Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:06:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan the leader of Bitcoin trading  (Read 1580 times)
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

Hmm, I don't think so Cheesy. In my opinion I think China is the country have biggest trading volume in the world cause Bitcoin industry is very develope in here and you can easily find informations about the biggest bitcoin mining factories in the world, It's being in China Cheesy
A large number of miners to concentrate in China because there is a very low cost of electricity. This does not affect the sales of bitcoins on the exchange. But the Chinese very much and perhaps they just prefer to trade on Chinese exchanges.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

Hmm, I don't think so Cheesy. In my opinion I think China is the country have biggest trading volume in the world cause Bitcoin industry is very develope in here and you can easily find informations about the biggest bitcoin mining factories in the world, It's being in China Cheesy
well there are many countries in which bitcoin is popular but some countries hold the maximum number of bitcoin, china is on the first of that list as you said, but japan is on his way to gather most of the bitcoin, and as you said about factories, well it is not confirmed yet so kindly don’t run these rumors, and yet japan is doing so well to attain the position first in bitcoin.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:10:52 PM

well there are many countries in which bitcoin is popular but some countries hold the maximum number of bitcoin, china is on the first of that list as you said, but japan is on his way to gather most of the bitcoin, and as you said about factories, well it is not confirmed yet so kindly don’t run these rumors, and yet japan is doing so well to attain the position first in bitcoin.

China is the hub of miners due to low electricity but the actual owner of the mining farm are from western country, so what ever they are mining they are trading in their respective exchanges. Japan is the trader country where they are just trading the bitcoin and using bitcoin as currency in their country economy
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

They have legalized bitcoin in their country, it is a good thing. The wide use of bitcoin in their country has great effect in the reputation of bitcoin.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

China and Japan , both of them are strong in cryto-currecny world and they are the pioneers in making bitcoin stronger than before. Both have strong competition of making high value bitcoin farms and mining farms. China is no doubt have better and bigger farms but Japanese have strong investment in bitcoins and trading stuff.
Proteania Dev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:09:00 AM

Japan has set the bar high for the rest of the world to follow. The popularity means that even more businesses will benefit from increase usage.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

China is the hub of miners due to low electricity but the actual owner of the mining farm are from western country, so what ever they are mining they are trading in their respective exchanges. Japan is the trader country where they are just trading the bitcoin and using bitcoin as currency in their country economy
yes well i agree with you, i was just wondering why would china banned all of those cryptos? well i have heard their reasons anyway, we cannot conclude if it is really the real matter, and anyway japan has the population of almost users are traders and as you have said they are using bitcoin as their method of payment in their country, that is the real difference.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

Japan has set the bar high for the rest of the world to follow. The popularity means that even more businesses will benefit from increase usage.

Japan is where the future of Bitcoin is...maybe it is time to slowly disconnect China from the cryptocurrency market and from Bitcoin. China is primarily where the miners are because of the cheap electricity cost. Of course, China is a great contributor to the daily Bitcoin trading but in my opinion we can all live without China in the long-term.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:14:28 AM

very well, Japan's Bitcoin Stock broke down as the world's number one exchanges. Bitcoin Exchange in the Land of Sunrise successfully overtook China and the US, two exchanges that previously dominated the global Bitcoin market. Bitcoin's trade volume in Japan stood at US $ 135 million per day and market share reached more than 50 percent.

http://bitcoinkepo.blogspot.co.id/2017/02/jepang-kuasai-pasar-bitcoin-salip-cina.html
Kumarodus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:17:05 AM

Bitcoin in Japan is legal tender ....however all the market is bleeding now..so am a little concerned how this is going to affect the economy of Japan..FUD is dangerous to bitcoin health
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:22:48 AM

Im agreeing with this, japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and as japan legalized bitcoin more japanese are looking into it. More investors will be trading and market will be huge. Also with what's going on with chinese market more investors or exchange will be looking into the japanese market.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

Im agreeing with this, japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and as japan legalized bitcoin more japanese are looking into it. More investors will be trading and market will be huge. Also with what's going on with chinese market more investors or exchange will be looking into the japanese market.
Japan can help in the big fall of btc value. Seeing how the btc value dips little by little any good news on having some acceptance and implementation by other countries will be a big help.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:32:48 AM

In the bitcoin state of japan is considered legal, its government also supports and even contributes in bitcoin trading
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:36:00 AM

Japan continues to lead in Bitcoin trading, guess japan is hope for the future of cryptocurrencies ;

https://blog.eth-price.com/2017/08/10/japan-korea-bitcoin-trading/

Japan's optimistic and friendly approach to cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin is the reason that brings them to that point or in other words being open-minded. Unlike any other countries, Japanese people aren't that criminal minded like any other countries hence they have less worries against terrorist financing or etcetera but I am not saying that there are no Japanese criminals but in terms of criminality they have less.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:48:13 AM

I think it is good to read that the exchanges are becoming more global. That is something that should be mentioned in the media more often.
Instead all I read at the moment is the fear that exchanges are closed in China. It always sounds like that would be the end of the crypto world.
But that is not the case. Not everything depends on China.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

yes japan is very master of cryptocurrency, because japanese country is one of the countries that legalize bitcoin, do not be surprised if people in this country likes to invest and trading in cryptocurrency, as their income and business.
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

Japan is the leader of Bitcoin trading in my opinion ... maybe the japan because they are the future of cryptocurrencies
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:47:19 AM

this is how good japan is they are really open to new ideas that's why their country is so good and their advancement is really fast. Bitcoin is so popular in japan that you can bring only your smartphone outside and buy the goods you need even in the wet market you can buy meat and vegetables and fish with bitcoin

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

China's harsh policy to close the local bitcoin exchange market changed the global bitcoin market composition drastically. Now about 60% of bitcoin trade takes place through the Japanese market.
The volume of bitcoin trade in Japan jumped after the enactment of laws in the country that recognize bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: