Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Share - A new and unique Bitcoin faucet [FH payments]  (Read 1776 times)
zoomzoom (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:41:19 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 02:34:25 AM by zoomzoom

What is it?
Faucet Share is new faucet designed by me, zoomzoom, with faucethub payments. It works differently from normal faucets in that each day 80% of the previous days ad-revenue go towards the pool that is to be shared during a 24 hour period, from 23:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC. At the end of each day the amount of solves completed used to work out how much of the daily pool each user has earned, and then sent out. So unlike normal faucets, there is no fixed amount, and what you receive can go up or down depending on your activity. Only faucethub.io BTC accounts are allowed, any others used won't receive payment. More ad-networks added as soon as possible, though without making site unpleasant to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

First impression on your released version of the faucet is that captcha is too hard solving (at least for non English speaking people) and it will discourage people from visiting your faucet again.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:07:53 AM

Yes, i cant solve captcha  Cry
malik59

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

Captcha too hard... and rolling...[ does not stops ]

anyway did solved a few... Now will see you pay or not..?
efeaydin

Activity: 181
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:41:23 AM

I like the way it works but the captcha is hard.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

Thanks for feedback everyone, captcha difficulty reduced.

What does not stop? And everyone gets paid on day completion, direct to faucethub. Thanks

efeaydin

Activity: 181
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:15:14 PM

Thanks for feedback everyone, captcha difficulty reduced.

What does not stop? And everyone gets paid on day completion, direct to faucethub. Thanks

The captcha is fine now. It is a great faucet.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

What is it?
Faucet Share is new faucet designed by me, zoomzoom, with faucethub payments. It works differently from normal faucets in that each day 80% of the previous days ad-revenue go towards the pool that is to be shared out the next day, during a 24 hour period, from 23:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC. At the end of each day the amount of solves completed used to work out how much of the daily pool each user has earned, and then sent out. So unlike normal faucets, there is no fixed amount, and what you receive can go up or down depending on your activity. Only faucethub.io BTC accounts are allowed, any others used won't receive payment. More ad-networks added as soon as possible, though without making site unpleasant to use.

About live testing
I have tested for about a week with some users and have arrived on the site I release today, as I haven't tested with tons of people I will still consider this testing, but it is public and people can earn from this. The first day (10/8/2017) the balance is low as there is no previous days revenue so please before saying "too low not worth it", I understand that but I have no estimations of how well ad's will do, but hopefully by the second or third day the balance will be much higher. If site goes down or runs into problems etc.. I guarantee everyone's solves will be honored, though this hopefuly shouldn't happen. I set aside 5% from total revenue (80% always goes to the pool) for supporters of site, so people who find errors (please report anything it will help me greatly!) and report will get a share of that, also if you wish to support site by putting address in signature then PM me.
One last note, the captcha is at a level where I can solve a good percentage of them, any lower difficulty I found too easy and may be liable to bots using.
Good faucet  Cheesy I like you idea but i only saw a-ads banner, so where does revenue come from ? because income from a-ads is not enough to pay a high reward.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:08 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 02:08:01 PM by zoomzoom

What is it?
Faucet Share is new faucet designed by me, zoomzoom, with faucethub payments. It works differently from normal faucets in that each day 80% of the previous days ad-revenue go towards the pool that is to be shared out the next day, during a 24 hour period, from 23:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC. At the end of each day the amount of solves completed used to work out how much of the daily pool each user has earned, and then sent out. So unlike normal faucets, there is no fixed amount, and what you receive can go up or down depending on your activity. Only faucethub.io BTC accounts are allowed, any others used won't receive payment. More ad-networks added as soon as possible, though without making site unpleasant to use.

About live testing
I have tested for about a week with some users and have arrived on the site I release today, as I haven't tested with tons of people I will still consider this testing, but it is public and people can earn from this. The first day (10/8/2017) the balance is low as there is no previous days revenue so please before saying "too low not worth it", I understand that but I have no estimations of how well ad's will do, but hopefully by the second or third day the balance will be much higher. If site goes down or runs into problems etc.. I guarantee everyone's solves will be honored, though this hopefuly shouldn't happen. I set aside 5% from total revenue (80% always goes to the pool) for supporters of site, so people who find errors (please report anything it will help me greatly!) and report will get a share of that, also if you wish to support site by putting address in signature then PM me.
One last note, the captcha is at a level where I can solve a good percentage of them, any lower difficulty I found too easy and may be liable to bots using.
Good faucet  Cheesy I like you idea but i only saw a-ads banner, so where does revenue come from ? because income from a-ads is not enough to pay a high reward.

Also btc.ms shorterner, but I cannot get other ad-networks yet with low (non-existant infact) Alexa rank. when I can reward will go up.

Edit:
Added coinmedia.co, though will need to work on css a bit, it displays though.

malik59

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

No I have not received any Payment to my faucethub account from your faucet ...

I started another session ....and it started a  fresh ie with zero balance...

my BTC address is  1PfTneLrRhwQ2A49U8QaaaPWyhftsogfhk

please check ...

these are the payment I received today from other faucets...

http://prntscr.com/g6uuij
malik59

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:55:52 PM

errr.

Just to check ...I closed and restarted ..a new session...

Seems it forgets the earlier session history ..and your satoshis simply vanish..as it started a new ..with zero balance to my name session...

this is not good...please correct it ...a good  faucet should retain earning history ...till it is paid..
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

errr.

Just to check ...I closed and restarted ..a new session...

Seems it forgets the earlier session history ..and your satoshis simply vanish..as it started a new ..with zero balance to my name session...

this is not good...please correct it ...a good  faucet should retain earning history ...till it is paid..

Re-read the first post, or the info page. This is not a traditional faucet. It isn't too complicated.

malik59

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

you missed the point ...

they payment did not arrived n my faucethub account....

see again...

These are the payment I have received today....

nothing from your faucet...

http://prntscr.com/g6ve6r
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

you missed the point ...

they payment did not arrived n my faucethub account....

see again...

These are the payment I have received today....

nothing from your faucet...

http://prntscr.com/g6ve6r

I didn't miss your point, just read the first paragraph of my opening post, payouts happen at 23:00 UTC everyday, I can't payout as soon as you solve because that isn't how my faucet works, this isn't an ordinary faucet.

malik59

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

Ok..will check tommorow about it ...

gotta go ..its  9 40 PM here...
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:39:50 PM

Ok..will check tommorow about it ...

gotta go ..its  9 40 PM here...

Thanks for your understanding, I hope people can understand how this faucet works, all the info is on the site or in my first post.

Your share will go down when other people solve if you are not solving, then the final calculation is done at 23:00 UTC and payments are sent.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:30:43 PM

i rellay like this faucet style Wink

1weed7y7ZcQ............j3g8j has a 0.71% share of total satoshi so far.
Which is 71 satoshi.

lets see towmorro how much my 0.7 % shares are Cheesy

i hope you cna incresse the share ammount of 10k sahit a bit Wink

also oyu can add  captchme.net  much easyer to solve

and if you planning to add a refferal programm to get new users i will addd you on my faucetlist Wink

kind regards
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:47:41 PM

i rellay like this faucet style Wink

1weed7y7ZcQ............j3g8j has a 0.71% share of total satoshi so far.
Which is 71 satoshi.

lets see towmorro how much my 0.7 % shares are Cheesy

i hope you cna incresse the share ammount of 10k sahit a bit Wink

also oyu can add  captchme.net  much easyer to solve

and if you planning to add a refferal programm to get new users i will addd you on my faucetlist Wink

kind regards

I have tried lots of captchas, the feedback suggests solvemedia is pretty good so I'll leave it for now, the difficulty seems to go up and down. If it is too easy it can cause great load on site and bots could use it. And yes I hope the amount goes much higher, I'm sure it will.

mnixxo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

What is it?
Faucet Share is new faucet designed by me, zoomzoom, with faucethub payments. It works differently from normal faucets in that each day 80% of the previous days ad-revenue go towards the pool that is to be shared during a 24 hour period, from 23:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC. At the end of each day the amount of solves completed used to work out how much of the daily pool each user has earned, and then sent out. So unlike normal faucets, there is no fixed amount, and what you receive can go up or down depending on your activity. Only faucethub.io BTC accounts are allowed, any others used won't receive payment. More ad-networks added as soon as possible, though without making site unpleasant to use.

About live testing

Very interesting faucet. I tried to solve some captchas and there was no problem from me to solve them. And I am not native in english. So with difficulty of captchas i dont see any problem. I like this faucet now, but will see how payments will work.
Do you thinking about referral program?
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:33:17 PM

What is it?

About live testing

Very interesting faucet. I tried to solve some captchas and there was no problem from me to solve them. And I am not native in english. So with difficulty of captchas i dont see any problem. I like this faucet now, but will see how payments will work.
Do you thinking about referral program?

Thanks. A referal system wouldn't really work with this system because there is only a fixed pool of coins per day so the bonus wouldn't come from anywhere. However I have 5% reserved each day for people that support site so rotator owners, or people that put address in signature (pm me about that) will receive a share of it, ill pay that out weekly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: