Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] HERO TOKEN - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - EARN TOKEN WORTH 6,250 ETH  (Read 11028 times)
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

There are a lot of bank project. Each one gain value at least in two years if they make a good run. I don't think this project will gets too much invest.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:33 PM

Can we get HERO on Kucoin? it's growing very fast in Asia and International. here is an image that shows differences between Kucoin to Bittrex/Polo etc:
https://www.kucoin.network/
akbarharyadi8

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

Hello dev
I really want to join the bounty program hero token
so I would like to inquire about a spreedsheet only written old spreedsheet?
whether a spreedsheet old indeed worn or there is a new spreedsheet?
Thank you for your answer
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

Dev, I just wanted to ask why your spreadsheets are still empty? Are you not going to update the stakes of every bounties?

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Obi One

Activity: 518
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

Dev, I just wanted to ask why your spreadsheets are still empty? Are you not going to update the stakes of every bounties?
Join the question. Why are tables with shares not updated? Or at the end of the company they will be given out by the fact who gets what. Wash some wrong approach. Roll Eyes
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

Join the question. Why are tables with shares not updated? Or at the end of the company they will be given out by the fact who gets what. Wash some wrong approach. Roll Eyes

Yeah. I've joined one ico last time and its the same, their spreadsheets are not updated since they told the bounties that it will be an automated counting then after a few days of the campaign the dev said that they're having problem with the automated tally so they will do the manual counting. At the end of the ico, still they did not release any spreadsheet. During the token distribution the developer was so happy to announced that manual counting is done and ready to be given to every bounties. We're all disgusted when we received our payments. They only gave us a very little amount that didn't even reach $3 and the spreadsheets were still not seen. All the bounties' hard work gone to waste since that ico sucks. I hope that this one won't be the same as that ico.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
viktoriybliznyk

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:42:33 PM

HeroToken is now listed in icoalert, a reliable source of ICO information! link: https://www.icoalert.com/?q=&utm_content=bufferc1115&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer&is_v=1 Thank you Kiss
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Yeah. I've joined one ico last time and its the same, their spreadsheets are not updated since they told the bounties that it will be an automated counting then after a few days of the campaign the dev said that they're having problem with the automated tally so they will do the manual counting. At the end of the ico, still they did not release any spreadsheet. During the token distribution the developer was so happy to announced that manual counting is done and ready to be given to every bounties. We're all disgusted when we received our payments. They only gave us a very little amount that didn't even reach $3 and the spreadsheets were still not seen. All the bounties' hard work gone to waste since that ico sucks. I hope that this one won't be the same as that ico.

You got 3$ I got nothing, months have passed and our work is still unpaid...
NastyaSilvera

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Hero's mission is to revolutionize the banking industry to make credit more readily available and affordable for the unbanked or underbanked, starting in Southeast Asia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7anwyoq48I
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

You got 3$ I got nothing, months have passed and our work is still unpaid...
What is the bounty manager saying about the distribution? get on the telegram also to find out

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

I hope this bounty will paid off.

Like some users said, 3 usd is really... unsastifying.

It would be nice to see spreadsheet updated.
MishaKhakhanov

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

admin what does that update happen or what? I can not open a link to apply for a bounty Huh
Kakashi03

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

sir when bounty end, and participant bounty must fill kyc??
Lord_Voldemort90

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

Good project Im Very Happy Can join in this bounty... GO to The moon Hero
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

The Token sale for the Token Hero is complete can bounty signature participants remove their promotions?Please be informed in this Tread to be read and officially revealed
MoneyMayskiy

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

пoчeмy eщe нe пpoвepeнa cигнaтypa, oнa бyдeт пpoвepятьcя вooбщe?
To The Moon And Beyond

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

hi please contact me asap for a high quality translation in portuguese and without delay

@Napayygad
killers_im@hotmail.com

att
arieeira990

Activity: 914
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

this bounty end? why still no update stake on spreadsheet until now?
MoneyMayskiy

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

Hy peбятa, кpyтoй пpoeкт жe, тaк мнoгo paбoты cдeлaнo, мнoгo людeй и инвecтopoв пoвepилo,нo нe cocкaмтecь,нy плeeeec
leanhthu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

A very good project. Can participate here. And can achieve success and can move forward.. Good luck..!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: