Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:05:32 PM

In reference to the new developments that happened in China today, the BMC team has updated their Terms of Sale and other details. For those who are buying the ICO on 12th, keep yourserlf updated people.

Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

This project looks realy great. Count me in Grin

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
K-

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

ANNOUNCE BY BLACKMOON LEADERSHIP

Following the recent statement from China's Central Bank, concerning their stance on the practice of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), the Blackmoon Crypto leadership has decided to halt all current and planned promotional activity that was directly aimed towards promoting the Blackmoon Crypto brand and service within the territory of the People’s Republic of China.

Blackmoon Crypto will continue to take very serious all initiatives of global regulators and will comply with the upheld requirements. As professional in the industry, we welcome the cleansing of the market form scrupulous participants and are ready to cooperate with regulators to further develop clear sets of rules that can promote a civilized market place for all participants.

In result, to the mentioned above we will forbid citizens of the People Republic of China to participate in the upcoming token sale which starts on September 12th 2017 and intend to offer refunds to all Chinese citizens who participated in the pre-order that finished on September 1st 2017.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:04:08 PM

Looks like Chinese people can no longer participate in ico's, terrible news for them. i hope decision will be reviewed by chinese officials.

In reference to the new developments that happened in China today, the BMC team has updated their Terms of Sale and other details. For those who are buying the ICO on 12th, keep yourserlf updated people.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

That is fine but i think registering the project details and team behind it was a better solution just like they register a new company.

Following the recent statement from China's Central Bank, concerning their stance on the practice of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), the Blackmoon Crypto leadership has decided to halt all current and planned promotional activity that was directly aimed towards promoting the Blackmoon Crypto brand and service within the territory of the People’s Republic of China.

Blackmoon Crypto will continue to take very serious all initiatives of global regulators and will comply with the upheld requirements. As professional in the industry, we welcome the cleansing of the market form scrupulous participants and are ready to cooperate with regulators to further develop clear sets of rules that can promote a civilized market place for all participants.

In result, to the mentioned above we will forbid citizens of the People Republic of China to participate in the upcoming token sale which starts on September 12th 2017 and intend to offer refunds to all Chinese citizens who participated in the pre-order that finished on September 1st 2017.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:10:08 PM

Well, China likes to ban a lot - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, hollywood movies, sitcoms etc. Not like it stops Chinese people from using all those things.
kam41

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

This project is a needed tool for today. If it all works out, it has great prospects for growth and development!!! Good luck to the participants!!!! Let's support this project!
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

That is fine but i think registering the project details and team behind it was a better solution just like they register a new company.

I am mindblown by the professionalism the team has shown in regards to the news from China. Within hours they have proposed to return all the money that has been contributed from Chinese investors. Most professional and appreciable step by the BMC team. My confidence has grown ten fold now

kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:48:30 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 04:58:44 PM by kchulani

Black Moon Crypto Positioning Eco-System

Doing some more reading on the whitepaper, I find it helpful to read the whitepaper and extract whatever information I can breakdown over here. There is a section I find to be of a lot of importance. Black Moons Eco System is unique in the sense that it uses these 4 components to run the system fluidly. There are four parts. and I have split them into 2 groups

1)Specialized Players and Scalers
2) Market Movers and Broadeners

So from what I understand the Specialized Players contribute to the crypto ecosystem but are limited to only offer one option/fund to it's users, this is still a function within the ecosystem which does scale internally. Scalers look within the ecosystem as well to take advantage of the existing approaches within the already available resources.  In contrast the Market movers can offer more options to it's investors and drive in more diverse portfolio. And finally you have our Broadeners which use existing solutions to offer a very broad range of opportunities , like Pegged cryptocurrencies and and venture capital funds, commodities.

As you can see the Specialized Players and Scalers work more within the platform and Eco-system whereas the Market Movers and Broadeners are driving in more liquidity and diversification. This mix and match of both is exactly the concept that Black Moon Crypto is trying to achieve from my understanding, that very liquidity of transactions between Crypto and Traditional Assets. I feel that with this system in place Black Moon Crypto will have a lot to offer to it's investors.

In Comparison to many other crypto looking to achieve the similar goal, Black Moon Crypto has many features that other platforms do not. For example Access to Fiat Funds and Reserves for Token Buyout

I myself want to actually use the platform to build my own investment portfolio and perhaps get back into the field I use to be in. From the looks of it The platform should be easy to work with, I look forward with mixed both new and old markets to see the capabilities of the platform and understand how to use it's tools to it's full potential and build a portfolio that generates wealth for me and others. This Crypto has taken their vision and only expanded over the years growing increasingly, it was worth it to have a closer look and see where Black Moon has come from and where they are headed with this changing economy. They have adopted quite quickly considering the rapid growth in such a short time frame. Taking into account that their start was in the Quarter 3 of 2014 and they have only seen growth since then. I think that goes to show you that this team as a whole is a very serious unit and has already shown their capacity to deliver on their word to investors.

There is ample information on their website and whitepaper and I encourage anyone who is interested in this crypto to take the time out and read the whole whitepaper you will get involved in it.

Whitepaper : https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf
Telegram : https://t.me/blackmooncrypto  (Join the Telegram Chat!)
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BlackmoonFG
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/blackmoonfg/?ref=search

Thank you

K-

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:15:36 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 03:31:27 PM by K-

Looks like Chinese people can no longer participate in ico's, terrible news for them. i hope decision will be reviewed by chinese officials.

I think they just need to implement a sort of compliance in order to avoid possible scam tentatives or something like that.
This is the only way to skip this kind of issues. Anyway I think chinese people can buy token on the public market after the ICO.

kchulani

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

In some ways I look at it as a good thing, because we wouldn't want a bunch of scam ICO's coming out of no where with no credentials. I am glad to see that China is taking the necessary measures to make sure quality ICO's are released. That's another reason why I like Black Moon Crypto they are going through and already have all the right legal channels since they are already in the markets already.

sammy.one

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

Regarding the China Ban. I see these as one of those "buy the bad news" days. Ultimately this should lead to better regulation and pathways for wider adoption in China. Same in the US, I think working under the regulations and being professionals is all the regulators really want to see. Right now there are scams galore in the crypto world. It's a breath of fresh air to see such great potential, professionalism and a willingness to get regulated all in one project such as Blackmoon.
Alex_inf

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

In some ways I look at it as a good thing, because we wouldn't want a bunch of scam ICO's coming out of no where with no credentials. I am glad to see that China is taking the necessary measures to make sure quality ICO's are released. That's another reason why I like Black Moon Crypto they are going through and already have all the right legal channels since they are already in the markets already.

I agree with you. The regulation regarding the conduct of ICO is very important at the moment. But by introducing such prohibitions, countries such as China and the United States can worsen the situation with the crypto currency
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

Yes, regulated rules regarding ICOs will definietly lead to better enviroment for blockchain investors, and all serious projects will benefit from this.
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

I agree with you. The regulation regarding the conduct of ICO is very important at the moment. But by introducing such prohibitions, countries such as China and the United States can worsen the situation with the crypto currency

The fact that they are honoring all the different jurisdictional regulations is a good sign. They're demonstrating how serious they are to developing an above the board business model. This project isn't like the others in this space; these people are serious. One week left before it opens to the public and I think this one will sellout quickly.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

It is necessary to introduce regulations of ico but not to forbid them. Full prohibition of ico does harm to cryptocurrencies. As for the Blackmoon, they react correctly to such news, Blackmoon real professionals.

kchulani

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:21:55 PM

I have been reading that there could be a potential for other countries to follow along the same path as China. Now this is a discussion that could lead to many different outcomes. The laws in the States are actually quite relaxed compared to those of China, now since China is setting an example this could influence other countries to follow because of one reason. And that is that this entire system is new to every country and rather than one country working alone on tackling this new market , they might be a few countries that team up and join China. Now this isn't necessarily a bad thing all it means is that ICO's might be delayed and reviewed before they are able to have a crowd sale. Some aspects of the freedom of running a crowd sale may be limited however in order to have a more fair investment opportunity, at least that is what I think in my opinion. Black Moon Crypto is different in the sense that, like stated before they are more familiar with the legalities as well, so they definitely have a upper hand over other ICO's. Another important factor that many Governments and Financial Security Institutions look into in the stock market when presenting a IPO is a good backing in their portfolio, which Black Moon Crypto has, and a great IPO structure. In This case Black Moon Crypto has a great ICO structure which is the equivalent of a IPO in the stock market. They both help fuel the liquidity in a Company or in this case Crypto to grow even further. You could also compare a Stock's (Shares) to a Crypto's (Coins).

These are just some of my observations. Lets see how everything progresses

Thank you

CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:07:41 PM

US is not restricted in ICO for Blackmoon?
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:12:48 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 11:28:53 PM by OneUnderBridge

I think there are restrictions as far as US citizens becoming "Continuous Contributors" which allows its participants to receive a share of all Funds’ tokens which are considered securities and subject to US regulations. However, I don't think they will be able to restrict a purchase of BMC tokens, which are not considered securities, only the ability to register them as a "Continuous Contributor."

Furthermore, according to their FAQ: "Will you distribute Fund tokens in the USA?"

"During 2018, funds on the platform should be able to distribute tokens to US citizens via brokerage firms and exclusively to authorized investors. We intend to apply for our own broker-dealer license in the US and to receive it in 2019."

It should be noted that it appears that "Fund tokens" are different from "BMC tokens" because "Fund tokens" require a registration which utilizes "BMC tokens" to register as a "Continuous Contributor."

Right? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
K-

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:20:37 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 06:31:22 AM by K-

Yes at the moment US citizens are allowed to buy during ICO but, because of current regulatory uncertainty and before additional information is publicly released by the Blackmoon Platform on the matter, green card holders of the United States or citizens or residents (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, Singapore or China, or other U.S., Singapore Person or PRC Person, are not eligible to register as Continuous Contributors as it’s described in the “Blackmoon Crypto Platform” section below. That limits the ability of U.S., Singapore, PRC persons to utilize BMC tokens and participate in the future development of the Platform as well as in the distribution of proceeds.

At the moment there not seems to be particular problems for US investors, but for now probably Blackmoon do not want to take these risks.

Anyway, based on legal advice and opinions gathered by the company during the preparation process, BMC tokens will not fall under the current notion of securities by SEC based on the famous Howey test. Anyway Blackmoon pays a lot of attention to that matter and is in continuous communications with US attorneys while formalizing its position.

Here is the abstract from the opinion:

"we believe that current iteration of the BMC White Paper describes a digital token that is not likely to be deemed a security under applicable US laws.
We understand that the White Paper may be revised further and recommend that the final BMC token should be structured as follows:

(i) only those holders of BMC tokens should receive compensation from their tokens who are actively using their computational resources, investment advisory competences, and other individual skills and capabilities to enable performance of the BMC tokenized investment vehicles network;

(ii) holders of BMC tokens should receive rights to earn future income by active participation and should not receive an expectation or right to receive passive income; and

(iii) holders of BMC tokens should have a reasonable degree of control / participation over the operations and direction of the BMC tokenized investment vehicles network."

It is just a precaution because the regulatory uncertainty. Anyway in company roadmap one of the goal is to get the license as broker-dealer in US so probably when this happen US citizens can invest in Blackmoon Crypto (according to roadmap present in whitepaper this should happen during May 2018 if everything goes well).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: