Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Coin  (Read 598 times)
dreday8621 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

well well well .... like i mentioned before this coin might have a future itz pumpin hard right now ,
what are your thoughts on this fellas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:18:15 PM

My thoughts are the same as they were before ... it's just a crappy pump and dump coin with no long term future -- other than to make some folks some quick money a few times (which is good I guess).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

Its has a great name. That's all I can say about it. I think I mined some of these years ago. I wonder where my wallet is.. ??
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:25:14 AM

Maybe you think GoldCoin is a bad coin.
But for now I take advantage of GoldCoin. Fast trade is very possible.
I think GoldCoin is a coin that has a future.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:44:39 AM

any coins from 2013 and pre (well before ICO and premined scamcoins become the normal) is bound to come good again if they keep their community like goldcoin has so well   Smiley
Kanine Awe

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:11:12 AM

Market is looking super up right now.  Last time this happened there was a big crash though so I'm staying positive though since its been a bit slower rise than the previous one.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:47:05 AM

As I am a bit skeptical about this I think it is just another pump and dump situation again, I am not being negative but this coin is almost 4 yars now and its last high was in 2014 and after that it goes down and down so I think what is happening right now is there is a whale playing with this coin to be invested by other small players and after that it will be low again. But who can tell what will really happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:53:36 AM

As I am a bit skeptical about this I think it is just another pump and dump situation again, I am not being negative but this coin is almost 4 yars now and its last high was in 2014 and after that it goes down and down so I think what is happening right now is there is a whale playing with this coin to be invested by other small players and after that it will be low again. But who can tell what will really happen.

It definitely looks like a pump and dump scheme being set up. There is no fundamental reason for an increase in price. Of course, we can argue that most alts have increased in price for no good reason over the past few months.
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

I do not believe this is a good investment. it only goes up when telegram groups pump it and it always immediately loses the value after that, goes slowly down until the next pump.
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

I do not believe this is a good investment. it only goes up when telegram groups pump it and it always immediately loses the value after that, goes slowly down until the next pump.
i think not only telegrams group can pump this coin, if this platform have good project to attract investors, maybe it can pump very high..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:59:04 AM

It definitely looks like a pump and dump scheme being set up. There is no fundamental reason for an increase in price. Of course, we can argue that most alts have increased in price for no good reason over the past few months.
indeed so its needed to be assess carefully before entering or placing an investment can't find more details why this coin is moving
forward unless there's some insiders who can provide information if why value is surging up.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

indeed so its needed to be assess carefully before entering or placing an investment can't find more details why this coin is moving
forward unless there's some insiders who can provide information if why value is surging up.

so where have you done this research?
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

Gold coin?

Isn't that the precursor of Bitcoin that for some reason failed and people believe they created Bitcoin?

Thought the coin were dead
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:15:15 AM

Yeah look like it is. Or just some bubble in it.
We can't really tell whats going on with this sudden pump. These are all speculations, lets just be happy with this and take this opportunity to earn. Lets be optimistic like whatever or whoever be the reason behind this.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

You should not be concerned about the reasons of high increase in the value of this particular coin.

Why can't you just simply enjoy it is incredible pumping stage ?
I believe that it is a great chance to invest into this coin for an epic ride to the moon. We being traded should only be concerned with the surging up of coins rather than the reasons behind the increase in values.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: