Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Promotion  (Read 2056 times)
BitJoke

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

I think best place to promote is Telegram whales channels, because more than 20,000 potential traders/investors will see your project.

Like this channel:
https://www.t.me/cryptocurrency_whales
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

Where is good areas to promote/sell/and discuss upcoming ICO?

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

There is nothing more better place than this forum to promote your up coming ICO project, i think this is the  best place to promote all crypto related project. Because most of all crypto investors and crypto lovers are surely knows about in this forum, which is having a great possibility to notice them immediately through signature campaigns.
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

There is nothing more better place than this forum to promote your up coming ICO project, i think this is the  best place to promote all crypto related project. Because most of all crypto investors and crypto lovers are surely knows about in this forum, which is having a great possibility to notice them immediately through signature campaigns.
I agree on your thoughts but there are people outside of this forum doesn't know this site but are interested on cryptocurrency that's why advertising on other platforms could be good as well on promoting such projects in order to widen the range of target potential investors.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

There is nothing more better place than this forum to promote your up coming ICO project, i think this is the  best place to promote all crypto related project. Because most of all crypto investors and crypto lovers are surely knows about in this forum, which is having a great possibility to notice them immediately through signature campaigns.
I agree on your thoughts but there are people outside of this forum doesn't know this site but are interested on cryptocurrency that's why advertising on other platforms could be good as well on promoting such projects in order to widen the range of target potential investors.

Bitcointalk forum is the best option for promotion because you need to find the best manager where they have the internal team and start working on the promotional activity. It is not an easy job to get the investor if you don't have any knowledge but your team has the ability to develop thing and it's better to contact with promotional activity teams.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas
Each project has its own directions, to inform the participants about any news. For example, I know one of the projects, they send mostly reddit
anarchrist

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

pm me if any one wants to promote ico on telegram
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

via youtube, is the best way to promote ico. best in my version. because explaining about ico on youtube is clear and very detailed. especially if it has a lot of customers.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

I think bitcointalk forums are the best place to share information about cryptocurrency in general and promote ICO projects specifically.

On the other hand, many ICO projects are currently maximizing some social media such as telegram to promote ICO projects and share their progress information.
For social media like facebook, twitter and social media of this kind, information can only be shared passively, because there is no active interaction.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

I think bitcointalk forums are the best place to share information about cryptocurrency in general and promote ICO projects specifically.

On the other hand, many ICO projects are currently maximizing some social media such as telegram to promote ICO projects and share their progress information.
For social media like facebook, twitter and social media of this kind, information can only be shared passively, because there is no active interaction.

I really do not like bounty campaigns because they do not pay us in bitcoin or ethereum. I am saying this for greediness mate. Because of bounty tokens payment many of the projects scamming the investors. That should not happen means forum promotion should be regulated like payment should be done via bitcoin and ethereum only.
As you said I too agree that bitcointalk is the best place to promote the project in the forum and social media from here. Other promotion method does not get better.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:45:47 AM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

Recently we have some ICO raised money on the basis of the advertising platform other than this forum. Yes, there are many people who don't know about the Bitcointalk forum so they will look into some ico advertising websites and as well as medium and steemit social medias.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Here is on bitcointalk is the best place to promote an ICO
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

I think the bitcointalk forum and the social media are good modes to promote an ico project as you can get more participant from there when they are convinced about the way the information is sent and its content is convincing enough.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

For discussing ICO, the best platform is telegram and facebook groups. For promoting ICO, bitcointalk is always the best place. Btctalk users will spread it everywhere once they hear it here.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

For discussing ICO, the best platform is telegram and facebook groups. For promoting ICO, bitcointalk is always the best place. Btctalk users will spread it everywhere once they hear it here.

There are many other forms of advertising but owners should spend lot of time and money into it. So owners of the company will run a bounty campaign in order to attract the investors.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 09:29:40 AM by checkmatesir

not only facebook , twitter and github.. there is a lot more ways to promote an ICO.. even only a bounty program have a lot more bounties like blog and media, telegram. reddit, signature campaign etc..
and other marketing and promotions are aside that.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

I think best place to promote is Telegram whales channels, because more than 20,000 potential traders/investors will see your project.

Like this channel:

As your user name states so is the above message a joke, as we do not even know what is the target audience in that group and how many are active or passive members . As this group just want to have any number of members whether interested or not so that they can just show they have this number of members in the group.
Pagaralambesemah

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

facebook and twitter, because we know that everyone has it, it will be easier for us to promote our product
iambray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

I think the most appropriate to discuss in bitcointalk than on facebook or on twitter, because almost all accounts in bitcointalk forums all understand about ico, and very helpful for us for beginners
Mariabramovich

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I will be offering my services soon to some selected ICO projects.
What is your services for ico campaigns? Perhaps we can cooperate.)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Like this channel:

As your user name states so is the above message a joke, as we do not even know what is the target audience in that group and how many are active or passive members . As this group just want to have any number of members whether interested or not so that they can just show they have this number of members in the group.
Exactly, I dont even see a reason why would i entrust these telegram groups which do claims on having a lot of members without even assuring that you would really have the same interest when it comes to any promotions which those things wont really give any guarantee on what you are seeking out. Telegram is one of the social platforms where you can make advertisements on ICO but we should not only focus on that one yet there are lots of mediums which can be used to have more a effective marketing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀