Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am Buying BITCOINS  (Read 539 times)
jenniferrUSA (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:32:49 AM

Hi, Goodnight! I Am Buying BITCOINS I am willing to pay first on paypal i Send to your account , But The peaplo should Be trust I Want to check if you already have sold before 

CONTACT ME ON GMAIL HANGOUT OR SEND A EMAIL TO ME

meustrabalhosnainternet@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:51:39 AM

Born without a sense of smell... yet this stinks so badly of a scam. It cured my smell disorder.

I love the cautious i'm-sending-first approach. Probably afraid of being red tagged on first post.

But there is a sinister modus operandi behind all this. It's the unwritten part embedded within the all caps line above. When contacted, they will definitely not send first.

mnmnmn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:21:31 AM

You'll send first and then request Paypal to reverse the charge?
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

We still have to give Jennifer some respect that she feels she had it all worked out quite nicely. Very well spoken is she as well.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Dude
swedenrt

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:30:12 AM

how you pay me?

Mister1k

Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

Hi, Goodnight! I Am Buying BITCOINS I am willing to pay first on paypal i Send to your account , But The peaplo should Be trust I Want to check if you already have sold before 

Hey you seems like a scammy chap. If you are genuine then the trusted escrows available in the forum and complete the transaction with your expected option to pay the amount for buying bitcoins.
If you wish to buy still, once you are available in online check the right trader and finish it of instead of expanding the thread.
Mister1k

Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:23:40 PM

Hey you seems like a scammy chap. If you are genuine then the trusted escrows available in the forum and complete the transaction with your expected option to pay the amount for buying bitcoins.
If you wish to buy still, once you are available in online check the right trader and finish it of instead of expanding the thread.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:37:54 PM

Born without a sense of smell... yet this stinks so badly of a scam. It cured my smell disorder.

I love the cautious i'm-sending-first approach. Probably afraid of being red tagged on first post.

But there is a sinister modus operandi behind all this. It's the unwritten part embedded within the all caps line above. When contacted, they will definitely not send first.

Not just do they smell like a scamster-puppet but they also sound too wise in their words for showing kindness by sending PayPal first and even if someone falls for this, let me show you how it all works out for them:
1. You ask them for PayPal and being very kind, they send you first.
2. You send them BTC.
3. They claim a chargeback and tell PayPal they sent you PayPal for something else and you gave them BTC.
4. Voila! Funds and BTC both gone and you are fucked.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

Not just do they smell like a scamster-puppet but they also sound too wise in their words for showing kindness by sending PayPal first and even if someone falls for this, let me show you how it all works out for them:
1. You ask them for PayPal and being very kind, they send you first.
2. You send them BTC.
3. They claim a chargeback and tell PayPal they sent you PayPal for something else and you gave them BTC.
4. Voila! Funds and BTC both gone and you are fucked.

There is a way of scamming the scammer .Allow then to send first but withdraw funds before they have a chance to charge back .Keep your bitcoins .Only works with a paypal that cant be connected to you due since paypal or like blood hounds .Set up a totally fake account and boom you got the scamming fuckers

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀