Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty  (Read 15690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dafew (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

Message from Dr. Wan Hasni
FARAD Program CEO
31 August 2017

I am very glad and happy to see that the FARAD Pre-Sale ICO had started and moving well. It is very heartening and humbling for me to see the support of people who embark along with me in this journey.

Honestly, I have to admit that most people are new to blockchain ecosystem, and many that I met are first timers as far as blockchain is concerned. I took a very hard approach of educating people by going down to many places personally to talk about blockchain and what FARAD Cryptoken Program is trying to add to the blockchain ecosystems, particularly to the Ethereum Blockchain system.

It is extremely hard to explain to everyone, with diverse background and knowledge, first about blockchain, second, about FARAD Cryptoken, third about energy storage industry, and fourth about the economic model behind all of them combined. The FARAD Cryptoken project involved not only blockchain algorithm as its operational backbone, but another set of algorithm as well, which is what I would termed as “economic algorithm”. To put them together in simple form is never easy, and could not be explained in one go.

I kept on emphasising many times about building an ecosystem under FARAD program as it’s prime target and objective. However, an ecosystem might mean different thing to different people. Let me explain here so that the same meaning could be transmitted and clarified. A FARAD ecosystem means that the participants and users of FARAD or FRD as Cryptoken is widespread not only in terms number of people, but they are also from diverse geographic location, will be used in diverse applications particularly in the energy storage industry and generally within wider economic applications, and finally the use is based on economic rationale rather than pure speculations.

The creation of FRD Cryptoken is meant to be its “genesis creation”, which in essence, first to create a crypto-token (or general cryptocurrency), second, to create the base valuation, namely the “escrow tokens” which will be backed or linked to “manufacturing tokens”, and third to to allow options for FRD to be “converted back” to it’s base, should ever the need arise within a certain time and conditions. This “genesis creation” is actually will be over a period of three years (or thereabouts) while the corresponding manufacturing process is undertaken, and the escrow being filled up. After such period, FRD would then have the corresponding backing in terms of the escrow token balance. The reason I use the word: “tokens” here is to signify that all items are actually would be recorded on the Ethereum Blockchain, which means that the whole strength of blockchain such as transparency, audit-ability, accountability could be applied. All of these are linked together through what is termed as “Smart Contracts” within an Ethereum Blockchain systems.

One thing that may confuse people is regarding the usage of US Dollar as “base valuation” for the “genesis creation” of the tokens. This is actually inevitable, since the easier route to explain about Ether (or ETH) as the “base currency” is rather problematic due to high volatility of ETH (as opposed to say, US Dollar). Whereas, in real terms, the economic algorithms are linked to actual fiat currency valuations. This “dis-jointment” is what cause the confusions. In normal circumstances, it would be easier just to simply “peg” FRD to ETH. But then, that would cause a gap between FRD and the escrow program, which will be filled from a “manufacturing process generator” which is based on fiat currency sources. And those fiat currency will have to be converted back into crypto-currency, which in general case would be ETH or any liquid cryptocurrency. This is one part of the economic algorithm which FARAD is using. Furthermore, there would be other economic algorithm which will be applied as we go along (i.e. As the ecosystem developed), that is to introduce what we would termed as “FARAD Store”, which essentially would create a platform whereby FRD could be used as a medium of exchange within the store. The FARAD Store will follow after creations of FRD (within very near future). At the back-end of the “escrow token”, there will be what we would termed as stabiliser operations, which is normally would be termed as “treasury operations”. The treasury operations is linked to the FARAD Store, which in essence providing what I would termed as “buyer of last resort”, which currently are not available within any other cryptokens (or cryptocurrencies) in the market. All of these are generically termed as the “economic algorithms” that will supplement the FARAD program, which will be introduced and applied as the development of ecosystem is progressing.

I have to admit that, in order for me to explain everything in absolute details of everything would be extremely hard (for people to gather what is meant by the whole thing), and furthermore, I don’t like to put the “cart before the horse”. It will add further complications and confusions, to what already is a hard subject to most. To provide some level of comfort for some people, let me just simply make a promise here that I will explain step by step as we go along on this journey. Nevertheless I have to accept that lot’s of things must be taken on the face value for now; and I do that for the sake of ensuring that we don’t confuse people unnecessarily and complicating the subject beyond what already is.

Lots of the things I said here actually is written in the draft of my upcoming book, which proposed title is “Blockchain Economy”, that is planned to be published before end the year (currently under editing and finalisation). I will provide the e-book version for free to all FARAD participants, when it is ready. The book provides in clearer details of what is meant by the economic algorithms as I mentioned.

Best regards

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:16:34 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 08:38:49 AM by dafew

How you use UCC? Well, our smallest product, Model 1515, uses 2 UCC. Hence, 40mF is being used, and it is very small - 0.25mm x 15mm x 15mm
I'll furnish the details on Voltage and so on later.

Actually, Model 1515 is a custom product that we produce for our client in Japan and Korea.

• Japan - 3.3v / 1.5mF
  • Korea - 3.3v / 3mF

The size is the same - 15mm x 15mm x 0.25mm

So you presure 40mF (or 20mF) into such a small space. Without checking numbers if you have designed it for the usual max voltages of a few volts that must result in a high(er) energy density storage. That explains the high price.

Would really like to know the energy density you archive and how you do that. There are physical limits.
That sounds interesting to me from a technical point.

The trick is the symmetric electrodes and the electrolytes components to produce "free range" electrostatic that move between the barrier fast enough.
Our patents include the use of Titanium, Tantalum and Ruthenium for the components - hence, higher energy density than UC from our competitors, and higher power density delivery as well.

I'm getting the technical documents so that I can furnish more details on the technical side. Stay tuned.

Thanks.

Our UC is an advanced Mixed Solid Oxide Electrode Materials technology. The activated-carbon electrodes are coated with Titanium for greater power and energy density.

It is basically an Electrical Double Layer Capacitor (EDLC) having Mixed-Metal Oxides of controlled proprietary composition deposited onto a Titanium Substrate by proprietary processes.

Okay, a bit on the technical characteristics of The Electrodes:

• Metallic Conductivity
  • Extremely high surface area - 120m2/g
  • High Specific DC Capacitance - up to 5mF/cm2
  • High Mechanical Endurance - > 50kg
  • High Roughness Factor - greater than 104
  • Corrosion Resistance comparable to DSA

Our Ultra-capacitor Characteristics:

The smallest, thinnest ultracap in the world, our UC features the highest power density and fastest rise time of all ultracaps.

• High Current Output capability >24A/cm2
  • Extremely Fast Rise time <5μS
  • Wide & Flexible Voltage range: 1~24Vb(per cap), no Balance circuit needed.
  • Wide Temperature range: – 40 ~ +70°C
  • Long Cycle Life: Over 3,000,000 Cycles
  • Incombustible Electrolyte, no safety concerns
  • Stack-up structure, Min. thickness ≈0.25mm (SLIM type).
  • Exceptionally Stable Materials
  • Unlimited Pulse Capability
  • Hard Durable Coating
  • Hermetically Sealed

dafew (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

FRD BTC Bounty is alive and kicking.
8,000,000 FRDs are up for grabs!

Join our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/frdsocial/ for more details.

cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:57:43 PM

Hi , thanks for your time here , wonder how can you prentend (at the time of ICO) 1 FRD have a value equivalent to $12.50 ?

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
Dabb420

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:24:20 AM

Hi , thanks for your time here , wonder how can you prentend (at the time of ICO) 1 FRD have a value equivalent to $12.50 ?

It's 90 days Simple Moving Average bruhh. To counter the volatility effect in ETH prices. I think they wrote it in their website and the overview.  Grin
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:37:27 AM

Are there any more platforms on the line and are China's platforms in the plan?
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:41:06 AM

Hi. Actually the pricing is 1 FRD == 0.125 USD.
This is based on the 90-day Simple Moving Average of Ether value.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:45:43 AM

Hi, definitely China platform is among the target for us as the program manager.
Stay tuned.

cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

Hi, definitely China platform is among the target for us as the program manager.
Stay tuned.

thanks for answer , because lot of news about your project talk about 12.50$ , and i can't imagine how this can be.

According to company documents, at the time of ICO, 1 FRD will be equivalent to $12.50.
look like to commercial news with bad value , people can imagine it will be this price after ICO. Seem a fraudulent way to get lot of invest

regards

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:01:15 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 06:22:14 AM by dafew

Stay tuned.

thanks for answer , because lot of news about your project talk about 12.50$ , and i can't imagine how this can be.

According to company documents, at the time of ICO, 1 FRD will be equivalent to $12.50.
look like to commercial news with bad value , people can imagine it will be this price after ICO. Seem a fraudulent way to get lot of invest

regards

This was quoted wrongly during the event that we had in Dubai, and carried by other news agencies.
The actual price is just 12.5 cents (0.125) per FRD. Not 12 dollars.

We have asked them to rectify the news again. But no response.
Talk about about bad journalism eh :-)

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

how much does one have to invest at least in eth ?  it is always a small risk  Wink
the minimum quantity should be quite high. Is that correct ?
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:54:27 AM

how much does one have to invest at least in eth ?  it is always a small risk  Wink
the minimum quantity should be quite high. Is that correct ?

Actually it is not. Since the price of FRD is at 0.125 USD, you can participate in this ICO with just 0.01 Ether :-).

Any lower than that is not worthwhile for both parties - taking the fees and all into calculations.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

here you can also read something about the ico
https://www.applancer.co/ico-project/147/FARAD+Cryptoken
have fun while reading
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:45:33 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 04:02:45 PM by dafew

Hello,

I'd like to announce that BitcoinTalk translation page is now commencing.
Please reserved the language section you want to post.

Ps: have to be rank member and above only.

Thanks.

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

What is exactly the usage of your Tokens?
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:27:10 AM

Whitepaper? and first page? and website faq?

all written there;)
paluka82

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:04:58 AM

Will there be any problems with ICO? There is news that china is shutting down ICOs. I dont know if its for future ones or all current ones. Any info?
ArkMage

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

Is there a working product for your ICO? Or at least an Alpha/Beta?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:04:08 PM

The usage of the token is to be used in energy storage industry that we shall be announce after the ICO.
For a start, all the products that we have can be purchased using FRD for a great discount :-)

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

Will there be any problems with ICO? There is news that china is shutting down ICOs. I dont know if its for future ones or all current ones. Any info?

I shall make an announcement after this, pursuing the BoC announcement on the ICO as a whole.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: