Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your success story?  (Read 581 times)
llKaladinll (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:28:08 PM

I'm new here, but it's depressing to read all fail and bankruptcy stories. Let's share some success stories to brighten up the mood and inspire some people. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:20:11 PM

My success story is investing in ripple when price was at 0.02. It was completely random i was just going through the market and saw that ripple has been increasing a lot lately. I did think there could be a risk that people may start selling and i was too late but i risked those 0.15 bitcoin and finally sold for 1.5 bitcoin when the price reached 0.2$. It was unexpected for me all of a sudden i saw i couls have 1.5 bitcoin i didn't wait too long and sold everything
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

My success story may also be experienced by many people as well. This story started when I bought bitcoin in a market exchange with price 900USD at 2-3 years ago. Some time ago the bitcoin price reached 3000USD and I hit on sell it, whereas in the beginning I did not know that I have this bitcoin, I have about 5 bitcoins and I have actually forgotten and did not access the account. This is a fortune because I can take great advantage and also this is like a miracle, I do not think it has as much bitcoin. This is like a very beautiful dream,
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:49:24 AM

I'm new here, but it's depressing to read all fail and bankruptcy stories. Let's share some success stories to brighten up the mood and inspire some people. Smiley
I'm not sure if my life with bitcoin is called success story, I was unemployed way back 2015, then I decided to focus myself into bitcoin and started joined in the forum this year only and now all my expenses and bills was sustained and being paid by bitcoin through en-cashing out into a real money thru remittances, then I can also accumulating savings for my future thru bitcoin also.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:47:00 AM

I'm far away from success, really I'm. Start trading cryptocurrency from first month 2017 and I only got money for pay my bills, not big but worth for me. From trading/ investment world I learn that hard work and smart idea need time. Respect time as a way to become want do you want, never waste your time for something bad. Only that but I'm happy even never drive Ferrari from trading. Have a nice day.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:22:21 AM

the thing is, when people make money and are successful they don't just come and share it with others. specially publicly on a forum and with random people. but when they lose money they are more than happy to share their failure and losses with others to seek sympathy. which is why you see a lot more "I lost money" topics than anything else!

and here is a success story for you:
with $3400 you could have bought 17BTC in less than 2 years ago and now with $3400 you can only buy 1BTC and in 2 years from now you will only be able to buy 0.01BTC with the same amount of money. that is a success story for you.

Only Bitcoin
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:36:00 AM

the thing is, when people make money and are successful they don't just come and share it with others. specially publicly on a forum and with random people. but when they lose money they are more than happy to share their failure and losses with others to seek sympathy. which is why you see a lot more "I lost money" topics than anything else!

with $3400 you could have bought 17BTC in less than 2 years ago and now with $3400 you can only buy 1BTC and in 2 years from now you will only be able to buy 0.01BTC with the same amount of money. that is a success story for you.

Well probably btc did not always started as a success rather it had some failuers or even it was rejected at first. Earlier btc was not recognizable as it was just even at 3 $ but it had became a multimillion platform that helped a lot of successful investors over the years. So before reading success stories it was better that you have read failures because it could motivate you also no to lose some money in the process.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

I don't have that big successful story, it is just about my impossible goal. I don't have a job and i am not that confident guy and i am still studying but i want something new and the impossible goal for me is to earn at least $10,000 within a year. I just try to search some possible sources of that $10k and i found this currency and when i try it for the first time, it is nice because it is just like using paypal but i didn't expect that this is the opportunity that i am waiting for to earn $10,000.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

My success story is investing in ripple when price was at 0.02. It was completely random i was just going through the market and saw that ripple has been increasing a lot lately. I did think there could be a risk that people may start selling and i was too late but i risked those 0.15 bitcoin and finally sold for 1.5 bitcoin when the price reached 0.2$. It was unexpected for me all of a sudden i saw i couls have 1.5 bitcoin i didn't wait too long and sold everything

Good story, I hope that Sia will do the same and go up.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

I'm not that big time in trading and having a success story ,because i am ang long time trader that experience more on losses but not im recovering and going back to trade with an equip knowledge i learned from my mistakes .Now im earning ij trading but not a lot because i use small amounts of money to trade .Hoping i will become a successful after all with my new skills in trading.

giffen

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:19:41 AM

This is quite a brave prediction. It means that bitcoin price will be $340 000 and its market cap will equal approx 5,6 tn USD.
The whole US debt market has a capitalization of 39.6 tn USD and it is the largest market in the world consisting of hundreds of instruments. And we are talking about just 1 instrument here reaching 14% of its capitalization.

This is highly unlikely imho.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:29:27 PM

"Aim high and hit the mark" this word is coming from one successful person. At this time I'm a high school student then when I'm in college I want to become successful engineer then because of poverty I can't manage my money from my daily needs and school needs. And when bitcoin was introduced on me by my friends I try the opportunity and it results now a good. I never stop even some of my money lose and make a mistakes/failure because I know it is the lesson and part of success.

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:14:53 AM

my succes story, trading with pair stellar in 2014
iam get free stellar, only 3 month i get 10 bitcoin from stellar trading
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

indeed there are plenty bankruptcy stories rather than success stories in this forum especially for those who had success on their trading histories but on my experience i have one success story that i was bought 3 million Doge when the price only 35 satoshi per Doge and i decide to hold them almost a year but apparently i have correct predictions that Doge price back to 100 satoshi so i had sold all of my Doge on that price and the profit also pretty good because i could made 3 btc from 1 btc
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:54:39 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 02:56:11 PM by Fappanu

My view of success is the knowledge of many things in bitcoin . Because it is nobody to be stolen. The school is just like you can graduate and find a good a better job. So much student when asked what is your dream to finish study. Thats why knowledge is the key to success

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: