Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automating Poloniex Trading using Cryptowatch data  (Read 394 times)
mjbbaall (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:23:10 PM

Hi,
Does anyone know of any way to create a piece of code, or otherwise use 3rd party software, to automatically buy and sell in a range of cryptocurrencies on poloniex according to very specific information on Cryptowatch. Specifically buying (preferably in any cryptocurrency) when both MFI is below a certain level, and MACD is green, and then sell when MFI is above a certain level and MACD is green, but losing momentum (information which is readily available on cryptotrader.
Thanks in advance
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:25:41 PM

Hi,
Does anyone know of any way to create a piece of code, or otherwise use 3rd party software, to automatically buy and sell in a range of cryptocurrencies on poloniex according to very specific information on Cryptowatch. Specifically buying (preferably in any cryptocurrency) when both MFI is below a certain level, and MACD is green, and then sell when MFI is above a certain level and MACD is green, but losing momentum (information which is readily available on cryptotrader.
Thanks in advance

Try this.

https://www.haasonline.com/

should be very powerful!
mjbbaall (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:33:23 PM

Thank you for the reply!
Whilst that does look super powerful, it does also seem to have a great many features i don't need, and also be a little out of budget.
I wonder if there's a more budget or homespun alternative
Thank you though!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:48:59 PM

Thank you for the reply!
Whilst that does look super powerful, it does also seem to have a great many features i don't need, and also be a little out of budget.
I wonder if there's a more budget or homespun alternative
Thank you though!

Obviously, you pay a premium for features and development.
I doubt you will find a product with only the characteristics you desire. You must find a compromise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: