Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty  (Read 15692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

What is the scope of this token?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zolwaski

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

Can i buy the UC with real money?
dafew (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

Sorry, I couldn't quite get you on the "scope" thing.

Lemme try to answer it anyhow. It is basically an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, tied to the real-business, which is manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor.

It has its own floor value to make it less volatile when traded on the exchangers - the first of its kind.

Pls feel free to ask me more ya.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:15:13 PM

Can i buy the UC with real money?

We only accept Bitcoin and Ether for this ICO.

You can get Ether/Bitcoin from your nearest Exchangers, and MAKE SURE you transfer it to your own wallet first.

Then, from your own wallet, you send to our Bitcoin/Ether address.

Make sure you send an email to k4lv0n3n@gmail.com after that, with your details of the transaction - Tx Hash, Ether Address, Bitcoin Address (if sending from Bitcoin).

Zolwaski

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

We only accept Bitcoin and Ether for this ICO.

You can get Ether/Bitcoin from your nearest Exchangers, and MAKE SURE you transfer it to your own wallet first.

Then, from your own wallet, you send to our Bitcoin/Ether address.

Make sure you send an email to k4lv0n3n@gmail.com after that, with your details of the transaction - Tx Hash, Ether Address, Bitcoin Address (if sending from Bitcoin).

Where do i send my bitcoin/ether so i can get farad? 

[/quote]
dandan1010

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

Lemme try to answer it anyhow. It is basically an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, tied to the real-business, which is manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor.

It has its own floor value to make it less volatile when traded on the exchangers - the first of its kind.

When i say scope i reffered why is this token differently by others and i get answer. Where will be traded after ico ends?
Eleanor Elise

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

Hi there really interested in this farad ico after reading the whitepapers and overview...can i buy with my ethereum contract..?
dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

When i say scope i reffered why is this token differently by others and i get answer. Where will be traded after ico ends?

Ok, good to know that I answered your question. Feel free to ask more.

The FRDs are to be distributed to all FRD holders at a maximum of 7 days after the ICO has ended. The list of participating exchangers shall be announced during that same time frame.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

The ICO Bitcoin Wallet address and the Ethereum Smart Contract address shall be announced prior to the Pre-ICO time, which is on the August 25th - Another 11 more days, give and take.

Stay tuned for the OFFICIAL addresses ya.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

Hi there really interested in this farad ico after reading the whitepapers and overview...can i buy with my ethereum contract..?

Yeah, you can. But make sure you wrote the contract to receive FRD to another single/multi-sig wallet address, and not to the contract itself.

If you need a code review on that, please feel free to contact me.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

What is this exactly about? I think I don't understand the OP, to be honest.
Eleanor Elise

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

Yeah, you can. But make sure you wrote the contract to receive FRD to another single/multi-sig wallet address, and not to the contract itself.

If you need a code review on that, please feel free to contact me.

Owh thanks will contact you personally..
dandan1010

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

What exchanges are planned after Ico?
dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

This is an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, that maps the manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor to the Ethereum Blockchain.

FARAD is the name of the token. It can be traded, it can be used to purchase items from our store, and the participating merchants later.

It has a floor value - Even when Ether/Bitcoin price goes to zero, you can still redeem it back from us for cash. That's the main difference.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

What exchanges are planned after Ico?

There are a few exchangers that we are talking to right now - should cover all continents.

I shall announce those after the FRDs are distributed to all token holders.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

Feel free to read the FARAD overview here:

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/farad/en/FaradOverview.pdf

Zolwaski

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

The ICO Bitcoin Wallet address and the Ethereum Smart Contract address shall be announced prior to the Pre-ICO time, which is on the August 25th - Another 11 more days, give and take.

Thank you for your reply. I'll getback to you if i have any questions.
dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

Thank you for your reply. I'll getback to you if i have any questions.

No worries. Feel free to ask more if you need more clarifications.

Dabb420

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

This is an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, that maps the manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor to the Ethereum Blockchain.

FARAD is the name of the token. It can be traded, it can be used to purchase items from our store, and the participating merchants later.

It has a floor value - Even when Ether/Bitcoin price goes to zero, you can still redeem it back from us for cash. That's the main difference.

Wow, you guys have a crowd here.

One question from a newbie, how long do i need to wait until i can redeem it back for cash?
dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:54:31 PM

Wow, you guys have a crowd here.

One question from a newbie, how long do i need to wait until i can redeem it back for cash?

The buyback program is to be held every quarter. The first buyback is on the March, 2018.

Prior to that, all the audited financial reports, and audited manufacturing data shall be posted on the FARAD SPC website, as well as on the Ethereum Blockchain.

BTW, the manufacturing data are updated from the manufacturing facility to the Ethereum Blockchain on the real-time basis.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: