Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Stratis the most technologically advanced blockchain platform  (Read 484 times)
BitCryp (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Read this article today http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5952d3cbe4b0f078efd985b0
Interested to know other people's thoughts on which coin you think is most advanced technologically speaking ,I'd like  to hear responses regarding their platforms not things like because their from a certain country or because they have a big social media following !
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:51:01 AM

All blockchains claim to be the most technologically advanced platform on the market.

I don't have the knowledge to judge by myself, do you have?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

Read this article today http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5952d3cbe4b0f078efd985b0
Interested to know other people's thoughts on which coin you think is most advanced technologically speaking ,I'd like  to hear responses regarding their platforms not things like because their from a certain country or because they have a big social media following !
I agree with the article that stratis is one of the most advanced blockchain technology out there, but there is one that is on par with stratis. The one thing that is on par with it IMO is waves. It advocates itself as a blockchain platform which intends to be a decentralized place for crowd funding and trading via wavesdex, their built in wallet exchange and like stratis, one can create custom tokens here without needing to create one from scratch and there are some successful ICO's that have been launched using waves tech like encryptotel, incent and mobile go.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

I think most of the altcoins now that has great projects and platforms are all claiming to be the most technologically advanced blockcjain platform and yes there are some that are true and some that are questionable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: