Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting 80% of my portfolio on ARK  (Read 3535 times)
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:01:17 PM

Doing the same thing as the TS, love this project.  Cool
ouassim91

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

for more profits Wink
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:49:19 PM

ARK is a good project with potential. Holding a few hundreds for long-term gains.
jjshabadoo

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:21:29 PM

Hey guys..

The past week I doubled up when I bought the dip at $0.4

I'm sitting at 8500 Ark, recieving more than 80 ark a month in dividents from Dpos staking... Sweet passive income.

My goal is to be sitting at 10k ark, and have the rest of my portfolio in Bitcoin..

I see HUGE potenitial in this coin, sadly it's hard to drive the price up when it's only listed on 2 exchanges.

It's still early if you get into this coin now, it's barely half a year old (from when it hit exchanges).

With smartbridges, which they recently just tested on the ethereum platform (with success), and by looking at their roadmap, I predict this coin to hit $10 in a years time.. Could be sooner, but I think that's a realistic price aim.

Ark has almost the same number of coins as ETH, so $100 a coin is easily possible down the road (Which will make me a millionaire if it happens).

There are a lot of great coins out there, including NEO.. I just dont want to invest into something that is hyped and shilled as much, because I like steady gains instead.. NEO looks more an more like the Digibyte hype train to me, and I think it's safe to say I won't put myself into a situation where I bought too high.. I'll probably eat my words, but who cares, I love ARK  and it's helpful community!

My average buy in on ARK is $0.57
So I'm in the green already, sitting comfy with my passive income that I get weekly Smiley

There will be another opportunities for future. Why should you risk 80% of bankroll? Never ever trade the money which you cant afford to lose. I hope you dont trade with leverage with risking all available margin..
Agree... there are a lot of coins that offers better features than this coin, this is a coin that is sleeping and so much time has passed and it couldnt atract big investors, that is why it has no future, i would not invest into this coin, and 80% of your portfolio are you serious? hope your portfolio is not a huge amount of money because you will lose to much when it dumps.
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:16:14 PM

for more profits Wink
What about losing part of game? Noone should risk 80% of portfolio just for he/she thinking prices will go up for near future? Huh? Sometimes you forget rules of smart trading blindly. But this guy is planning to gamble with portfolio..

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

for more profits Wink
What about losing part of game? Noone should risk 80% of portfolio just for he/she thinking prices will go up for near future? Huh? Sometimes you forget rules of smart trading blindly. But this guy is planning to gamble with portfolio..
Yes in dont understand why people keep investing such that amount of money in only one coin or one product, why dont they diversify?
ark doesnt look atractive, but i will take a look, i am not gonna invest more than 10% of my portfolio lol.
Tolrem

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:02:38 PM

What I don't like about ARK is the threat of competition. A major platform (or soon to be) like ETH, NEO, BitShares, Waves can and surely will easily implement "smart bridges". It only makes sense. I would like to hold some none the less. Am I missing the bigger picture?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:28:05 PM

Yes in dont understand why people keep investing such that amount of money in only one coin or one product, why dont they diversify?
ark doesnt look atractive, but i will take a look, i am not gonna invest more than 10% of my portfolio lol.
If you dont understand why others do it, there is only one reason and that is the possible gain of big profits. Even if uncertain, they bet large percent of their bankroll in one coin, which is not good. You are right about investing less than 10% of your portfolio, it is too risky to invest a higher percent in ark. I would rather invest more on waves rather than investing more than 10% of my portfolio on ark.
co0ler

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:42:08 PM

Congratulations on your gains, but sitting on 80% alts after doubling your money is a bad decision, in my opinion. People tend to say that Bitcoin itself is a risky investment, I imagine that this alt could put you in a much more risky position.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:58:41 PM

Agreed with the other comments, I would increase your coin diversity, add in a few similar coins, and if one of them becomes the next market leader, your fine as it will cover off any losses on the others. if they all do well, your quids in, but the chance of all crashing is much less than the chance of a single coin crashing and loosing you 80%
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:52:16 AM

good luck op, putting 80% into it is a bit extreme for my tastes as well but i like and hold ark too and hope you're right

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

Haha, Relax guys!!  Grin

Overall, what I have in crypto right now is peanuts compared to my financial situation. 30% of my money is in crypto, and that is when I
EXCLUDE my house from my portfolio.

Relax guys, I'll be fine Wink The reason I chose Ark is because of it's HUGE upside potential. I don't care if I double or triple my money. I already did that with stocks, and it's boring.
I like the weekly "dividents" as well. Working my way up to receive 100 per month. I know there are other coins with a similar concept, however as soon as I saw the website, the roadmap, and let's not forget their WALLET, which is the nicest wallet I have ever seen in crypto, in combination with the growing community, constant updates, and I could go on and on...

This is somewhat of a "gamble", but I honestly don't give a shit. If you let your emotions control you in regards to the ups and downs, you won't be as successfull as many others.

Ark is still "young", and I see a BRIGHT future for this project already. Time will tell, but please guys, don't even worry about my financial situation... I'll be completely fine, even IF I lost it all Smiley

Cheers!
Butane

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

With 80% on a single crypto-currency, you are taking some risks. But I guess you know what you are doing. I have been watching silently ARK for a moment, and one can not deny the price movements are interesting.
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:35:53 PM

Aaaaaand..... ARK is up by 45% today.. Cool

Feeling good.. But this is nothing..  Smiley
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

Thanks for bringing this up. I also missed the NEO train and been looking for some solid project to invest. ARK looks very promising and the price action is healthy. I'll keep an eye on it!

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
ouassim91

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

definitely the next stratis or neo , ark with ledger , ACES , and smartbridge launch
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

Hey guys..

The past week I doubled up when I bought the dip at $0.4

I'm sitting at 8500 Ark, recieving more than 80 ark a month in dividents from Dpos staking... Sweet passive income.

My goal is to be sitting at 10k ark, and have the rest of my portfolio in Bitcoin..

I see HUGE potenitial in this coin, sadly it's hard to drive the price up when it's only listed on 2 exchanges.

It's still early if you get into this coin now, it's barely half a year old (from when it hit exchanges).

With smartbridges, which they recently just tested on the ethereum platform (with success), and by looking at their roadmap, I predict this coin to hit $10 in a years time.. Could be sooner, but I think that's a realistic price aim.

Ark has almost the same number of coins as ETH, so $100 a coin is easily possible down the road (Which will make me a millionaire if it happens).

There are a lot of great coins out there, including NEO.. I just dont want to invest into something that is hyped and shilled as much, because I like steady gains instead.. NEO looks more an more like the Digibyte hype train to me, and I think it's safe to say I won't put myself into a situation where I bought too high.. I'll probably eat my words, but who cares, I love ARK  and it's helpful community!

My average buy in on ARK is $0.57
So I'm in the green already, sitting comfy with my passive income that I get weekly Smiley

I also noticed that ARK is doing really good. If you bought yours at $4 cents then you must be holding some great profit right now. That is more than 50%. Right now ARK is already playing the figures more than 1 dollar each. I might monitor this coin closer.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nebell

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:47:24 AM

I thought I was smart selling my 759 ARK at $1.1 yesterday, thinking it would go back to around $0.8/$0.9 so I can buy even more, but then it goes to $2 with no warning whatsoever Grin
Talk about volatile market. I'm a bit bitter because the pump happened out of nowhere, but still I bought those 759 ARK at $0.6 so I made almost double my money.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Dikobit

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:02:14 AM

I thought I was smart selling my 759 ARK at $1.1 yesterday, thinking it would go back to around $0.8/$0.9 so I can buy even more, but then it goes to $2 with no warning whatsoever Grin
Talk about volatile market. I'm a bit bitter because the pump happened out of nowhere, but still I bought those 759 ARK at $0.6 so I made almost double my money.

yeah that's why 99% of time it's better to hold and don't move anything if you don't need the money back
Nebell

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:43:05 AM

yeah that's why 99% of time it's better to hold and don't move anything if you don't need the money back

I just wanted to increase my amount of ARK. Picked the wrong time.
No worries, I don't think ARK will go higher than $2, it's already down to $1.5. I think this was an artificial pump. There were no announcements, nothing exciting, just a sudden pump.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: