Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal to btc  (Read 663 times)
ChopChops (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:59:57 AM

i need to cash out a few hundreds for paypal funds please pm me
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:13:05 AM

i can your btc but i can only send paypal as service
pm me if interested
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

I will send you a pm but if you could explain more about this then it would be great. I have a verified paypal account an I can offer you bank transfer or through bitcoins. But again there is a risk of chargeback.
swedenrt

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:38:26 AM

i can papy need btc

ChopChops (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:09:19 PM

Hi everyone sorry forum dont let me reply to everyone here is my alternative contact info chopsbtc@gmail.com .
oncesoldnorefund

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:38:52 PM

If i am interested in trading with this guy, will a escrow here mediate the trade? I tried offering him Paxful/LBC but he said i'm trying to "scam" him. From my knowledge there's no scamming in escrow and the downside to PayPal is chargeback. Advise?
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:56:08 PM

If i am interested in trading with this guy, will a escrow here mediate the trade? I tried offering him Paxful/LBC but he said i'm trying to "scam" him. From my knowledge there's no scamming in escrow and the downside to PayPal is chargeback. Advise?
Escrow is useless with Paypal, just to let you know.  Doesn't prevent chargebacks at all.
Don't even know what any of you are babbling about or if a deal actually got done.  This forum is
going down the suck tube quick.  Newbies should not be dealing with paypal, as that's how people
get scammed.  Just wait.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Yes my advice would be not to involve Paypal <-> Bitcoins trade while both parties can't trust each other , or at least if user has no history of trading with reversible methods.
So to OP beware sending first your bitcoins here and try to get Paypal from any of the trusted exchangers around .
Also if you can trust on me I can help you out with 200$ worth of Paypal funds if I can help hit me up.
oncesoldnorefund

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:04:22 AM

I'm not talking about chargeback, there's ways to deal with it. My point is with LBC/Paxful it's a sure that both buyer/seller send/receive funds and DEFINITELY more trustworthy than you lol!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Here4Trades

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:06:36 AM

I'm not talking about chargeback, there's ways to deal with it. My point is with LBC/Paxful it's a sure that both buyer/seller send/receive funds and DEFINITELY more trustworthy than you lol!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Actually I don't know who are you talking to or your post refer to but I didn't have a single issue while trading here. I suggest OP to do no trade/send any money to you cuz you look like most of the scammers around. If you didn't note so you have -2 trust in your profile.
oncesoldnorefund

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:15:55 AM

Actually I don't know who are you talking to or your post refer to but I didn't have a single issue while trading here. I suggest OP to do no trade/send any money to you cuz you look like most of the scammers around. If you didn't note so you have -2 trust in your profile.

I believe OP is fair and my -trust isn't about scamming... was due to newbie collateral and i didn't lock the thread on time. You have a few reports yourself but who am i to judge Wink

Good for you and your trades Smiley
What i was trying to say is LBC/PAXFUL > YOU  (when it comes to holding funds)

mammabitcoin2u   2017-07-19   0.00000000   Reference   READ the thread. FAKE transaction. Then he cries he will return at 11 pm with "proof". He did return and did NOT post proof. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
mammabitcoin2u   2017-07-17   0.00000000   Reference   I would AVOID dealing with this user. You do as you wish. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I believe this is an alt of Btctacct https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=990081 that this user has many Alt's, farms trust and sells accounts because that's what scammers here do. In the thread I reference, a fake transaction and this users attempt at discrediting a reputable escrow service.

Here4Trades

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:20:06 AM

Of course these 2 services are high rep and I don't actually offer escrow services like these 2 actually do.
Regarding the negative feedback sent by that scumbag instead of copy pasting fake feedback left by a known scammer you could take a look at the thread and see how fake it is.
I will no longer have any kind of talk with you on this posts, if you have any concern regardin that feedback please go here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027382.msg20196892#msg20196892  and take a look at the conversation and ask questions. bye.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: