Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 4000$ !!  (Read 2510 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

I did not think it would be possible yesterday, but I am beginning to think it is possible today.... 3771 $ right now! incredible. Will it ever stop?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

in past few day it has developed a momentum which is very hard to stop. yeah also for me before 2 to 3 weaks it is almost impossible to believe that it will reach to $3700 which is its price right now but you can expect any thing from bitcoin.
betMaster (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

Is bitcoin going to achieve 4000$ in the near future ?
Definitely yes, without a doubt bitcoin will reach $4000 soon maybe this next year, before this year 2017 end or even this month. If bitcoin will continue to grow it might surpass $4000. Hence, if you have an idea to invest on bitcoin for a long time then you should buy now and don't miss the opportunity it has.
People who have missed the opportunity to invest in bitcoin when 1 BTC = 1700$ should really be mad rightnow . Yet there is no deadline to buy since it's rising more and more ( more than 100$ in last 12h ) .
Although it might be risky and the next correction could take it back to 2k5 , i guess buying now is a great idea .
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:30:37 PM

No doubts that we are going to achieve $4,000 per bitcoin very soon. I didn't even think that we are going to reach $3,000 this fast.

And now this is the reality that we achieved $3,000 so there's another amount that we had to achieve.

For sure bitcoin's price will be seen at $4,000.

albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

No doubts that we are going to achieve $4,000 per bitcoin very soon. I didn't even think that we are going to reach $3,000 this fast.

And now this is the reality that we achieved $3,000 so there's another amount that we had to achieve.

Now the price of bitcoin is 3833$ .Only 167$ raise is required to reach that value. It soon will happen. From my point of view the price of bitcoin will reach 4000$ in couple of days. Bitcoin soon will reach this peak also.Before it crossed the peak of 3000,3500$ .So it's not that much though for bitcoin.
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

we probably see 4000 usd this week, maybe this week. charts seem so bullish, news are awesome, everything is positive. 4000 usd seems a great resistance though

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

we probably see 4000 usd this week, maybe this week. charts seem so bullish, news are awesome, everything is positive. 4000 usd seems a great resistance though
if this happen this week what more do we expect before end of this year? its so amazing after the fork issue bitcoin continues to rally up and as what we
seen 4000$ can be achieved anytime now and the bullish movements seems not over yet maybe much bigger value can be expect for some time glad
I have some btc now inside my wallet.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rodon

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin can definitely reach 4000$, even in the coming week, even in the coming 24 hours. To be honest, I never saw the price as crazy as it is now, so everything is possible.
betMaster (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:17:21 PM

if this happen this week what more do we expect before end of this year? its so amazing after the fork issue bitcoin continues to rally up and as what we
seen 4000$ can be achieved anytime now and the bullish movements seems not over yet maybe much bigger value can be expect for some time glad
I have some btc now inside my wallet.
Indeed it happened so fast no body expected it to happen before the end of this year , yet we crossed the 4k bar and moving up .
The community was surprised at 1st , but now everyone is more optimistic that BTC has a bright future ahead and everyone should invest in this cryptocurrency because , and i'm pretty sure of what i'm saying , this is the future getting written in front of us .
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

I think many people right now are satisfied what the price today.. and its starting to decrease back again look at the preev price right now the price this time is $3,985 so if there are other holders are want to sell bitcoin expect that the price will reduce..
And i hope those who are holding lots of bitcoin instead of selling it better to hold it now because you will be regret soon if the price would increase more. .
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

I think many people right now are satisfied what the price today.. and its starting to decrease back again look at the preev price right now the price this time is $3,985 so if there are other holders are want to sell bitcoin expect that the price will reduce..
And i hope those who are holding lots of bitcoin instead of selling it better to hold it now because you will be regret soon if the price would increase more. .

Go and see the price of bitcoin. It crossed the value of 4000$.The people who had inverse Their money in bitcoin during July  had lot of profit today.Many bitcoin holder are millionaire or billionaire today due to the price of bitcoin. Wait and hold the bitcoin for longer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is 3833$ .Only 167$ raise is required to reach that value. It soon will happen. From my point of view the price of bitcoin will reach 4000$ in couple of days. Bitcoin soon will reach this peak also.Before it crossed the peak of 3000,3500$ .So it's not that much though for bitcoin.

Well I was late already and currently the price was at $4,074 and we sure get one of everyone's expectation.

And right now I'm thinking of getting another price expectation and I'm guessing that we have to get first at $4,500 before saying that it's possible to get through $5,000.

That's going to happen anytime from.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:07:51 AM

Well I was late already and currently the price was at $4,074 and we sure get one of everyone's expectation.

And right now I'm thinking of getting another price expectation and I'm guessing that we have to get first at $4,500 before saying that it's possible to get through $5,000.

Yep.. At the beginning of the year I doubted that the price would rise to $3000 but now, seeing what is going on, I can safely assume that this year we will get $5000 or maybe even $6000
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

it is the best feeling on the world to be on a vacation and not concerned with bitcoin price and just check it some day to see it has gone up to $4000

to the moon with bitcoin...
unknown04

Activity: 219

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:29:58 AM

it is the best feeling on the world to be on a vacation and not concerned with bitcoin price and just check it some day to see it has gone up to $4000

next month, u might see 5k xD
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:06:16 AM

Yep.. At the beginning of the year I doubted that the price would rise to $3000 but now, seeing what is going on, I can safely assume that this year we will get $5000 or maybe even $6000
There's a possibility that bitcoin price was raised up into $5000 before end of the year 2017, because from now bitcoin price were too close to $4000. I never doubted that bitcoin value was continue raising up.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

There's a possibility that bitcoin price was raised up into $5000 before end of the year 2017, because from now bitcoin price were too close to $4000. I never doubted that bitcoin value was continue raising up.

This is the basic principle of economics. If supply is limited and demand is rising, then the price also needs to grow. Bitcoin meets all requirements  Grin Grin
I strongly belive that today we will have new ATH Cheesy
$4500 must be broken!!! C'mon BTC!!!!
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:32:12 PM

This is the basic principle of economics. If supply is limited and demand is rising, then the price also needs to grow. Bitcoin meets all requirements  Grin Grin
I strongly belive that today we will have new ATH Cheesy
$4500 must be broken!!! C'mon BTC!!!!

Pure Economics!
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:45:39 PM

next month, u might see 5k xD

Today the pay of bitcoin to dollar is around 4453$.Which is two hundred dollars greater then a two days price.What I am saying is ,you will get additional dollar if you hold for long.Best thing is saving your bitcoin. Not selling your bitcoin. Hold and then sell all the holding bitcoin and get additional profit.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

In the meantime, we again observe the jump in the price of bitcoin. And I hope that after it we will see the price of 5000 dollars and maybe 6000 dollars. Bitcoin has a very large potential and it seems to me that its price can reach very high heights

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: