Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Promotion  (Read 2056 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

Look at the percentage split in the bounty, and you will know where to promote ICO effectively. Logical thinking, where the focus of many investors will be the most potential place to promote ICO to attract investment capital. So usually in bounty campaigns, the signature usually occupies the highest percentage, up to over 30%. That proves that bitcointalk forum is the ideal place to promote ICO projects.
andilau

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

I think facebook and twitter is the best option, because every individual in the world has that account, and according to the average data every individual spends 8 hours on the internet
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

bitcointak is a pretty good place to reply to promote the ICO project that you follow.
social media is also the alternative to promote the ICO like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, telegram
but bitcointalk is the best.
many of them are often asked, where is the best place to promote the ICO?
I suggest they try visiting bitcointalk, maybe you could find the answer of yours in there.

but I can recommend 1 ico https://globalreit.io/good as ICO, Ico already hitting softcap and team success, they also promote their project in this forum.
https://globalreit.io/is the project's is good hehehe  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

I think facebook and twitter is the best option, because every individual in the world has that account, and according to the average data every individual spends 8 hours on the internet

To reach the normal internet users you can target Facebook and Twitter for sure. But to get the investors you need to choose the right place where you get them. I believe forum is main place where you can get the such people.
Next to that LinkedIn can be used to promote the ICO projects. But I didn't find any one making promotion on this platform but still need to for long time see LinkedIn bounty Grin Grin Grin
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

in my opinion would be better or if promote ico via twitter or facebook because almost every day surely they open twitter and facebook. so from that if through facebook or twitter must be many people who will see.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1139

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

To reach the normal internet users you can target Facebook and Twitter for sure. But to get the investors you need to choose the right place where you get them. I believe forum is main place where you can get the such people.
Next to that LinkedIn can be used to promote the ICO projects. But I didn't find any one making promotion on this platform but still need to for long time see LinkedIn bounty Grin Grin Grin
This is why we do see different bounty programs and do get all the possible mediums that would be used for advertising.We do see facebook and twitter do have normal audience but still theres a chance to get some investors on that place thats why its always been considered to have part on their marketing program but overall this forum itself would be already a good place to advertise when it comes on getting investors.

rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

I think if you want to promote better ico in bitcointalk only, because bitcointalk users a lot, certainly many who see your campaign.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

I think the social media is a very good area to sell and promote a project because they have very large member and you can get a lot of followers if the project is well packaged and it has good marketing. I think facebook and twitter are very good platform to use.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

Where is good areas to promote/sell/and discuss upcoming ICO?

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

Youtube and telegram. There are a lot of youtuber who are focused on crypto and especially upcoming ICOs. You can pay them to make a review and it just depends if you want it to be unbiased. Telegram can also be used by changing your name to the ICO project you are promoting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: