Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheel99 ★ Unique roulette-style Fair,Fast and Fun game (CLOSED)  (Read 8406 times)
SteffSon (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Bet99.win- Win up to *99 per game. Fair & FUN!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:33:20 PM

I just tried the game with the free giveaway, what I can say is that the game is fun but I need to be very fast to make bet because the time limit run so fast for new game. Especially if I want to use a strategy by changing the bet amount, it takes few seconds to do that and the time to bet is also only few seconds as well.
Probably adding keyboard shortcut will help for faster bet/changing bet amount. Sorry if it is existing already, but I cant find it if any.

You can modify your bets by clicking on the 'settings wheel' on the betconsole.

Bet99.win
The fun crypto-roulette. Become a co-owner now.
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

steevreeves
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

maybe the only thing that i think left here it´s an autobot because it´s hard to set all the bets with low time, and if you increase time could be boring, so maybe a better interfaz and/or autobot could works fine

cheers!!!

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

The site is very nice and I'm liking the theme a lot. I'm wondering if the site has already raised thousand players or not. I like your giveaway and I'm wishing to avail that one. Would love to take the trial first and then will believe in the gambling site. I hope you guys don't play us by just showing withdrawals in the first two to three rounds because that has happened already.

But I have seen you announcement campaign and from which I believe you guys will be fair. Let's see in the long run how you perform.

I'm gonna get register on this one. Thanks for the post and all the best guys. :-)

SteffSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:11:37 PM

The site is very nice and I'm liking the theme a lot. I'm wondering if the site has already raised thousand players or not. I like your giveaway and I'm wishing to avail that one. Would love to take the trial first and then will believe in the gambling site. I hope you guys don't play us by just showing withdrawals in the first two to three rounds because that has happened already.

But I have seen you announcement campaign and from which I believe you guys will be fair. Let's see in the long run how you perform.

I'm gonna get register on this one. Thanks for the post and all the best guys. :-)

thanks for the nice words !

and yes...we are fair and will always be

Bet99.win
SteffSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

maybe the only thing that i think left here it´s an autobot because it´s hard to set all the bets with low time, and if you increase time could be boring, so maybe a better interfaz and/or autobot could works fine

cheers!!!

We have autobet

check the 'betconsole' click the 'settingswheel'

Good luck

Bet99.win
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:07:21 PM

The site is quite amazing. Seems like its is already getting a lot of users though it is new in market. And i feel it has got potential to get even more users in coming time. I'm participating in the signature campaign of this site. The price are quite low of signature campaign, but it is good. If you increase the price a little, maybe you will attract some more reputed forum members and which may help you get more users for the site. (Just a suggestion)
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:06:57 PM

This is the one of the new gambling site which I have come across and found it to be very attractive visually. The House edge is only 1% and I will share my experience with you once I earned from there.  Wink

Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:02:13 PM

This is the one of the new gambling site which I have come across and found it to be very attractive visually. The House edge is only 1% and I will share my experience with you once I earned from there.  Wink

the site is a lot better now especially when in mobile, you can also try the Day theme, might help a little for ya, see u there and best of luck

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:26:44 PM

Just had a thought to visit https://wheel99.com/ , Homepage looks good and response time for loading is pretty fast. When i try to navigate to chat window and How to play option it redirects me to content is fast and clear. If you have a plan to rearrange the homepage please do not change the themes but can be changes in the sub option will be good.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

the site is a lot better now especially when in mobile, you can also try the Day theme, might help a little for ya, see u there and best of luck

Whats special when we try this WHEEL99.COM  on mobile ? I like the night theme much better. It gives us a unique experience of playing gambling in night mode makes things more interesting.

doltek

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:20:50 AM

Looks promising. Cant wait for my deposit to go through!
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:45:08 AM

cheers!!!

We have autobet

Good luck

I think that black color background makes very hard to read the text you display while wheel turning. I didn't log in just visited your site and on a homepage, text size looks very small. It looks you can improve on those details.
SteffSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

cheers!!!

We have autobet

Good luck

I think that black color background makes very hard to read the text you display while wheel turning. I didn't log in just visited your site and on a homepage, text size looks very small. It looks you can improve on those details.

We have a white theme?

https://wheel99.com/?theme=day

Bet99.win
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 6016

Meh.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:41:57 PM

Just tried this out with the giveaway you have for 99 free bits. What I can say is that I really like it, it's highly addictive and with the fast pace that it has just makes it even better.

I'll continue gambling on there when I'm bored. Hopefully you'll add different variations for it in the future, as I think this is a game that could just explode and take the community by storm!

(Decided to post here rather than in your newly created thread as you should not double post about the same thing).

SteffSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

Just tried this out with the giveaway you have for 99 free bits. What I can say is that I really like it, it's highly addictive and with the fast pace that it has just makes it even better.

I'll continue gambling on there when I'm bored. Hopefully you'll add different variations for it in the future, as I think this is a game that could just explode and take the community by storm!

(Decided to post here rather than in your newly created thread as you should not double post about the same thing).

Yes, you are right.

I have no idea how we end up with 2 threads here?
I thought we had a thread here and in the games & rounds sub-forum.

Sorry@mods, you can close one.

Bet99.win
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:56:28 PM

Yes, you are right.

Just lock this thread or other one. i think locking option is shown when you click on additional options.
SteffSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

Yes, you are right.

Just lock this thread or other one. i think locking option is shown when you click on additional options.
Thanks!
I closed the other thread.

We still have a 20% deposit bonus.  Everybody is welcome to play.

*1% house edge
*fair
*fast
*fun

Bet99.win
SteffSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Shameless kick. Because we want this topic to be seen.
Come and play www.wheel99.com

Like a roulette BUT:
- provably fair
- house edge of only 1%
- max win = x99
- fast

WHEEL99.com
-Fast,Fun,Fair.

Bet99.win
adamistraybar

Activity: 233
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

lol whatever you do dont play this scam site i bet everything but 2.06 20 times in row 1000 bits

i lost everyrtime lol such a scam site not one play here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: