Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEN is a superior version of ZCash, but only 2% of price? lot of development  (Read 18748 times)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:55:10 PM

This project is a rare gem.

I am convinced of its potential.

Technology + community + leadership + partnership + secure node = ++++++

Now it just takes patience

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:55:22 PM

Is there information on how to get the Zencash wallet set up on Ubuntu? I'm only seeing Windows/Mac here: https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui/releases

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
ngm-

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

What is btw according to you the best wallet to stock Zen ?
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:52:06 PM

Is there information on how to get the Zencash wallet set up on Ubuntu? I'm only seeing Windows/Mac here: https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui/releases
I've answered you in main topic.
I think you have everything here. Short instruction ->https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui

ZenCash Swing Wallet.
https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui

You can rent this space
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:22:56 PM

I bought some Zen yesterday after watching this thread. I see a lot of potential for growth in this coin in the future. The marketcap is only $23 million.
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

After the little run yesterday and the sea of red in the alt-coin market today, I'm very surprised at how well the price of Zen is holding up. I really expected it to dip lower than this.

Interest always picks up after people find out what's going on in the Livestream they have every two weeks. The Livestream will be tomorrow (Wednesday Aug 30th at 1:00 pm Eastern). They don't have a link to the latest Livestream on the website yet but that should be up shortly. They normally have an edited version on Youtube if you can't make the live session.

https://blog.zensystem.io/

I'm always impressed with all the things they have going on in the background.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:26:29 AM

it has potential to rise like other crypto curency but it take lots of time if there will investors who are interested in zcash Wink
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:37:12 AM

it has potential to rise like other crypto curency but it take lots of time if there will investors who are interested in zcash Wink

This is a very good example of how to say absolutely nothing while using words. Despite saying near zero, this poster still found a way to be entirely wrong even in attempting bland cliche. Bland cliche would normally be redundant but this post makes it apropos. Actually, cryptocurrencies can often rise dramatically and quickly and have never taken "lots of time" by any investment standard or instrument. In fact, in the history of recorded investment, no asset class has risen faster. Not even a close second. Saying that interested investors are required for a coin to grow is something I won't address.
r0bb0

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:34:06 AM

This is a very good example of how to say absolutely nothing while using words. Despite saying near zero, this poster still found a way to be entirely wrong even in attempting bland cliche. Bland cliche would normally be redundant but this post makes it apropos. Actually, cryptocurrencies can often rise dramatically and quickly and have never taken "lots of time" by any investment standard or instrument. In fact, in the history of recorded investment, no asset class has risen faster. Not even a close second. Saying that interested investors are required for a coin to grow is something I won't address.

You would literally struggle to make a worse post  Roll Eyes
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

This project is a rare gem.

I am convinced of its potential.

Technology + community + leadership + partnership + secure node = ++++++

Now it just takes patience

Thats what I see too. Now with approaching 12 USD I feel more bullish and waiting for the big outbreak.
The ZENcash supply is so low, that just small whales who try to enter during a price rise would push the price fast up.
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:14:33 AM

I do not look at price to often, I know that this is super investment, with great potential. This small price increase is not significant, just showing rise of awareness and interest for this project and those are results of hard work of team. Next period will be more interesting. Many new things are in progress, and soon will start with delivering..Wallets, PR, Nodes..
So this 10$ is nothing in compare. I have strong believe that ends will be very interesting because they will be very accessible at these prices.

Secure Node Calculator!

http://zen.lebre.net

Project your profitability..

You can rent this space
ngm-

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

I've answered you in main topic.
I think you have everything here. Short instruction ->https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui

ZenCash Swing Wallet.
https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui

Thanks man
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

It could be really good miners I don't know how to mine but if I know I mine zen. I think 22m market cap is overpriced it will dump more as market is in bubble already

yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:45:38 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:35:57 PM by yorklab

It could be really good miners I don't know how to mine but if I know I mine zen. I think 22m market cap is overpriced it will dump more as market is in bubble already

Just read an article that says people are starting to take money out of stocks and put it into cryptocurrency. An analyst believes Bitcoin will be $20,000 in three years; how high will ZEN be in that time?

There's still billions of dollars yet to flow into the market over the next several years as more people learn about Bitcoin and the alt-coins. There's going to be corrections, but who knows when we end up a bubble.

yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:36:53 AM

Livestream as always full of information. A few interesting Items to note:

About to spin up a team in Australia and New Zealand and will have a team up and running in Portugal soon.

Coinomi mobile Wallet which has an embedded exchange using Shapeshift- Expected integration next week. Which means Zen should be available on Shapeshift.

CoinPayments integration Sept 5th.

Can now run Zencash over Tor network.

Ledger, Bisq, and Cryptopia integrations hopefully within two weeks.

Should have already been on the YObit exchange but hasn’t happened yet, should happen any time. This is the one I’m interested in because they have a very large Russian community following Zencash and this is a Russian exchange. In fact Zencash has 3500 followers on their version of Facebook. This is one of the reasons they have a Russian version of the website already up.

Marketing getting started.

There’s much more of course, but the above caught my ear.

Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:11:01 AM

About to spin up a team in Australia and New Zealand and will have a team up and running in Portugal soon.

Coinomi mobile Wallet which has an embedded exchange using Shapeshift- Expected integration next week. Which means Zen should be available on Shapeshift.

Should have already been on the YObit exchange but hasn’t happened yet, should happen any time. This is the one I’m interested in because they have a very large Russian community following Zencash and this is a Russian exchange. In fact Zencash has 3500 followers on their version of Facebook. This is one of the reasons they have a Russian version of the website already up.

Today after this stream an order of 4500 Zen was put into Bittrex, we should see great increases coming from this update.
Dart315

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:52:47 AM

Thank you for sharing this. I'm interested, why Zen is popular among Russians?
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:48:28 AM

Thank you for sharing this. I'm interested, why Zen is popular among Russians?
Russians are interested in anonymous coins, as this whole region of eastern Europe. Zen is recognized as most promising new coin!

You can rent this space
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

I think I find the place to call my friend. Not long after you found your recommendation, Zencash rises to 13 bucks. This is good news for Zencash and good news for us.

I am not a fan of any coin. But Zencash is rising really fast. Zencash developer team consists of very high quality software developers. I will continue to follow him.
Dart315

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:13:10 AM

Is it better than monero?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: