Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I might have missed the boat on Bitcoin, but what about Ethereum?  (Read 2368 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

I really think it is still not too late to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin most especially if you want to trade them in long term. Which is what I am doing, I think I would profit more if I just HODL my coins and get back with them a few years after.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

I really think it is still not too late to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin most especially if you want to trade them in long term. Which is what I am doing, I think I would profit more if I just HODL my coins and get back with them a few years after.

Agree both Ethereum and Bitcoin is a strong coin that is a good investment for long term so buying right now is not something investors to be afraid of even if the price is high as of the moment.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:04:51 PM

Bitcoin mania has not even started yet. Once SEC approves bitcoin ETF, there will be huge money flow in it.
It is a must-have buy and hold.
Andromaque

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:45:48 PM

Bitcoin is cheap right now. Except the price to double before 2020. So except if doubling your money passively is not enough, simply do it and that's all!
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

You have not missed the bitcoin boat yet, I think bitcoin will see a correction in the next days/months. Wait for this correction and buy bitcoin.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

Ethereum the next alternative to investing. Many traders are taking advantage of ETH market conditions that are cheap enough to make alot purchases. Because they believe ETH will soar as it has in bitcoin.
jjshabadoo

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:24:26 PM

Bitcoin is a good source for us to increase our money in a few years.
why do you say you lost the boat? bitcoin is so cheap, it can reach $7k at the end of the year, you could double your money in matter of months, and if you keep holding your money will be huge, bitcoin is the future bro.
better to invest now than regret in a few years.
for those that cannot afford $3600 to buy a bitcoin, then buy less bitcoin.
remember my words.
genao87 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:45:14 PM

I hear you guys.   I just bough 4 1/2  bitcoins right now.   

Bitcoin is a good source for us to increase our money in a few years.
why do you say you lost the boat? bitcoin is so cheap, it can reach $7k at the end of the year, you could double your money in matter of months, and if you keep holding your money will be huge, bitcoin is the future bro.
better to invest now than regret in a few years.
for those that cannot afford $3600 to buy a bitcoin, then buy less bitcoin.
remember my words.

7K??? are you damn sure?? i would more than double my money in months lol.   
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

I'm going to hold NEO and Bitcoin Cash a store of value. SegWit Bitcoin is not a store of value. I have not purchased Bitcoin Cash, I am going to wait a few months. I have significant NEO holdings.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:23:48 AM

Just do research and spread your investments over a couple of coins. Do not bet on one horse.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:29:07 AM

bitcoin "boat" is impossible to "miss"!

bitcoin price will always continue to go up because it is always being adopted more and more every day. because of that there will always be fresh money coming in and that means more rise in long term.
you can clearly see it here. this topic was started when price was in early $3000 but now it is testing the $3700 resistance!

but in ethereum there is no boat to get on to. there is a sinking ship that comes up from time to time to get some air when they pump it and then it is all down the hill from there.
and there is no adoption for ethereum. there is only ICO and when they stop or become scam, guess what happens to ether price!

Buying the dip...
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

I'm going to hold NEO and Bitcoin Cash a store of value. SegWit Bitcoin is not a store of value. I have not purchased Bitcoin Cash, I am going to wait a few months. I have significant NEO holdings.
In my opinion, I recommend you should take profit NEO if you think this coin can continue increasing in short time. However, if you are holder in long term, with the potential of NEO, holder from Chinese will helps NEO go the moon in 1-2 years is possible.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

there will be a slightly dip after for Bitcoin pump, corrections will be made, Ethereum will surely receive next pump after that.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:03:43 AM

I think in the long term, the boat is still not lost for the bitcoin. The expectation is it values a lot more each year. But if you think in a short term, I suggest you wait for some price correction to buy bitcoins.

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

Bitcoin is currently $3300+......I can still buy a few.....to use it as a some sort 401K plan then since I have to think Long Term with it.  I see that Ethereum was endorsed by President Putin and seeing this video is making think to invest more in Bitcoin.  Buy a few Bitcoins like 3...then buy like 10 Ethereum coins for an added push.  Will Ethereum be as valuable as Bitcoin??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLFdVdNFqM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me-r74CQV3Q

I am using Coinbase to buy my bitcoins.  Well I did in the past.  I had like 30 Bitcoins when it was $200.  Kicking myself bigtime.

For me, I think ethereum will be as valuable as bitcoin because even bitcoin's value is higher than ethereum, it is still harder to earn while an ethereum is easy to earn. Also, many people are changing their cryptocurrency from bitcoin to ethereum, if more people invest to ethereum, I think ethereum will surpass bitcoin.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

Ethereum the next alternative to investing. Many traders are taking advantage of ETH market conditions that are cheap enough to make alot purchases. Because they believe ETH will soar as it has in bitcoin.
Eth definitely has potential of reaching the moon just like bitcoins before the end of this year. I am so sorry that you missed the chance of having an epic ride with bitcoins. But there is no need to be disheartened if you are late, you can still invest into bitcoins because they are expected to pump more in the coming months.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083434.new#new

Truth is the new hatespeech.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

I don't you missed the boat for bitcoin as well as Ethereum. They have lot more room to improve and lot more way of usage for real life. I would just follow pump-dump waves and jump into dump stage.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

Bitcoin is currently $3300+......I can still buy a few.....to use it as a some sort 401K plan then since I have to think Long Term with it.  I see that Ethereum was endorsed by President Putin and seeing this video is making think to invest more in Bitcoin.  Buy a few Bitcoins like 3...then buy like 10 Ethereum coins for an added push.  Will Ethereum be as valuable as Bitcoin??

I am using Coinbase to buy my bitcoins.  Well I did in the past.  I had like 30 Bitcoins when it was $200.  Kicking myself bigtime.

For me, I think ethereum will be as valuable as bitcoin because even bitcoin's value is higher than ethereum, it is still harder to earn while an ethereum is easy to earn. Also, many people are changing their cryptocurrency from bitcoin to ethereum, if more people invest to ethereum, I think ethereum will surpass bitcoin.
Why more people are investing into eth ? I can’t figure out any one solid reason of leaving bitcoins just for eths.
Eths are not that good. Besides they can never compete with bitcoins. It is not that hard to invest into bitcoins. Only a dumb can make this move. No one will leave bitcoins if he/she really wants to be millionaire in next 5 years.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

If you did buy on those times that you speak when the price is just still on 3300+ then you would probably making 700 usd profits as of now for a short period of time since the price had already increased and hitting 4k as of now. ETH is just an another story and it do really have the potential to increase its price and as of now i guess its the sweet spot on buying cheap eth as of now the price is decreasing as of now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████