Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty  (Read 15693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dafew (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

Is there a working product for your ICO? Or at least an Alpha/Beta?

Yes, we have a full manufacturing plant, and sold products, unlike just "idea" with many other ICOs.
Please see our published product list at:
https://farad.energy/farad-ucc/

Of course, more products shall be published after the ICO as they are approved for publications.

Bear in mind, we already secured big contracts for this UCC, and we shall announce it just prior to the ICO.
Basically, all UCC total swap volume is already bought, meaning, all FRD is already backed by cash.

What does it mean? Even when Ether value, or Bitcoin value is zero, you still be paid in cash for each one of the FRD you owned shall you participate in the swap back program.

Please read the Overview Paper (https://farad.energy/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/FaradOverview.pdf) for more information.

Stay tuned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:15:07 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 04:35:16 PM by dafew

What is exactly the usage of your Tokens?

Whitepaper? and first page? and website faq?

all written there;)

Yes, yes.

Please peruse through our website at https://farad.energy for Whitepaper, Overview and Products list.

Make sure as well you read the Overview Paper (down there, in my signature), as this is hard to explain in a few words as it involved Electrical, Financial and Crypto Currency knowledge.

Thanks.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

Announcement on Recent ICO Rulings

There had been a spate of rulings by regulators recently on the so-called Initial Coins Offerings (or ICOs), beginning with the United States SEC, followed by Singapore MAS, and now by the China central bank. In order to put things in perspectives, it is quite important for us to analyse and comments on these developments in regards to FARAD.

First, regarding the US SEC and Singapore MAS: the ruling is clearly meant for parties offering ICOs which in essence had the purpose and intent of the “coins” being a substitute for securities offering or share offerings. This is clarified by performing what is termed as “Howey Test”. Under the Howey Test, a transaction will be classified as security if:
  • It’s an investment of money
  • There is an expectation of profit
  • The investment of money is a common enterprise
  • The profit comes solely from the effort of the seller or third parties

Second, regarding the Chinese central bank warning: the warning comes at the backdrop of so many ICOs being offered by Chinese parties or entities, to the Chinese public. What is peculiar when comes to these Chinese ICO offering, is the aggressive use of the so-called “Chinese exchangers”, which basically functions as market intermediaries. These exchangers do take “fiat currencies” (i.e. Yuan), for people to subscribe to these ICOs, which essentially makes them to be operating in the “investments intermediation” business. The warning is clearly directed to many exchangers in China and the ICOs being promoted by or through those exchangers.

It is important to note that all regulations thus far, DOES NOT specify or makes cryptocurrencies being illegal or outlawed. What it does is to ensure that the public are not being taken into cryptocurrencies to be an investment scheme or investment program, with promised of returns on investments and alike. Many of the ICOs of late are being touted as investments and being promised with multiple times of returns on investments. And worse still, many ICOs thrived on aggressive marketing by getting people to buy the tokens with fiat currencies, and aggressively marketed as exchangeable to fiat currencies at its multiples. This what makes these ICOs to be vulnerable and becoming a highly speculative investment.

FARAD is purely a TOKEN SWAP program, which strictly defines that we only accept BTC or ETH as the tokens acceptable to be swapped with FARAD. We don’t deal with cash or accept cash. Furthermore, we strictly defined the conversion ratios between FARAD and ETH. FARAD is part of Ethereum ecosystem development, with the notion of stable tokens as its agenda. FARAD should not be seen and used as an “investment programs” or “investment schemes”. The risks of FARAD lies with it’s business model, that is building a healthy ecosystem backed by the energy storage industry, and reliance on the Ethereum Blockchain systems.

FARAD had clearly refused to be associated with any “cash exchangers” from the early days due to the risks of being identified as investments program (in China or elsewhere). For that, we may have suffered slacking demands coming from anyone with “cash exchanging” in mind.

FARAD is in essence a Distributed Autonomous Organisation (or a DAO), which means that it does not exist within any specific jurisdiction and neither any specific country; even though the parties supporting the FARAD DAO do have physical and legal jurisdictions. A cryptocurrency (such as BTC or ETH) is actually a DAO, and hence FARAD should always remain as a DAO.

Furthermore, FARAD had from beginning avoid the use of the word cryptocurrency, and instead use the word Crypto-Token or Cryptoken; and the reason is very clear - that is to avoid the misrepresentation of the usage of the label: “currency”. A Cryptoken is NOT A CURRENCY, by
any definitions of any forms of currency. Even though not a currency, this doesn’t mean that a Cryptoken may not have any value. A Cryptoken is a Digital Asset, or Digital Commodity. FARAD is a Cryptoken that fits this definition, and hence could have values assigned to it.

After the current TOKEN SWAP program, FARAD will continue to operates within Token Swaps framework. Token Swaps is an exchange between token with another token. For example, FRD would be directly exchangeable with any ERC20 tokens (such as ETH and alike).

In order to avoid any confusion, in the next immediate stage, FARAD will open it’s FARAD Store applications. FARAD Store, in essence is a store for exchanging FRD with goods and services, and it will also function as a Token Swap platform. This is among other things that will come in the way of FARAD, and all along I have been explaining about having FARAD to be functioning as a complete ecosystem.

We have designed and programmed FARAD to be confirming to these notions as described above, in order not to be caught in the current ICO frenzy and confusions surrounding cryptocurrencies.

Henceforth, under the current situation, I would say that FARAD is the right model of blockchain ecosystems; hence we should avoid any speculations related to other so-called ICO’s in the market. FARAD is NOT an ICO within most of those definitions (of investments), and in its essence, FARAD is a token swap program, and a program for building a healthy ecosystem surrounding it.

To avoid any more confusions, let us drop the words ICO from all of our communications.

Thank you and best regards,

Dr. Wan Hasni
CEO, FARAD Program & Virtue Fintech FZ LLC

paluka82

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:57:51 PM

Thanks for the reply on the ICO situation

I wanted to mention something that I think hasn't been expressed fully or in a correct manner. In terms of how FARAD is marketed I think it hasn't been marketed for the reason I became interested in the coin. The real world application of the coin. Most coins today are templates for others to implement under and you guys are using the implementation for real world, tangible, purposes. It may be the missing link that other coins are missing. If you push this narrative in your campaign I think you may get more buyers.

Just a suggestion. Take as you will Smiley
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

Thanks for the reply on the ICO situation

I wanted to mention something that I think hasn't been expressed fully or in a correct manner. In terms of how FARAD is marketed I think it hasn't been marketed for the reason I became interested in the coin. The real world application of the coin. Most coins today are templates for others to implement under and you guys are using the implementation for real world, tangible, purposes. It may be the missing link that other coins are missing. If you push this narrative in your campaign I think you may get more buyers.

Just a suggestion. Take as you will Smiley

Yes. You're definitely right. We missed to highlight that point which is the main point why we're so different from other coins/tokens in the market so far.

Thank you for your insights and support.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

why are there different eth addresses to deposit?  4 eth addresses for different continents?
why is it so. that interests me .
paluka82

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:59:11 PM

This is first time I'm doing ICO. I've already sent the eth over and have the wallet created but question now is do I need to do something during the swaps and all that? I'm confused as to what all that means.
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:01:32 PM

why are there different eth addresses to deposit?  4 eth addresses for different continents?
why is it so. that interests me .

Hi, yeah. We separate the contract by countries/continent as we have appointed official representatives there.
It's easy to track how much are coming from them, vice versa.

In any case, use "Rest of The World" contract address: 0x75542A5D1Ea42dAE3dB73077Ad62Ce20aC3097D4
Minimum contrib is 0.05 Ether

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

This is first time I'm doing ICO. I've already sent the eth over and have the wallet created but question now is do I need to do something during the swaps and all that? I'm confused as to what all that means.

If you have sent them, the second batch is closing soon, and we shall be sending them out within 7 days of the closing date.
We're finalising Batch 1 now.

Only, make sure you're NOT sending from exchanger wallet. Send from ImToken. That's the best so far.
It will auto detect FRD when it received it.

doopie

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:50:44 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 09:28:41 AM by doopie

Did it all change? I can recall i could login @ farad.energy and deposit BTC there. I deposited but haven't got any tokens yet and there is no way i can log in anymore?
What is up with this?

EDIT :
Found it , if anyone is interested where to find his login/wallet since it's nowhere to be found at the site ( still empty though, but deposit is there)
https://wallet.farad.energy/login
Shadolator

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

Hello, I just purchased farad token with IMtoken and was wondering in 4 more days How will I receive my Farad as IMTOKEN Wallet doesn't have Farad cryptoken wallet/balance on their menu? Could anyone tell me? Thanks in advance
paluka82

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

Hello, I just purchased farad token with IMtoken and was wondering in 4 more days How will I receive my Farad as IMTOKEN Wallet doesn't have Farad cryptoken wallet/balance on their menu? Could anyone tell me? Thanks in advance

Just make sure you are using a wallet that has support for ethereum. The farad token is based off ethereum. This is my first time doing a presale type thing as well, and I believe it just ends up in your wallet once the new token has been assigned.
nalwo

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 12:50:10 PM by nalwo

How could this increase in value in the future? I don't like hype, I would like to see a good project with a nice future. I can see how your endeavour will push the limits of manufacturing and technology forward and possibly stand as a great example and model for other companies. But the token itself, why would it increase in value? (anyone reading this thread please answer if you have any idea) Also I wonder if you could make custom sized capacitors like 0.25x0.25x3mm for a small sized business. And I cant help but imagine other uses for this capacitor, like a Phaser or Railgun. Yeah.
gam777

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:51:32 AM

Did it all change? I can recall i could login @ farad.energy and deposit BTC there. I deposited but haven't got any tokens yet and there is no way i can log in anymore?
What is up with this?

EDIT :
Found it , if anyone is interested where to find his login/wallet since it's nowhere to be found at the site ( still empty though, but deposit is there)

This site is not working too. I contacted the Farad support center and they suggested using imToken wallet. I downloaded it and tried to enter the 15 seed words yet it gave me error, not sure what I have to do now. It seems my bitcoins have been lost.
dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:47:15 PM

What is up with this?

EDIT :

This site is not working too. I contacted the Farad support center and they suggested using imToken wallet. I downloaded it and tried to enter the 15 seed words yet it gave me error, not sure what I have to do now. It seems my bitcoins have been lost.

Rest assured that nothing is lost. We have disabled the site as they were problematic than it's supposed to be.
Please contact support and tell us the issue, and they would guide you forward.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:48:21 PM

Just make sure you are using a wallet that has support for ethereum. The farad token is based off ethereum. This is my first time doing a presale type thing as well, and I believe it just ends up in your wallet once the new token has been assigned.

Yes, exactly. Please contact support if you've not received your FRD tokens.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:50:03 PM

ImToken would automatically shown any ERC20 as you received them.
The way it works is, they would get the contract details on Etherscan.io (I think, or their own Ethereum chain) and added the FRD details in the UI itself.

MyEtherwallet, you have to add FRD manually.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:55:23 PM

How could this increase in value in the future? I don't like hype, I would like to see a good project with a nice future. I can see how your endeavour will push the limits of manufacturing and technology forward and possibly stand as a great example and model for other companies.

Minitiarization always create better Industrial design for the finish product. Other competitors' form of UC is mostly cylindrical, hence limiting the product design for the consumer products.

But the token itself, why would it increase in value? (anyone reading this thread please answer if you have any idea) Also I wonder if you could make custom sized capacitors like 0.25x0.25x3mm for a small sized business. And I cant help but imagine other uses for this capacitor, like a Phaser or Railgun. Yeah.

The token itself is backed by cash, and of course, the eco-system of the FRD itself makes it more interesting.
I can't share much for now to avoid speculations, but imagine when FRD can be used in your daily energy needs.

The possibilities are limitless.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

What is up with this?

EDIT :

Yeah, we have disabled the site now as we are no longer accepting BTC for contributions.
All BTC contributors have received their FRD tokens.

Please contact support if yours is none.

WaterMelonAE

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

I heard about this project, but seems i am late to invest with BTC. Any problem to send via shapeshift?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: