Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:57:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to run a successful Bitcoin faucet  (Read 263 times)
bitcoinblogger (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:58:05 PM

I just recently made a Bitcoin faucet. I made it using faucetfly, I might regret it now because i recently heard Faucetfly has a bad reputation. I deposited money  and the site says I didn't. There however was a successful faucet claim. Is there a way to make this work ? Here is my Bitcoin faucet.
[http://investingliketherich.faucetfly.com/
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

Realisticly these days you wanna have a somewhat original idea and direct paymemts or faucethub payments to be succesfull, though I can't comment on faucet fly I have no experience with it.
If you would like a really cheaply designed faucet I do webdesign and can intergrate faucethub paymemts, or an existing faucethuv script for $5 - see my thread if interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992068.msg19834609#msg19834609

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:59:57 PM

I advice to not use Faucetfly. It's problematic and not popular service. Anyway, you can switch to Faucethub or Faucetsystem and continue to host faucet on Faucetfly.
But my advice is to buy hosting and domain, download faucet script and use Faucethub service. When people see Faucetfly name, they skip such faucet. Also, not many ad networks will approve faucet hosted on Faucetfly.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:05:13 AM

Firstly, buy a paid domain and hosting. Try namecheap, it may cost less than 11$
Then spend some money to run faucet with low income form ads
Then when you have good traffic, you can join more ads network

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: