Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEN is a superior version of ZCash, but only 2% of price? lot of development  (Read 18748 times)
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

The Livestreams are really impressive when you consider they are done every two weeks.

When they first announced they were going to do these meetings bi-monthly I thought it would be too redundant, and that each presentation would be mostly a re-hash of the previous presentation. As it turns out, they have so many new developments every two weeks that they have a hard time just keeping the meeting down to an hour.

The operations/outreach programs that are about to start up in various countries and the people that are going to be running them is what really got me excited during the last Livestream. It appears this may be at the very beginning of an exponential growth curve. The fact that I am now seeing these very large bids (relative to ZENs usual trading) on bittrex during a correction in the market is a good indicator that the word is getting out about Zencash.

With Zencash getting closer to the Secure Node launch and with so many new people that are about learn about the project; when the market turns back up it may be perfect timing for Zen to ride the wave.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pops87

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:05:23 PM

ZenCash Updates:

TorGuard Now Accepts ZenCash!

Privacy is important to us at ZenCash, so now that we’re integrated into CoinPayments, our mission is to ensure that our users can pay for their favorite privacy services directly with ZEN. This is why we’re so happy to announce that TorGuard has added ZenCash as a payment option for its anonymous VPN, proxy, and e-mail services!

VPNs are an extremely important part of the privacy equation, especially for people living in repressive jurisdictions. Being able to connect to the rest of the world securely and without fear of reprisal is something we consider a human right.
TorGuard is Pretty Awesome

TorGuard operates 1,600 servers in 50 different locations, and scored a 5 out of 5 in the latest CNET VPN review. They also rank well in PC Magazine’s VPN review, but get dinged for not having a free option. That’s OK, we’re paying for quality with our favorite cryptocurrency!

One of the most important things to look for in a VPN is whether they keep logs. TorGuard is 100% anonymous and does not need to wipe logs because they don’t keep any in the first place.

De oppresso liber,
Rob Viglione
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:50:09 PM

I've always had this in the back of mind.
But can Zencash surpass Monero as the ultimate totally anonymous crypto currency?
Or is it just Zcash's version of Etclassic and nothing more to it?
Cause Etclassic will always be in the shadows of it's counterpart Ethereum of which it was derived from.

Zencash will have many features that ZCL (and therefore Zcash as well) does not; with the biggie being Secure Nodes. Secure Nodes is what will differentiate Zencash from the others. Also, as the Zcash developers make improvements in the software, Zencash can also implement the same improvements.

Can Zencash surpass Monero? It's possible, though I believe they can live side by side. If any groups/organizations decide to start using Zencash it could start a movement. I think the original vision was a privacy coin for the “people”, and there are a lot more people in all the cryptocurrency space then there are in specific groups/organizations; though I am certain we’ll hear about some alliances after the Secure Node Launch.

I’m really curious to see wow well this catches on in China. They are about to start operations there and with all the talk of the ICO/exchange crackdown from the government, I’m wondering if this is the impetus they need to start using privacy coins.

NotSafe4Wurk

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

Bitcoin is taking most of the alt-coins down, but Zen is holding up well. In fact it's up over the last 24 hours. There appears to be a lot of accumulation going on now. Check out the Order Book, it's very lopsided on the bid side.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN

Indeed interesting. I will have a closer eye on this coin.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

We are approaching 21st-23th September NEXUS CONFERENCE http://www.nexusearth.com/conference.html in Aspen. This will be very interesting! Zen is recovering slowly, I guess we can see good movements those days..

You can read more here->
https://whova.com/web/nexus_201709/

You can rent this space
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:14:32 PM

We are approaching 21st-23th September NEXUS CONFERENCE http://www.nexusearth.com/conference.html in Aspen. This will be very interesting! Zen is recovering slowly, I guess we can see good movements those days..

You can read more here->

wow, any news expected?, can´t find info in the zensys forum
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

You can read more here->

Rob Viglione and Charles Hoskinson of Zencash will be speaking there.

yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

New zen version, 2.0.10, brings in TLS encryption to the p2p protocol, the only coin to do so!

Why is this major?

When you make zen transactions, ISPs and outside parties can see that you are using zen, even if your transactions on the blockchain are private.

Why TLS and not Tor/i2p?

Tor and i2p, while great at hiding your ip and making you anonymous, it's painfully obvious to outside parties you're using them and easily censorable. TLS doesn't hide your ip but still encrypts your data and ISPs cant really guess if you're just browsing some obscure website or using Zen. This doesnt mean you cant use Tor with TLS, you can very much can in fact since there is already Tor support! We have a guide here: https://github.com/aayanl/zenontor

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZenSys/comments/70xxei/new_zen_version_2010_brings_in_tls_encryption_to/

Confucio

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

You can read more here->

Rob Viglione and Charles Hoskinson of Zencash will be speaking there.

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:33:15 AM

Some larger buys of ZEN cash happened and more buys coming in. Any special news on this conference?
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

Some larger buys of ZEN cash happened and more buys coming in. Any special news on this conference?

Several things happened yesterday.

Early in the day a pump group recommended ZEN

Later that day Rob Viglione of Zencash spoke.

later that day at the conference this was announced:

StormX and ZenCash team up

https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/70813/stormx-and-zencash-team-up

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:47:50 PM

It is superior coin of zcash and you are the right the price is at $7 currently which is less it will increase in future but won't ever cross price or zcash or even lie close to it's price. See the case of bch , etc all are the sub coins of btc and eth but the price is still low. I really like the developments zencash team is doing but i feel it's not worth wait they are better off coins out there.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

Really feeling like Zen is primed for a big move up. With the positive news today it should reflect toward Zencash. Also the resilience and pumping of other less known privacy based coins the last 1-2 days is a very good sign.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

It is superior coin of zcash and you are the right the price is at $7 currently which is less it will increase in future but won't ever cross price or zcash or even lie close to it's price. See the case of bch , etc all are the sub coins of btc and eth but the price is still low. I really like the developments zencash team is doing but i feel it's not worth wait they are better off coins out there.

wrong
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:21:26 PM

this is not a meaningless fork made by unhappy devs. When china/others bans BTC/BCH or whatever, Zen will be there standing still.. it can be used no matter if the ISP is trying to block it or the entire Gov firewall, they can´t... It´s not another privacy coin for criminals, Zen is the ultimate privacy platform. High end companies from all kind of industries who need full confidentially could easely rely on ZEN for tasks beyond payments, like messaging, chatting, doc transfering etc For instance even companies like Apple would love to hide their data from the China headquaters against the big brother, or reverse enginering spies, etc.. just a sample among thousands)
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

Are masternode up yet, anyone running one?

pier71

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

Are masternode up yet, anyone running one?

There are almost 100 nodes that are running on the testnet  take a quick look  http://devtracksys.secnodes.com/  , in few weeks they are going to move all into the main network, I am running one node on a vps in test and on the main network I am planning to run more nodes...
for each node you need 42 zen + 1 zen ,

I think that with the secure nodes deployed the zen network  could reach the dash network or the bitcoin network but with the plus that all the network is  encrypted...
With a decentralized and secured network with thousands of nodes its not crazy see the zen into the top coin list....

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

For all interested in Secure Node development progress, watch this video by blockops.

This video is the latest update from our team leader.

You can rent this space
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:25:51 AM

ZEN coin is really interesting, but have you heard of the new big player XZC Zcoin is really good. It brings the privacy aspect to all the cryptos!
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

I really like this altcoin because it has many different things than other altcoins. I bought ZenCash for 0.0018 and would try to keep it for a year because I believe ZenCash could hit $ 20 by the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: