Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP and STRAT  (Read 1187 times)
Andromed4 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

Anyone willing to share his/her --constructed-- thoughts about these Coins? The Pro's and Con's. I own some of both coins and willing to buy more in future.

I like to see some thoughts about the potentional growth in value of the XRP and STRATIS coins.

The Banks are most efficient when they implement the XRP currency as well, when they implement the Ripple tech right?

Yes im a newbie Shocked
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

To my mind, Stratis is interesting to own. Some weeks ago its price was 10$. After descresing of all coins, it fell down too. But now it's 7$. Hope that it will be 10 again or even more.
Talking about Ripple, I have nothing to say.
Hope that those people who invest money will get the profit. But its price is 0,17-0,18$ for long.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

To my mind, Stratis is interesting to own. Some weeks ago its price was 10$. After descresing of all coins, it fell down too. But now it's 7$. Hope that it will be 10 again or even more.
Talking about Ripple, I have nothing to say.
Hope that those people who invest money will get the profit. But its price is 0,17-0,18$ for long.

I hold a lot of XRP but lately im very disappointed somehow by the price. No attention at all atm, but well in crypto you never know. Things can move very fast.
Stripple

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

Yeah I've some Ripple as well, but you have to have quite some patience it seems - at least compared to ICO's. The big jump for XRP already happened some time ago, when it went to 0,19 from almost nothing. That's when I got in as well, but it has been hovering lower for a while now. But I read somewhere that for Q3 & Q4 Ripple as a company would focus more on XRP. Might be interesting to hang out in the speculation thread as well; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381669.4220.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

Stratis if good to invest before the fork happen but after that its value goes down... well by this moment im hoping that this coin will pump again. XRP right now there are about $0.17 or may $0.16 but always check there site. maybe by this week or after a month these coin will pump up again... we never know you know...

CageKennylz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

People have been saying XRP is a promising coin for a while now, but its rise has been extremely slow. Expect more of the same in the near future. I wouldn't recommend on investing all you have into it.
Andromed4 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:22:01 PM

Thanks for replies,

Ill just hold onto my XRP and slowly increasing it and STRATIS probably the same, Increase and Hold.  Grin
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

The Banks are most efficient when they implement the XRP currency as well, when they implement the Ripple tech right?

Banks are most efficient if they get their own software to send their money. They already have plenty. Why would they nee to trust third person?  If they want some alternative way to send money they can use Bitcoin that is decentralized and there dont need to trust anyone.

About this two coins I suggest you to hold only as much you can easily afford to lose.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

I have some from some promotional work I did. If I study the graph strat has been incredibly profitable. If you want a coin you can invest in and just leave it then I would go for strat. It's not the only coin but it is one of the good ones. XRP I don't know so much about but it is legit so it seems good.

Andromed4 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

Banks are most efficient if they get their own software to send their money. They already have plenty. Why would they nee to trust third person?  If they want some alternative way to send money they can use Bitcoin that is decentralized and there dont need to trust anyone.

About this two coins I suggest you to hold only as much you can easily afford to lose.

Well there are allready banks implementing the Ripple Tech and to make most efficient use of the tech they wil also need to use XRP currency. So why would they develop their own tech (do they even have the technical skills to do so xD), if they are allready implementing it (Japanese bank(s)). More and more banks are becoming interested since it will decrease their price x transaction and increase transactions per sec.

Shnikes101

Activity: 254
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:14:22 PM

I hold btc, eth and xrp. I mine and trade a few others. XRP I mainly picked up because it's cheap and there seems to be some momentum in banks using the ripple system. Some people see it as a bridge gap tech between banks and blockchain. Now whether or not they will use the token and/or the value of xrp increases is another question

Sounds like I need to look some more into STRAT
BobbyAdams

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

Trust XRP as well as Start and invest long term with these two coins
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

Xrp is good coin have good technology and good team work with great market capatalization and also good rank but due to bitcoin there is a down in the price of ripple coin
Stratis coin is very good coin have a great teamwork and good technology i am pretty sure both of them will go up in future.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

People have been saying XRP is a promising coin for a while now, but its rise has been extremely slow. Expect more of the same in the near future. I wouldn't recommend on investing all you have into it.

That is because nobody is using XRP yet. They are doing testing at the moment.
XRP is currently in beta mode
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

Anyone willing to share his/her --constructed-- thoughts about these Coins? The Pro's and Con's. I own some of both coins and willing to buy more in future.

I like to see some thoughts about the potentional growth in value of the XRP and STRATIS coins.

Yes im a newbie Shocked

I don't think this forum is the best place to learn about XRP. You'll hear a lot of baseless arguments as to why it is worthless. I'd try xrpchat, and anything joelkatz posts there or on Reddit or anywhere else. Hodor7777 is also great - find him on Twitter.

Once you've done that, you'll see straight through the baseless FUD on here, and understand that XRP is a great coin to hold long-term.

As for potential growth, XRP could dwarf everything else in crypto. Their target market is huge.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:46:39 AM

Yes im a newbie Shocked

Yes, I also agree with you. I think XRP and STARTIS are really good coins. Many people love stratis, startis also entered in 5 big coins good for trading. While Digital Currency Ripple Soars 70% Overnight. It is a very nice thing. So both coins are good. But in implementation into something, I think it just needs some things that XRP should solve.

berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:15:11 AM

I think both are good projects and coins even though it is said that ripple is centralized but stratis is better than ripple and has more potential in terms of development.

speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:22:16 AM

Yes im a newbie Shocked

Hold your XRP and STRATIS  for long term ,both of them have big potential, you will get your big return one day.

n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:29:46 AM

XRP = not crypto, not open source, not a blockchain project, centralise, more than 50% of XRP owns by the company.

STRAT = A blockchain project created on C#, a platform you practically build something on it. An actual cryptocurrency when comparing to XRP.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:43:01 AM

I have sold xrp on wednesday. It has big supply which means that you won't see big fluctuation in price and it is not what crypto should be. It is centralized coin so they can control the price.
Should you invest, it is up to you. If you decide to this is for long term investing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: