Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted?  (Read 6950 times)
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:31:55 PM

watching this thread toget more info  Grin Grin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:33:18 PM

Sadly there is no safe way to invest in ICO's, they are still new and rather unregulated. But the best thing you can do is do your homework into the company and make your own judgement as with any investment. I would also pick a project that you are personally interested. If you know the market personally, you are more likely to know what to look for.

For me here are a few signs to look for in a ICO:-

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

If these are in place, then it's a good sign. I am looking at Crowdholding at the minute, seems like a good upcoming ICO (They are in their pre-sale), which means you can get more for your investment.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/
oh i see, thanks for your info, im waiting the bounty

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

Agree, Crowdholding is a promising project. Will go #tothemoon
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

There are a lot ICO who writes fery famous and responsible advisers, how does it possible to check is it true or not?

Coz  sometimes we rely on advisers reputation and as a result project - scam.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:07:56 AM

ICO = scammy distribution

Not 1 ICO till today delivered their claims.

Stay away from any ICO, this is not about crypto, this is about scams.

Do you have experience with investing, you're commenting awfully a lot about crypto being a scam. Definitely, be my guest and stay away as I'm investing!

Not all ICO are scam, many of them really good project and become successful. Only a few ICOs are scam. Its batter to investigate a bit before investing in an ICO. And if you get a right ICO for investment it will earn you some good profit. If you are worried about scam and losing money then do not invest in any ICO, buy some coins which are already listed on exchanges.
What is your think about an ICO project scam or real? I think we always confirm an ICO project is real when it can listed on big exchange or small exchange but the value of it can increase fast in short time. Do you think grow fast in short time is good with the growth of ICO?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:10:45 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 12:47:57 PM by HardFireMiner

Do you have experience with investing, you're commenting awfully a lot about crypto being a scam. Definitely, be my guest and stay away as I'm investing!

Not all ICO are scam, many of them really good project and become successful. Only a few ICOs are scam. Its batter to investigate a bit before investing in an ICO. And if you get a right ICO for investment it will earn you some good profit. If you are worried about scam and losing money then do not invest in any ICO, buy some coins which are already listed on exchanges.
What is your think about an ICO project scam or real? I think we always confirm an ICO project is real when it can listed on big exchange or small exchange but the value of it can increase fast in short time. Do you think grow fast in short time is good with the growth of ICO?

I suggest you either visit the company's office launching the ICO or ask a friend who lives in that town to visit it. If you can do that, you can invest in that ICO, or IPO, as a matter of fact.

Otherwise, just stay away, 100% is a scam. Anyone asking you for money needs to be accountable and to respond in front of the law if they mess it up.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
HARRYscotter

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:14:40 AM

make fast updates will make trust and avoid scammers

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
caravel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

I got scammed in 2 ICO's this week alone.

I learned from it and decided to no longer participate in ICO's or their bounties.

Way too risky. (for now at least)

That being said, the reason I participated in the first place is because if ever the coin wasn't a scam.
Getting in early often means getting the coin for dirt cheap and with it, profit.

My suggestion to OP is to simply invest small amounts in multiple ICO's and take the chance
of ICO's scamming or flopping as part of the game. It only takes 1 to win big money.

Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

indeed we must really choose altcoin that we really believe,
I think there is eg ethereum, monero, and others
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

the more ico more and more investors are emerging. now ico is held does not take much time to be sold out.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

indeed we must really choose altcoin that we really believe,
I think there is eg ethereum, monero, and others
A good thinking. Actually nowadays there so many ICOs are ongoing, it's pretty difficult to choose the right ones. I suggest you go do research and invest your money in right place. Need to be a grown up.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

It's really hard to tell whether an ICO is scam or not. As many ICO starts well and ended scam. Maybe that's why China banned ICO as there are many illegal crowdfunding and intentional fraud.
So better to take a deep research before you invest in ico, analyze each detail and invest at your own risk.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:37:04 PM

there is no other way to ensure in ICO, as to check the program and team's activity. As for me, promising ICO is easy to identify 
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

which i always check when i want to join ICO,
- first, if it looks too good to be true (gigantic return), then it's probably not true.
- i always check bitcointalk to see if other interested people can find any dirt in the sky.
- base control: does the team really exist (google/linkedin)? is there an escrow? do i understand the technique or the whitepaper of the project? if i have any doubts about one these three questions, it's a no go. Grin
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

That's a really difficult question, no one can judge a project could be trusted or could be successful .As you know , too many kinds of scam icos.What I can tell you is how I choose a bounty to participate.
A good idea to solve real prolem, better has a alpha version.
A good developing team .
Some famous advisors.
All of the three factors are required.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

make fast updates will make trust and avoid scammers

It's not a good option to decide ico is a scam based on fast updates. Why? because every ico starter will update as fast as they can, they realize about this.

Maybe other option is look into their profile team, advisor, roadmap, are their project achievable or not, and what plan to achieve their goals

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cybertrustbank

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

Follow to the next rule:

Read the WP (bullshit or not?)
Research team members and talk with them if it possible
What problem does the project solve and project feasibility?
Growth potential
Partners of project
Presence in mass media
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

Yes indeed since we can just say that an ICO is good if we do see that it is successful but knowing it before specially on choosing up then i would say its really hard to determine which is the right and which is not.This is why we should really do some research it might not be accurate but atleast you do know on where you would able to put your money on not just like on random guessing,you are just gambling with your money if you do on that way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

Yes indeed since we can just say that an ICO is good if we do see that it is successful but knowing it before specially on choosing up then i would say its really hard to determine which is the right and which is not.This is why we should really do some research it might not be accurate but atleast you do know on where you would able to put your money on not just like on random guessing,you are just gambling with your money if you do on that way.
Almost new investors choose type investment in ICO with the way wait this token listed on exchange and trading, because it proov this token is really project. However, if the exchange this token had listed is small exchange or volume everyday, maybe this project also scammer Grin
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

I've invested in quite a lot of ICO's recently and until now I've had only 1 that turned out to be a scam. Don't jump on every hype-train and do your research. Join the slack, read their blogs and Whitepaper. If you've got questions, you ask them to the team.
Finding good ICO's could almost be seen as a full-time job. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: