Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting 80% of my portfolio on ARK  (Read 3535 times)
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:25:54 AM

Hey guys..

The past week I doubled up when I bought the dip at $0.4

I'm sitting at 8500 Ark, recieving more than 80 ark a month in dividents from Dpos staking... Sweet passive income.

My goal is to be sitting at 10k ark, and have the rest of my portfolio in Bitcoin..

I see HUGE potenitial in this coin, sadly it's hard to drive the price up when it's only listed on 2 exchanges.

It's still early if you get into this coin now, it's barely half a year old (from when it hit exchanges).

With smartbridges, which they recently just tested on the ethereum platform (with success), and by looking at their roadmap, I predict this coin to hit $10 in a years time.. Could be sooner, but I think that's a realistic price aim.

Ark has almost the same number of coins as ETH, so $100 a coin is easily possible down the road (Which will make me a millionaire if it happens).

There are a lot of great coins out there, including NEO.. I just dont want to invest into something that is hyped and shilled as much, because I like steady gains instead.. NEO looks more an more like the Digibyte hype train to me, and I think it's safe to say I won't put myself into a situation where I bought too high.. I'll probably eat my words, but who cares, I love ARK  and it's helpful community!

My average buy in on ARK is $0.57
So I'm in the green already, sitting comfy with my passive income that I get weekly Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

Where can I track the progress of Ark? I have a few of them.
The_QNK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:47:34 AM

50% of my portfolio on ARK for me Smiley
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

Where can I track the progress of Ark? I have a few of them.

Check their roadmap: https://ark.io/roadmap/

Pretty awesome to see so many things being worked on Smiley
Better buy some more if you want to make staking a serious passive income Smiley I'm buying more if it dips for sure!
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

Why are you so confident in this coin? It seems like a large "bet" for something that doesn't seem to have a big following.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

Why are you so confident in this coin? It seems like a large "bet" for something that doesn't seem to have a big following.

Everything that has big following is already hyped up. Not a fat chance of it going much higher.

You need to find sleeping giants, like ARK.
I don't have as many ark, but an ok amount (759).

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
lokinator

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:31:18 PM

After checking out their website and roadmap -- I am convinced enough to at least throw something at ARK. It wouldn't hurt to hold a few hundred coins ... just in case.

Thanks for the tips.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Is Ark a platform like Ethereum? I don't get it.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

wow wow...
chill dude,a lot of newbies talking about placing all of their money into ARK.
and what ?
if you want to shill at least buy sr.member++ account.
so many people will believe it,what is so special about by the way ?
just compare it with XVG ? if i was you i will do it,because it's an undervalued coin and surely will be the best in the coming year.
not something like ARK compare with

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:47:59 PM

I think you should diversify your portfolio, it may be very profitable now but if ark will fail, you will face a big loss. Diversify half of it on new tokens.

oup59

Activity: 382
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

I think you should diversify your portfolio, it may be very profitable now but if ark will fail, you will face a big loss. Diversify half of it on new tokens.

Diversifying is really important. For now I am looking for 2 coins with a price under/around a dollar and 2 coins with a price of under/around 50 cents and bag them. If I hit at least one coin from each of these two groups in long term with decent price increase they will make good amount of money for me.
lokinator

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Diversifying is really important. For now I am looking for 2 coins with a price under/around a dollar and 2 coins with a price of under/around 50 cents and bag them. If I hit at least one coin from each of these two groups in long term with decent price increase they will make good amount of money for me.

Exactly. I intend to pick up a few ARK as a part of my low price point portfolio. Can't put everything into a "sure thing" because the sure thing is already too expensive to make good profit.

Kanine Awe

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

It's a good bet.  Hope it pays off.  Definitly watching ARK closely.  80% is a lot to gamble with, but Good luck!
Georgos

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

For me ARK is a dinosaur game so you please tell me why you are so confident in it Smiley ?
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

Hey guys..

I'm sitting at 8500 Ark, recieving more than 80 ark a month in dividents from Dpos staking... Sweet passive income.

My goal is to be sitting at 10k ark, and have the rest of my portfolio in Bitcoin..

I see HUGE potenitial in this coin, sadly it's hard to drive the price up when it's only listed on 2 exchanges.

It's still early if you get into this coin now, it's barely half a year old (from when it hit exchanges).

With smartbridges, which they recently just tested on the ethereum platform (with success), and by looking at their roadmap, I predict this coin to hit $10 in a years time.. Could be sooner, but I think that's a realistic price aim.

Ark has almost the same number of coins as ETH, so $100 a coin is easily possible down the road (Which will make me a millionaire if it happens).

There are a lot of great coins out there, including NEO.. I just dont want to invest into something that is hyped and shilled as much, because I like steady gains instead.. NEO looks more an more like the Digibyte hype train to me, and I think it's safe to say I won't put myself into a situation where I bought too high.. I'll probably eat my words, but who cares, I love ARK  and it's helpful community!

My average buy in on ARK is $0.57
So I'm in the green already, sitting comfy with my passive income that I get weekly Smiley

There will be another opportunities for future. Why should you risk 80% of bankroll? Never ever trade the money which you cant afford to lose. I hope you dont trade with leverage with risking all available margin..

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

Hey guys..

You look at it wrong. Everyone who is stacking is getting them so is no change. Only those not stacking dont get and lose. For you it is no change since you have same  % of ARK now and you will have same tomorrow, or in a year from now.
Debye

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:36:55 PM

The Price of the coin itself is not as important as the marketcap.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

It's a good bet.  Hope it pays off.  Definitly watching ARK closely.  80% is a lot to gamble with, but Good luck!
Thats really a lot on putting 80% since its almost going on all in but well its his own money though hope it would pay off later on. I dont have the track on this coin since im not really interested at all but its not really bad to see those link given above regarding on their roadmap and might see some things that would interest and i might possible buy later on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ouassim91

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:46:07 PM

ark is the king and willbe the best crypto profits by end 2017
just voting delegates , you can make free money every week ,according to the amount of arks you have, you receive more or less ..
for me a 10/10
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

ark is the king and willbe the best crypto profits by end 2017
just voting delegates , you can make free money every week ,according to the amount of arks you have, you receive more or less ..
for me a 10/10

DPoS really an advantage while waiting for the  price to rise up indeed that your portfolio is like a gamble but if you really trusting this project
why will you be afraid anyhow with the stake you are already getting free money out from this project good luck to you OP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: