be a game changer, that will bring in a much needed standard IT and legal infrastructure to create and manage legally compliant tokenised investment funds that will invest in both fiat and crypto investment opportunities.

Blackmoon FG was incorporated in Ireland.

Regarding your third question, 200k spent incorporates hiring more people in 2018, their medical insurances etc. Please have a look at our whitepaper for more info and please let us know if you have any questions: https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper.pdf?1.10
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:44:54 AM

if you give me a chance i can make Turkish ANN thread.

Hey Betfair! Sure, we will keep you in mind! Thanks!
Haldor

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:20:18 AM

Thank you,

5.) Under which jurisdiction does Blackmoon Crypto belong ? As I understand the money you get, will go to Blackmoon Crypto.

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

Thank you,

5.) Under which jurisdiction does Blackmoon Crypto belong ? As I understand the money you get, will go to Blackmoon Crypto.

Hi Haldor! thank you of your message! Blackmoon Crypto was incorporated in Ireland as well. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Haldor

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:45:42 PM

Thank you,

Hi Haldor! thank you of your message! Blackmoon Crypto was incorporated in Ireland as well. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

How I can find Blackmoon Crypto in Irish Company Registration Office ?
https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanySearch.aspx

makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

Do you have a minimum raising cap, that will determine whether you'll continue with your project or not. If so, what will you do if that cap isn't reached? Thanks.
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

Do you have a minimum raising cap, that will determine whether you'll continue with your project or not. If so, what will you do if that cap isn't reached? Thanks.

Hi makulo123, thank you for your question!

We don't disclose our CAP due to the following reason: market volatility is too high. We have to leave ourselves a room to adjust before the distribution starts. If BTC will go down to 1500-2000 then a cap that makes sense at 3000 won't work anymore.
But we are reasonable while calculating cap. Our main aim is to ensure growth of tokens price since we keep 30% for the company reserve and 20% as a motivation for stakeholders.

We target in between 15 and 30 mil dollars. The exact number will be revealed in September. Given all the volatility of the markets nowadays, I assume you'd agree that this is a reasonable strategy.

We have to leave ourselves a room to adjust to a market situation. Therefore we'll fix the cap 24 hours prior to the main sale in a rage $15-30 mil. And we are going to issue exactly 2x more tokens than we sell. It means if we sell for $30mil and we issue 60 mil of tokens. So 30-60 mil is an accurate approximation of total amount. Maybe 25-65 to have reserves on both ends. Thank you! Let us know if you have any other questions!
Haldor

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

Thank you,

How I can find Blackmoon Crypto in Irish Company Registration Office ?
https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanySearch.aspx

Any chance to find Blackmoon Crypto as registered company ?

XanderMal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

Hello. Where I can read about bounty campaign conditions?
makulo123

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

Hello. Where I can read about bounty campaign conditions?

Here, check this Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078443.0
Or directly visit this page: https://icoreward.com , register, read the rules and participate.
makulo123

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

Hi makulo123, thank you for your question!

We don't disclose our CAP due to the following reason: market volatility is too high. We have to leave ourselves a room to adjust before the distribution starts. If BTC will go down to 1500-2000 then a cap that makes sense at 3000 won't work anymore.
But we are reasonable while calculating cap. Our main aim is to ensure growth of tokens price since we keep 30% for the company reserve and 20% as a motivation for stakeholders.

We target in between 15 and 30 mil dollars. The exact number will be revealed in September. Given all the volatility of the markets nowadays, I assume you'd agree that this is a reasonable strategy.

We have to leave ourselves a room to adjust to a market situation. Therefore we'll fix the cap 24 hours prior to the main sale in a rage $15-30 mil. And we are going to issue exactly 2x more tokens than we sell. It means if we sell for $30mil and we issue 60 mil of tokens. So 30-60 mil is an accurate approximation of total amount. Maybe 25-65 to have reserves on both ends. Thank you! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Yes, I agree. The market is too volatile to predict what the price may be in September. Okey, thanks.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

The project looks very interesting. I also like the way you have organized the bounty rewards program. Quite impressive.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: