Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted?  (Read 6949 times)
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

so the team is most important, looking for those who have good reputation and desire to do real work, besides, the coin checked by the market and time like btc, eth deserve to hold for long term
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:05:07 AM

Look at what is behind the ICO offered. That is basically part of your due diligence before putting some precious money on the line. Look at the project and the team and the goal and the approach, etc. It is also an indication that it is trusted if the ICO is featured on some leading ICO news and publications.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:16:12 AM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

You should be aware while choosing the ICO's. You can decide the ICO which are legit on the basis of people involved in the team of ICO. There are specific people who you will find on many ICO's who has very good reputation in the market. This is because those people would have already invested into many more ICO's and made them successful. So with this you can have little conclusion done before you can invest. Moreover, try to seek the advices from many of the good personalities on the forum itself.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

The main thing on any ICO project it's the team, technology and possible income the features can be different but really important it's the team who created and who developing this coin some projects have the same developers which can be familiar with other ones it help us to compare and already tell if that project would be successful or not. But some of the techologies different and provides new teams and new functionallity to cryptocurrency but it's definitely hard to trust new teams with there new techonolgy who trusted them can lose or win but better to look at even small parts of the projects and you will find something different

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:30:37 AM

so the team is most important, looking for those who have good reputation and desire to do real work, besides, the coin checked by the market and time like btc, eth deserve to hold for long term
The team is important but whats more important is the project ,sometime we think based on the team and seems not reliable because they are new to this but their project is a very well planned for future use.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

The team is important but whats more important is the project ,sometime we think based on the team and seems not reliable because they are new to this but their project is a very well planned for future use.
I do always see on its team which i do usually go into the project which do have an experienced group of people rather than on to those who are new into this industry because i would really have a strong trust to those devs who do have knowledge on this stuff and most likely to make success on their project.There are lots of ICO and choosing which one of them is very confusing if you dont know how to find one.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:02:24 AM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

ICO or initial coin offering projects are created for gaining or earning stakes or tokens . It can be trusted as long as they respond to your question responsibly and they updating at least every week . There are so many ico projects but you choose what is more realible and trustworthy projects , also be aware for the scams that may take your effort and time but still not responding or not updating their projects. I think there are lots of ico projects that are trustworthy , it is up to you to decide.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

It's very easy to see which ICO is trusted. It can be seen from the project program that runs, a good project will make the ICO is a lot of people interested. All the investment funds are stored safely like using a trusted escrow or using another can make the funds of the investor is not lost and hacked.
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

Rule #1: Invest only what you can afford to lose.
Rule #2: Never forget about rule number 1 (cuz if you start losing and dont remind yourself about rule #1, you will get into depression real fast and it will kill you inside out)
Rule number one looks like some self excuse to shave the sheeps for that much as they can afford. Contravener perspective applied here.
By a rule of thumb there are several red flags waving around any scammy ICO. Whitepaper of course, count buzzwords. General approach of the afford. People involved, where are their faces and how do they appeal to you?
Many small signs.

yes, rule #1 is the biggest crap i have read on my entire life, "invest only what you can afford to lose"i dont think that anyone wants to lose money, so nobody has money destinated to "lose". when i have some money i dont say that 20% is just to "afford to lose".
that rule makes no sense, nobody has money to lose, everybody wanna invest and take profit, not see if you are lucky and make a 200% roi.
agree with rule #1, we had better to invest with our spare money which will not consult us even if the money all lost, loan or financing will make great loss possibly

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

Too much ICO at the moment. Probably because the price of BTC keeps increasing everyone competes to make the ICO project collect and glide into the trade. It is very difficult to choose a good ICO.
I just read here

http://Https://icotracker.net

I hope this helps
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

joining or participate in ico, try to have a trusted escrow. if in ICO have an escrow then the next step is to see whether the team is trusted or not.
midelou

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

Yeah, so many ICOs. I want to invest but am scared that I could lose my money.
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

Actually, I also had the same question before. Because many projects are looking good when we see it from outside. When I read the comments here, I got some knowledge about how to select ICO altcoin trusted. Of course first we must look into the background of the team and the members as much we can. And need to look their whitepaper and road map to understand their project how it is going. I think these will help to understand what are spam or not.

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:34:02 AM

Rule #1: Invest only what you can afford to lose.
Rule #2: Never forget about rule number 1 (cuz if you start losing and dont remind yourself about rule #1, you will get into depression real fast and it will kill you inside out)
Rule number one looks like some self excuse to shave the sheeps for that much as they can afford. Contravener perspective applied here.
By a rule of thumb there are several red flags waving around any scammy ICO. Whitepaper of course, count buzzwords. General approach of the afford. People involved, where are their faces and how do they appeal to you?
Many small signs.

yes, rule #1 is the biggest crap i have read on my entire life, "invest only what you can afford to lose"i dont think that anyone wants to lose money, so nobody has money destinated to "lose". when i have some money i dont say that 20% is just to "afford to lose".
that rule makes no sense, nobody has money to lose, everybody wanna invest and take profit, not see if you are lucky and make a 200% roi.
agree with rule #1, we had better to invest with our spare money which will not consult us even if the money all lost, loan or financing will make great loss possibly
Loans can break your neck if utilized on a short timespan. On the long run currently BTC cannot really disappoint.
The daytrader's biggest dangers are all luring around "short squeezes"
The mood point about ICOs is they are like angel investments. Looong running, possible high returns, but also high chance of digging out the duds. Totally unsuiteable for applying lent money.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:51:00 AM

Actually, I also had the same question before. Because many projects are looking good when we see it from outside. When I read the comments here, I got some knowledge about how to select ICO altcoin trusted. Of course first we must look into the background of the team and the members as much we can. And need to look their whitepaper and road map to understand their project how it is going. I think these will help to understand what are spam or not.

The most important thing is how much developer activity is on slack and in this forum, if they do not update and answer any questions then I can make sure not to follow their ICO, I am a critical person and want to see certainty before investing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

If i say ico is the best, then others also think ico they are the best. You should do research from a bounty ico, see their website and ann, how bounty members work, then you can judge for yourself whether this is a scam or not

Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:12:20 AM

The most important thing is how much developer activity is on slack and in this forum, if they do not update and answer any questions then I can make sure not to follow their ICO, I am a critical person and want to see certainty before investing.

Great thing but that is very far from being enough when you really want to know whether the ICO or the project is legitimate. The developers of scam projects know that they have to be responsive in order to be trusted and gather money for their own pockets.

You really have to dig deeper to each of the team member's background. Looking into the roadmap and the whitepaper tells you whether their project is really possible or not.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:13:40 AM

there are a lot of ico imo that are just scam. so i dont played much icos the last time
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

My advice is that you do research on a specific project or coin, it would be a great help. Me myself is having a hard time knowing what's good and what's not, so I do research to be able to avoid bad projects and scams. You should also check on how the project started, it's feature, promising results, etc.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:25:25 AM

When you see people are only talking about a token and it's market price, exchanges listing, and never actually talk about the project behind the coin and it's capabilities, when some coin launches an ico and then calling it the best crypto currency without offering anything new and useful, when you see a new idea being presented as a token for means of accessing some real world services that's the original token and whatever comes after are just clones and should be avoided, because when a dev team copies another one's hard work and code that means they have nothing to bring to the table and are in it for P&D. many of them might seem legit, many people might talk about them every where you go but that is the whole purpose of shills running around shilling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: