Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2k PowerCoin (PWC) - Offers Accepted in BTC or LTC  (Read 717 times)
this1dude (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:20:31 PM

Just like the title says -- auction ends soon -- make me an offer on 2,000 PWC's in this thread.  If you don't have a good standing / reputation thread, you will need to send first. 

I believe that PWC will actually make it, it has an awesome support community, but I can't afford to spend the time to keep an eye on altcoins and don't want to miss the boat when it shows up on an exchange. 

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:28:06 PM

Bullshit. You know it's not going anywhere, and you want to sell it off, so you don't get stuck with worthless coins.

jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:43:28 PM

Just like the title says -- auction ends soon -- make me an offer on 2,000 PWC's in this thread.  If you don't have a good standing / reputation thread, you will need to send first. 

I believe that PWC will actually make it, it has an awesome support community, but I can't afford to spend the time to keep an eye on altcoins and don't want to miss the boat when it shows up on an exchange. 

PM sent!
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:55:20 PM

Bullshit. You know it's not going anywhere, and you want to sell it off, so you don't get stuck with worthless coins.

I have already deconstructed all your trollish criticisms of Powercoin and defeated you in debate, you never replied.
You sit at the PC all day writing posts against Powercoin, it's pathetic. You're a smart guy, do something better with your life.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:58:34 PM

I have already deconstructed all your trollish criticisms of Powercoin and defeated you in debate, you never replied.
You sit at the PC all day writing posts against Powercoin, it's pathetic. You're a smart guy, do something better with your life.

Tell me, how much PWC is in your wallet?

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:03:04 AM

PWC is dead.  Write it off as a tax loss & move on
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:45:13 AM

Tell me, how much PWC is in your wallet?

Around 20K (which is what, 40 LTC? - do you think I would be a shill for such a low amount?) - I mined them .... like I mined BTB, MNC, BQC, and others.
I defend Powercoin and NWO against your slandering and FUD campaign because you're being dishonest - NWO launched a good, legit crypto-currency.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:52:16 AM

support power coin, I think it has a future.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:06:10 AM

I agree. Hydroponica, you are just wasting your life when there are so many people who wish to live. Go outside sometime, your relentless rants are just making you look bad. I get messages daily about how people laugh at you, it just makes me feel sorry for yourself. I understand you must have had a hard upbringing (parents split? Low income? Physical impairment?) but you don't have to take it out on the world. You don't need to keep going down this hateful path, have you seen the studies on what hateful thoughts can do to an individual? It is scientific fact, that people who are happy and optimistic in life generally live longer.

We understand your view, we don't need to keep hearing it. No one cares. You keep asking people how much PowerCoin they have as if your resentful that you didn't get in quicker. Is this the issue? Do you wish I had done a countdown or something? Its not too late to live your life and start mining PWC. It's never too late. If you need someone to talk to, please just message me. I'm a psychologist in the real world and your posts have me extremely worried about your psychological well being.

To everyone else, just hit the IGNORE button under his picture.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: