Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][BMT] 💥BMCHAIN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 💥 Up to 10 000 BMT in a week!💥  (Read 4311 times)
BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Signature Campaign news

We inform all participants that we plan to change the Signature codes that are currently being used in the Signature campaign to attract new participants, that's why we ask you to follow our news and wear topical signatures.
If you haven't already joined our Signature campaign, it's the right time to do it  Wink The earlier you join the campaign the more tokens you receive. It's easy.

If your forum rank has changed, please, update the signature.

Preliminary token distribution plan is given below*.

500 000 BMT will be distributed during the Signature campaign.

Per 100 participants, 1 stake ~ 2 080 BMT tokens.

Depending on the participant's forum rank the bounty size is:

Hero/Lerendary - 5 stakes~ 10 400 BMT
Sr. Member - 4 stakes ~ 8 320 BMT
Full Member - 3 stakes ~ 6 240 BMT
Member - 2 stakes ~ 4 160 BMT
Jr. Member - 1 stake ~ 2 080 BMT

All bounty tokens will be credited upon the completion of ICO.

*Current bounty size is preliminary and can be changed.
Last updated: 09/14
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

We remind you that all bounty tokens will be credited to participants' personal wallets upon the completion of ICO Smiley
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:05:08 PM

Don't forget to check the status of your participation in Social Media campaign and the bounty size in this table Wink
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:58:21 PM

We remind you that the BMCHAIN platform founders launched the first affiliate program, fully developed on Ethereum blockchain with the guaranteed rewarding affiliates for each transaction made by referrals.

Anyone who has a website, blog or social network account can participate in the BMCHAIN affiliate program. The reward size is from 3 to 10% from each transaction sent by the referral depending on the amount of referrals transactions, and is paid in BMT tokens to the Ethereum wallet specified during registration in the affiliate program.

To join the BMCHAIN affiliate program, it is necessary to send a special registration transaction to the blockchain network from the participant's personal account. This is required in order to record information about you in blockchain. In the future it'll allow you to receive rewards and statistics on referrals.

Please, pay attention! Payment for registration is not charged, you pay a system commission (gas). Please, make sure that there is at least 0.005 eth on your wallet balance, and also that its address is the same as indicated in the partner's personal account. In case the transaction is not sent, check, whether the Metamask wallet is active and unlock it if necessary.

After passing the confirmation you will be able to use a personal affiliate link, which can be used to attract referrals on the site, YouTube channel, Facebook or simply by recommending to a friend personally. For this purpose, you can also use the promo code. Each user who enters the promo code of the partner participating in ICO receives + 1% of tokens as bonus. If you use bmchain interface or Metamask, Parity or Mist wallets during registration, the system itself will offer you ready-made unique promotional code and referral link.

BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

💥We are happy to inform all participants of the Social Media bounty campaign that the terms of participation have been updated! 💥

Now you can be active throughout the ICO period and receive rewards for making posts and inviting friends to our official Telegram group.

Find more information in the first message.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

💥 Get reward for finding vulnerability in the BMCHAIN platform💥

1 000 000 BMT is the maximum bounty amount and it'll depend on the type and size of the vulnerability found.

We involve independent experts to verify the smart contract to exclude the occurrence of such problems as much as possible. Furthermore, comprehensive testing will be conducted before the launch of the platform itself.
Nevertheless, the probability of flaws in the system is likely always, and in this case we believe that it is more expedient to incur costs of paying for their finding than to risk the resources of the entire system.

The size of the fund of participants of the affiliate program, bounty, system maintenance and fund of founders and developers of the platform will be determined in the proportion established in White Paper.
Thus, the size of the bounty fund is 20% of the total number of tokens issued during ICO, and the size of the fund for paying developers is 10%.

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

Suppose I follow this campaign, will I instantly receive my coins every week?
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:33:01 AM

can i join the campaign ?
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:54:05 AM

Hi, please link your ann thread here in your bou ty thread so that everyone can easily access your ann thread.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:06:47 PM

Suppose I follow this campaign, will I instantly receive my coins every week?
You will receive BMT tokens for all the period of participation after the end of ICO.
The end of ICO - October, 10.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

can i join the campaign ?
Sure, just follow all the rules of participation  Wink
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

Hi, please link your ann thread here in your bou ty thread so that everyone can easily access your ann thread.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Here is the link to the ANN thread.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:20:23 AM

I registered for signature yesterday. but my name is not in spread sheet. Will it update manually?
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:29:06 AM

I registered for signature yesterday. but my name is not in spread sheet. Will it update manually?

You can check your status in this table.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

Greetings sire!

I already submitted my application for Signature Campaign of this bounty. Looking forward to see updates of the signature campaign spreadsheet.

Best regards.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

Greetings sire!

I already submitted my application for Signature Campaign of this bounty. Looking forward to see updates of the signature campaign spreadsheet.

Best regards.
Welcome on board!
You can check your status here.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

I hope not to late,thanks for your offer...i joined for signature campaign now,please update your signature spreadsheet sooner. Thankyou
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:50:49 PM

Is it too late to get onto this bounty campaign?

Where is the best place to find out more information on the project?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

I am joined on signature campaign. Please update your signature campaign spreadsheet. Thankyou
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

Im joined bounty signature thanks manager
good luck BMCHAIN  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: