Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB on Binance. Easy 10x.  (Read 5933 times)
hoboDreamz (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:08:42 PM

But I think the coin artificially stops (sells added...)...because will be rise too much!

maybe its because of this. some guy posted in another thread:
"Every quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back BNB and destroy them, until we buy 50% of all the BNB (100MM) back.  All buy-back transactions will be announced on the blockchain.  We eventually will destroy 100MM BNB, leaving 100MM BNB remaining."

"In the future, Binance will build a decentralized exchange, where BNB will be used as one of the key base assets as well as gas to be spent."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

But I think the coin artificially stops (sells added...)...because will be rise too much!

I don't know why, but for some reason someone usually comes in and buys up all the sells that are blocking. that is what has happened for 4 days straight now atleast, either that or it dives a bit and then the mooning happens again and he buys up the big orders.

All buy 251...huh strange this...I think that helps that is stabile coin...

hoboDreamz (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:16:15 AM

Well, i will at least be in this coin til aug 24 when cheaper fees are implemented. Wish polo or bittrex did something like this.
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:04:24 AM

Well, i will at least be in this coin til aug 24 when cheaper fees are implemented. Wish polo or bittrex did something like this.

Mybe will be even better after this date, all people will buy BNB to decrease fees to 50%. So price will go high because this...we will see...

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

You're about to miss the boat! This has already jumped up by 2000 satoshis in the last 2 days alone and it is still rising. Current price is still pretty good so better grab it quickly before it's too late.
Isn't it too late already? The coin is charting high and we all know why anybody will get in on the coin is to sell for profit. Not because of the tech

It is currently just under $0.5 USD so i would say it is still very much affordable and still rising. It's about to hit the 12,000 satoshi mark and i'm guessing by this time tomorrow we will be looking at 13,000 sats. this is all just speculation of course  Wink

it seems i underestimated this coin. Rather than 13000 sats it is now trading over 14000 sats! It is therefore likely that tomorrow we're looking at over 15,000 sats. Again, all speculation but it is very bullish right now

sandan2002

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

Where i can buy this coin?It has any potential to go up?
hoboDreamz (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:54:56 PM

Where i can buy this coin?It has any potential to go up?

You buy it on binance exchange. it's 24000 satoshi now. has gone from 6000 to 24000 in 6 days lol.
kink0r

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:50:33 AM

Whats more interesting is that the profits of this pump go directly into bytom
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:56:54 AM

Bytom and binance, if you like money you're already in both and you're loading up on neo gas cause that's just about ready to jet off to Pluto

nxtvisa

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

Buy and Hold! Grin

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

You're about to miss the boat! This has already jumped up by 2000 satoshis in the last 2 days alone and it is still rising. Current price is still pretty good so better grab it quickly before it's too late.
Isn't it too late already? The coin is charting high and we all know why anybody will get in on the coin is to sell for profit. Not because of the tech

It is currently just under $0.5 USD so i would say it is still very much affordable and still rising. It's about to hit the 12,000 satoshi mark and i'm guessing by this time tomorrow we will be looking at 13,000 sats. this is all just speculation of course  Wink

it seems i underestimated this coin. Rather than 13000 sats it is now trading over 14000 sats! It is therefore likely that tomorrow we're looking at over 15,000 sats. Again, all speculation but it is very bullish right now

Apologies everyone, looks like i seriously underestimated this coin. It has more than doubled since my last post yesterday and is now trading around 30,000 sats! I'm going to stop speculating now, i've no idea where this is going ..

Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:16:37 PM

Apologies everyone, looks like i seriously underestimated this coin. It has more than doubled since my last post yesterday and is now trading around 30,000 sats! I'm going to stop speculating now, i've no idea where this is going ..

It is really interesting. Also because of the fee reducation you get when trading the NEO or GAS. I think that fuels it up
K4

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:35:08 PM

Sold my BNB for 170% profit today.

Not sure if I should get in again. Any suggestions?
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

In my opinion you sold well too early when looking at the potential.

I think it just may climb to $5 this month.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

In my opinion you sold well too early when looking at the potential.

I think it just may climb to $5 this month.

Agreed, congrats on your huge profit though. However, I'd hold on as it still has potential to climb higher

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Sly21C

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

I'm up about 120%, and I will never sell. This coin will moon.

The founder of the coin is also the co-founder of OKCoin. Roger Ver is one of many angel investors. The coin is in China, and China has a huge population. The coin is initially succeeding because of NEO, NEO is the future Ethereum, but bigger and better. This coin is the ship to take you from where you are now to planet Mars, and beyond.

https://youtu.be/32Z935Cziio
K4

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

I'm up about 120%, and I will never sell. This coin will moon.

The founder of the coin is also the co-founder of OKCoin. Roger Ver is one of many angel investors. The coin is in China, and China has a huge population. The coin is initially succeeding because of NEO, NEO is the future Ethereum, but bigger and better. This coin is the ship to take you from where you are now to planet Mars, and beyond.

https://youtu.be/32Z935Cziio

I think that it has a lot of potential too. Taking profit from time to time is not a bad idea tho.

What worries me the most is the fact that there are no Stop-Loss-Orders on Binance, or am I wrong? Sleeping with a stop loss in place is way easier than without  Smiley
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

I am really worried about all these coins/tokens that can only be found on certain or exclusive places. Seems to me this opens a whole can of worms about insider trading, artificial trades, etc etc. Why should I trust these guys with my coins? Why do they not get their stuff listed elsewhere? It does not lend credibility when I see things trading in only on place.. but I guess that is how you buy it at these low prices and then places like Bittrex pump it up.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:19:21 PM

I am really worried about all these coins/tokens that can only be found on certain or exclusive places. Seems to me this opens a whole can of worms about insider trading, artificial trades, etc etc. Why should I trust these guys with my coins? Why do they not get their stuff listed elsewhere? It does not lend credibility when I see things trading in only on place.. but I guess that is how you buy it at these low prices and then places like Bittrex pump it up.

That's what I am also thinking! Also, what actual value does the coin have? And why exchange need it?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:13:39 PM

I don't wanna rely on multiple exchanges just to get a coin. Sometimes it is good sending money to different exchanges (to avoid losing all funds in the event of a exchange hack - shutdown), but a coin should be at least offered on a popular exchange like Bittrex.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: