Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted?  (Read 6949 times)
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:32:17 PM

That is 300++ pages worth of altcoin in the announcement forum!! Shocked
I am not gonna tell you I would only check the first few pages and give up going further to click all of the rest of the pages. Grin
I can tell you, a coin that is pumped to the moon is not a good coin anymore, a new launched coin may not all are bad, some may be the next ethereum who know. Grin

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
dbguru

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

The problem I have with investing in ico's is that whether you invest with btc or eth, btc or eth is most likely to outperform those tokens anyway.

I use the BlockFolio app to track my profit and loss and $ wise it appears as if I made huge profits, but when you view it in btc, most of my ico investments have been far outperformed by btc or eth.

Had I kept the btc, my portfolio would be worth substantially more.

Even the last two I invested with eth, if I had kept the eth, I would have had 3x more in $ terms.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:59:02 PM

I am not gonna tell you I would only check the first few pages and give up going further to click all of the rest of the pages. Grin
I can tell you, a coin that is pumped to the moon is not a good coin anymore, a new launched coin may not all are bad, some may be the next ethereum who know. Grin
There are many New ICO's these days, and it quite hard to check which is okay. You may check carefully which is the best ICO and which is offer a good project. Though there are many ICO's lately we cannot say it is scam right away, so we should check and investigate which is good.
rauls

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:12:19 AM

99% of new coin is scam. But if you carefully check their vision their dev maybe we can choose some good altcoin or ICO to invest

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
tfot123

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well! I’m the community manager for Pally and just wanted to invite you to join the discussion on our bitcointalk thread and telegram group. We’re a decentralised social travel platform, have existed since early 2016, have live products out and got successfully through our pre-sale in 11 minutes in August. Hope to speak to some of you. Our ICO starts Oct 15th 2017

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100229.0
https://t.me/icopally
www.pally.co

You can also try out a BETA version of the app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager
ije07 (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

99% of new coin is scam. But if you carefully check their vision their dev maybe we can choose some good altcoin or ICO to invest

yess agree ...
Now a coin that is still in question as minexcoin , exscudo , boscoin , stuffgogo , etc. ...
I think this project will rapidly succeeding ... but now too much news that is disappointing
This is only partially

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Michae1k

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:39:49 PM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

every person should have some point that are significant for them in choosing ICO.
my list - 1.Team and it background, 2.Timeline of projects a clearly and easily to understand, 3. Have partnership with fonds or organizations, 4.in WP there is information abt amount of money to each stage, 5. Good support in social media, and good customer service in official resources.
For this reason I choose Confi, https://icobench.com/ico/confideal. Good reputation of project and team, good rating also. Now they start bounty campaign
Jenna_G

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

Try this site https://icobench.com/icos?sort=rating-desc, to find what you need. And remember You should always understand the main idea of projects. As i know sometimes they can make demo version of product before ICO, and it is a very good indicator of promising projects. I like confideal the most, because can understand it and try by my beautiful hands.
sjt10

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

I've been wondering the same thing, I have been hesitant to jump into ICO's because of the scams you hear about.  Looking forward to learning though!
Th3p1

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

It's risky to invest in ICO now but that's also how you make a lot of money.  Research about the project and see if it even make sense.  Some project using block-chain for their service but in fact it could've done without so. If you invest in 1 good ICO, you make enough money to make 10 other bad one lol.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:03:26 AM

There are a whole bunch going on. I prefer to focus on projects that are trying to "disrupt" industries I am familiar with. Some characteristics I look for are (in no particular order):

- Solid team
- Concrete idea with realistic goals (I prefer if it is a product / project that is already out there, but it is important to remember: not every problem can be solved on the blockchain)
- Real world token applicability.

However, even if the ICO fulfills those characteristics, there is no guarantee the project will be successful. It is a risky investment, so I do think there is some luck involved.

hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:05:06 AM

In my exp. I think you shouldn't trust any ICO. even they have a good team ICO still can be failed. so all you need to do is waiting people take risk and invest first. then you follow

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:14:25 AM

Always choose wisely, not all ICO's yield you gains, mostly with the Projects that give away huge bonus during pre ico, unless you can get into those Pre pre ICo's never buy them. As you can buy them at even cheaper price than ICO as there would be huge Dumps after it hits the exchange.
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

Crowdholding has a potential become a huge platform!
read their FAQ - great stuff Smiley
https://medium.com/@crowdholding/crowdholding-faq-2590381e039f
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:57:11 PM

Any project that has verifiable open code can be trusted! You can always find out all the claim ofthe project from supply to holders etc. Smart contract also fall into this category!
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

which is clear if ico altcoin is followed by many people would most likely ico is good and trustworthy or have recommendations from friends who are more familiar with altcoins

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

many of the reviews in this forum if there is a new ICO ongoing this could be a recommendation for us to choose a good ICO and eliminate our doubts to follow it

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

Check for listings on known websites like icocountdown, tokenmarket and others. Check for ratings on icorating, icobench and others. Check for press mentions on top media, you name those that you trust. Check for comments on bitcointalk especially those from top ranked members. Most importantly, do your own analysis: study the white paper and the team's background.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:54:30 PM

I think this is also the question of many others, especially investors. In my opinion, this is not easy because everything in the future is unknowable. The only thing we can do before investing in an ICO is to learn it thoroughly. Their development team should be qualified, trusted by many and experienced. We should also look at the white paper of the ICO project, looking at their route, their development goals. Besides, If it is trusted by many people, it will be better. I'm not sure that these things help you distinguish, that's just my advice Cheesy
tstang

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

It's true there is a lot of scam projects and it's harder to find a good one. But I truly believe there is a big future of ICO's, so we now just need more patience to do our research... I would start with founders... Check who is behind the project, their past projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: