Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need ICO website script  (Read 589 times)
zapphirecoins (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

Hi mate.

If you have an interesting website design script for ICO Crowdsale, please offer what you have.

For the price, please PM me. Cool

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

You should have be ready for an ICO before getting some script stuff which is strange for me and you must have developed your cryptocurrency if I am not wrong before going after any script.
zapphirecoins (OP)

Activity: 95

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:21:26 PM

You should have be ready for an ICO before getting some script stuff which is strange for me and you must have developed your cryptocurrency if I am not wrong before going after any script.

Just need a fresh air for a whole things.

thanks for your comment Cool

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
jibrelnetwork

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:17:56 PM

For fresh pair of eyes, I suggest code review / audit. They'll also help with enhancements / recommendations.

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

The cost of ico script is quite high now a days, i will not like to recommend it unless you really have a huge budget alternatively you can get you coin listed at icobazaar.com for free.
hayate

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

LOL, that's why he's getting a script and he's getting ready for their ICO. Use your head man don't just spam with signature
icoclone

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Do you need a complete solution to start your own ICO business? Then you are absolutely at the right place because here we presenting you powerful and quality initial coin offering software
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

still looking?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
atithisha

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Hi guys,

ICO (initial coin offering)Startups around the world are raising hundreds of millions of dollars by issuing new digital coins, a trend that has made people
both excited and concerned. If you are thinking about starting your own Cryptocurrencies ICO business. ICO script is used for manage your Token sale easily with our ICO setup.
BestIcoScript.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

BestIcoScript is Powerful and Complete Solution for your Crypto Currencies ICO start up business.Now you can Easily Start an ICO website in just a few clicks. script has most powerful Payment methods like (Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin , Etherum etc..) is integrated the ico script is carefully coded to look great on any devices. The responsive ico website designs that gives you beautiful interface on any high resolution devices or mobile and tables

PRE-ICO & ICO
Our Initial COin Offering Script has PRE-ICO and ICO. Now you can run the ICO presale before main ICO and check your crowdfund.

SEO OPTIMIZED
BestIcoScript is fully seo optimized so your ico website will get better rank in google without any paid advertisement

2 PAYMENT METHODS
Our BestIcoScript allows user to invest using E-Currencies & Crypto Currencies like Bitcoin , Credit Card , Perfect Money , Paypal , Skrill..

ICO MANAGEMENT
BestIcoScript comes with latest features which every successful ico site need you will have complete control over the ico sell in our script

GOOGLE 2F AUTHENTICATION
BestIcoScript supports two-factor authentication for logging in to the web interface. it will help protect and defend against brute-force

AUTO COINS/TOKEN TRANSFER
The automatic coins/token purchase can be done BesIcoScript .Tokens or Coins will be directly to transfered to users using the adminpanel
Buy Ico Script : https://www.besticoscript.com
Demo Link : https://www.besticoscript.com/demo
Pricing : https://www.besticoscript.com/pricing
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

You can use a simple site in wordpress and the EthereumICO plugin (even free version for a simple setup) to create your own site, why would you need any script? If you need any assistance in setting up all, get back to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: