Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:05:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEN is a superior version of ZCash, but only 2% of price? lot of development  (Read 18748 times)
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

ZEN has confirmed the support at 0.00162 and is pretty oversold right now, so we should see a very nice rebounce.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

ZEN has confirmed the support at 0.00162 and is pretty oversold right now, so we should see a very nice rebounce.
BTC dump made this false downtrend, someone will be very sad with his decisions. BTC will go to 6k very soon.

You can rent this space
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

BTC dump made this false downtrend, someone will be very sad with his decisions. BTC will go to 6k very soon.
for sure mate, those panic sellers and who don't understand the trend will cry out loud after Zen bounce back alongside with bitcoin rebound,
many things will happen and good catch now for those whales who shake Zen for sure they will grab even more.
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

Zencash gets mentioned in "TheSreet.com": 

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14297576/1/venezuelans-flock-to-bitcoin-as-source-of-income.html

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

People from Countries and regions where freedom and privacy is under question mark slowly finding their ways in fighting oppression systems..Zen is perfect solution for them.

You can rent this space
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

I love when zen dips like this below 200k and I have spare btc, I buy more. Seems to be a hidden gem, don't see much shilling of zen going on. Just wait for a bit of news, or a release from the zen team and it will be at 250k or more soon enough.
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

Damn the sell walls on ZEN are pretty thin, was lucky I could return to it after playing around with NEO. Still draw a nice green candle.  Grin
When ZEN gets some attention and starts pumping it could be pretty fast and high.
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:48:47 AM

Zencash is now lised on Cryptopia:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZEN_BTC

The price has really jumped.

heraware

Activity: 105
Merit: 17

Callisto Network (CLO)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:07:58 AM

I follow this project since the start, I like, I hope the best for this.

First Cold Staking coin. Earn more of 2% monthly
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:26:23 AM

The maketing is just starting, the secure nodes are not yet established, the new website is not there yet, the same for the logo.

I have no concerns for the price. In this complicated time with the bitcoin and the FUD, it is normal that the price is not yet exciting! Wink

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Rtxcx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:13:27 AM

Hello

have been reading this thread for a while and am really interested to invest in ZEN.

Could you update me on the team's roadmap and any upcoming releases/updates?

thank you
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

Hello

have been reading this thread for a while and am really interested to invest in ZEN.

thank you

https://blog.zensystem.io/current-status-and-roadmap-for-zen-upgrades-and-improvements-july-2017/
Expect secure nodes in a few weeks. Then more features will keep coming in the next couple of years.
"Zen is going to be around and accomplishing great things for a long time. In parallel with building out the 1-2 year roadmap (with slight adjustments as we go)"
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

Hello

thank you

Secure Nodes will be out soon.
Zencash operations are about to start up in various countries.
New website and roadmap later this month.
Ledger integration soon, more exchange listings, etc.

This project is only about 4 months old, but a lot will be happening between now and the end of the year (less than 4 months left in the year).

If you go to their next livestream Wednesday, I think you’ll be surprised at everything they have going on.

The volume and price had a nice bump with the cryptopia exchange listing and no real announcement. This bodes well for the price when more significant news comes out between now and the end of the year.

beni1107

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:28:54 AM

Hello

thank you

This project is only about 4 months old, but a lot will be happening between now and the end of the year (less than 4 months left in the year).

If you go to their next livestream Wednesday, I think you’ll be surprised at everything they have going on.

The volume and price had a nice bump with the cryptopia exchange listing and no real announcement. This bodes well for the price when more significant news comes out between now and the end of the year.

Awesome! Better website is a must. Ledger too just bought it Smiley Keep on going team im supporting  Grin
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:59:48 AM

Hello

thank you

the work done in such a short time is impressive. I think a lot of people no longer look at the project since the departure of Morvex ... It is a mistake. Roll Eyes

People will soon realize the potential of this project.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:47:32 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:14:37 AM by yorklab

Listen to the Livestream presented today and you’ll see why the current price should be long gone two months from now (as long as Bitcoin doesn’t implode of course).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLur-QhTR5I

Listen carefully from about the 32 minute mark until about 46 minutes in, and you’ll see the pieces are in place to spread the word quickly.

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:58:01 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:08:28 PM by MedaR

Listen to the Livestream presented today and you’ll see why the current price should be long gone two months from now (as long as Bitcoin doesn’t implode of course).
Listen carefully from about the 32 minute mark until about 46 minutes in, and you’ll see the pieces are in place to spread the word quickly.
Every week live stream is better and better. Team is rising and this project becoming stronger. I can't wait secure nodes, this must become big!

When this storm made by rich bankers ends, we will have nice steady rise. I must call all people to hold their possessions no matter what coin is in case.
 Do not sell now, hold. They will always find something to cause a small crash, but Crypto is much stronger.

You can rent this space
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

Bitcoin is taking most of the alt-coins down, but Zen is holding up well. In fact it's up over the last 24 hours. There appears to be a lot of accumulation going on now. Check out the Order Book, it's very lopsided on the bid side.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:14:11 AM

Very nice presentation. These prices are a gift and will seem bargains by next year.
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

Best time for the accumulation!
When started with trade this coin was in range 400k-600k so we can say everything under is bargain. Tim has good coordination, and those biweekly updates are best example how everything funcions good, and in comparation with early begining everything looks more profesional, and transparent.

Those who have some doubts or are not familiar with this project just need to listen last update->

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: