Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Macro Exchange  (Read 1272 times)
macro.exchange (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:12:52 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:46:20 AM by macro.exchange

Macro Exchange

Domain: https://macro.exchange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/macroexchange

Exchange service

Macro Exchange is an Internet service to exchange Cryptocurrencies and Cryptoassets, based in Hongkong. You can create a new account in a minute with just an email address.

Deposits and withdrawals of digital currencies only (no minimum deposit and no maximum withdrawal amounts). We hold no fiat currencies which lets us focus on the best exchange service. We specialize in Ethereum and Ethereum based assets.

Tradeable assets

The current tradeable currencies are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash
ERC20: PLR, TLX, OMG, CTT

We will all add many other digital currencies soon. No fiat currencies.

Professional exchange features

The exchange is written from the ground up to enable the best security, performance and features. The user-interface is designed for professional traders: easy to navigate and reactive. We are building tools to manage digital asset portfolios.

Transaction costs

Fixed fee of 0.20% commission. No costs for withdraws or deposits other than the blockchain transaction fees.

Listing inquiries

Email to support@macro.exchange with the headline "listing". We currently only accept ethereum asset listing requests.

Open Source and governance

We want to facilitate the development of Opensource software, standards, protocols and governance models in the Cryptocurrency and exchange industry.

Roadmap

* Add major Currencies and assets
* API platform
* Portfolio tools
* Peer-to-Peer margin trading

Social links

Slack: http://slack.macro.exchange
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Macroexchange

API

We currently support HTTP, and are building out the API infrastructure. We use github to host our API documentation and examples:

https://github.com/macroexchange/API/

Support

Contact us via email support@macro.exchange

Legal entity

Economic Networks Limited, Company Number: 2564854, Hongkong
macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:07:00 AM

Listing inquiry

We were asked about the requirements for a listing. Please send a message to support@macro.exchange with the headline "listing inquiry: [currency/asset name]". Please include a link to source code. At the moment the backlog is large, since we want to list most of the existing coins. So we unlikely can serve new listings in the next 8 weeks. If there is something unique it might be more interesting for us. We will work out a more detailed listing process over time.

The next currencies in the pipeline:

BitcoinColoredCoins/LKK, Waves, ETH

losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:21:29 AM

I see this exhange very good, I would like to recommend NEBLIO to be listed on this exchange.
I hope the registration fee is not too big or free for a new exchange stand

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

Any plan to open signature campaign to promote your exchange, i think i have a good oponion at this condition, may you will accept my opinion
macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:41:15 AM

I see this exhange very good, I would like to recommend NEBLIO to be listed on this exchange.
I hope the registration fee is not too big or free for a new exchange stand

Thanks. Is it on coinmarketcap? We have a long backlog, so from October on is more likely we can add more. We don't have registration fees at the moment.
macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

Any plan to open signature campaign to promote your exchange, i think i have a good oponion at this condition, may you will accept my opinion

No plans at the moment, thanks for the suggestion. We're focused on building out the product. If you want to support us - at the moment the best thing is depositing some money and trading. And engage with us through the slack and suggest improvements.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:09:01 AM

No plans at the moment, thanks for the suggestion. We're focused on building out the product. If you want to support us - at the moment the best thing is depositing some money and trading. And engage with us through the slack and suggest improvements.
understanding your answer with that question maybe if you are ready to promote your service in a much bigger venue signature campaign would
help your business or if ever affiliate would also be a good attraction to bring more trader to your exchange, maybe time can only dictates when
your business will be supported by the people around.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:18:46 AM

Am I missing something here, just registered and tried to look for your ToS but I cant find it. I did not even see FAQ page, is it still in progress? Advertising and promotions will help your site to be known by the community.
You have a good start already with a friendly nice design, very easy to understand so hope it will be a long live succeed exchange.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:24:36 AM

understanding your answer with that question maybe if you are ready to promote your service in a much bigger venue signature campaign would
help your business or if ever affiliate would also be a good attraction to bring more trader to your exchange, maybe time can only dictates when
your business will be supported by the people around.
My money is not big enough, but if you do a promotion then there will be many people who see your exchange, and the money will go bigger. Judging from your response, you are not a person who think panjnag
macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:41:09 AM

Am I missing something here, just registered and tried to look for your ToS but I cant find it. I did not even see FAQ page, is it still in progress? Advertising and promotions will help your site to be known by the community.
You have a good start already with a friendly nice design, very easy to understand so hope it will be a long live succeed exchange.

Thanks. Yes, will be added soon.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

Are you planning to launch its smartphone app as well?
dustboy

Merit: 517

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:28:43 AM

Smartphone app is  not really needed, as long as the site is mobile friendly where users can use all the features on mobile browser. Look at other bigger exchanges like bittrex, do they have smartphone app?
sxafir

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:40:51 AM

If you dont have doge added doge.
macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

Mobile is not planned, we're developing the web application.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:10:23 PM

Congratulations, looks great! Is there a reason charts are in a separated page rather then in trading? Personally I would prefer to have all data displayed in one page.
macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:45:47 AM

Congratulations, looks great! Is there a reason charts are in a separated page rather then in trading? Personally I would prefer to have all data displayed in one page.

Good suggestion. We'll change that. The reason initially is to save screen space. We'll continue to improve based on user feedback. Thanks.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:59:52 AM

Kindly work on adding at least the dollar or USDT if that is possible so that there could be a safe haven to run to if all altcoins and bitcoin starts crashing.

macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:00:41 AM

Kindly work on adding at least the dollar or USDT if that is possible so that there could be a safe haven to run to if all altcoins and bitcoin starts crashing.

Many thanks for the feedback. We don't deal with banks, so we can't accept USD fiat deposits. As for USD crypto tokens those have counterparty risk against the issuer. Currently not planned, but we do plan to list Bitcoin based Colored Coins and potentially Waves assets.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

Mobile is not planned, we're developing the web application.
Okay, thanks for the answer.

Smartphone app is  not really needed, as long as the site is mobile friendly where users can use all the features on mobile browser. Look at other bigger exchanges like bittrex, do they have smartphone app?
Yes I know, but there are some users are more happy and suitable to use the mobile app than in the mobile browser.
But it does not matter to me.
macro.exchange (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:11:01 AM

We've added a preview to the first post, for anyone who wants to have a look without registering.

Trading page
https://i.imgur.com/QynvBWC.png

Portfolio page
https://i.imgur.com/G12skhn.png
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: