Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted post  (Read 70733 times)
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:56:28 AM

Investors beware, Aeron team is planning to Pump and dump their share of tokens on exchange! You will be left with bag of shitcoins once this is done! Aeron project is a Scam - Its a pump and dump coin to get your money. Thereafter team will run away leaving you hanging! Sell your tokens now before its too late.
The team bitcointalk account already got Negative trust rating. Stay alert and dont fall for this shitcoin!

How can you say that its scam project. I got this email from thier team yestarday. They will burn unsold tokens now.

Dear Subscriber,

Aeron is fully funded to execute on its roadmap. Offering clarity to the token holders, we have decided to burn the unsold tokens on November 27, 2017, reducing the total Aeron (ARN) token supply from 100,000,000 ARN down to 20,000,000 ARN.

The circulating supply stays under 12,000,000 ARN (60%). Remaing 8,000,000 ARN will remain frozen. Aeron development and management team has opted  to accept any team tokens on this stage, with motivation not to dilute the paying token holders.

You may check live ARN total and circulating supply values at:
https://tokensale.aeron.aero
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron

Having fulfilled the liquidity commitment to Aeron (ARN) token holders, Aeron was listed on HitBTC and Binance:

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ARN_BTC
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ARN_ETH
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARN-to-BTC
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARN-to-ETH

You may also trade ARN on Tidex, Gate.io, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Token Store and IDEX.

More exchange and product announcements will follow soon.

In the meantime, you may take part in ARN Trading Challenge arranged by Binance and win a trip to Cyprus and other valuable prizes: https://www.binance.com/activity-arn.html

Please do not hesitate to join our support chat on Telegram for any queries.

Thank you for helping us build a safer aviation experience.

With Kind Regards,
Aeron Team

https://aeron.aero
Yes, i believe the team will not run away and Aeron is not scam, its very normal for dump and pump, almost every coin will be like that, how can you judge a coin by the market action
if there is a burning tokens, it really increases the amount received for bounty. only some wrote that it is issued for bounty tokens were sold on the stock exchange. is this true?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic dream

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:37:13 PM

hello dev,
i really support this project, but where i can see public spreadsheet
BuddyVision

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:11 AM

How can this coin be doing 60-80% of it's cap every 24 hours and not go up???

Is Aeron going to announce any progress?? You launch an ICO then give no updates on anything???
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

Is Aeron going to announce any progress?? You launch an ICO then give no updates on anything???

not that we know of. most speculators are seeing this team to be serious with what they are doing. besides aviation is a huge industry if all these progress and adoption will be applied to pilot training, ARN must be flying up as well. right now there were issues with bounties complaining about how much they got but of course we all know its common.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BuddyVision

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:25:48 AM

not that we know of. most speculators are seeing this team to be serious with what they are doing. besides aviation is a huge industry if all these progress and adoption will be applied to pilot training, ARN must be flying up as well. right now there were issues with bounties complaining about how much they got but of course we all know its common.

You would think after all the bounty issues they would push some updates out this week on progress. They need to re-build trust with investors quickly.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

You would think after all the bounty issues they would push some updates out this week on progress. They need to re-build trust with investors quickly.

i actually thought reducing the amount to distribute to the bounty participants made it fair and had win the investors trust. it does mean the team is serious with what they are doing. but this is just my thought. remember that they already had partnered with some aviation companies so it won't take long for the flight.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:22:46 AM

Interesting technology with good potential.
Think that "to the moon" will be so soon)
Another good project after SONM anyway
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:44:24 AM

i actually thought reducing the amount to distribute to the bounty participants made it fair and had win the investors trust. it does mean the team is serious with what they are doing. but this is just my thought. remember that they already had partnered with some aviation companies so it won't take long for the flight.

They brazenly deceived the members of the bounty and did not pay them. Those tokens that were allocated to the generosity participants they took back and sold them on the exchange. You can see it yourself through transactions. They are brazen scammers. I do not advise investing. It reminds me of confido
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

how many tokens remained in circulation after the burning? what is the percentage now was the bounty? if it really was sold to the bounty tokens on the exchange, then what jurisdiction is this allowed? These are all questions investors will be interested because it really affects the price of tokens.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
CARN1FEX

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:59:30 PM

They brazenly deceived the members of the bounty and did not pay them. Those tokens that were allocated to the generosity participants they took back and sold them on the exchange. You can see it yourself through transactions. They are brazen scammers. I do not advise investing. It reminds me of confido
+
If someone does not understand why they burned coins, then he is very stupid.it's just an attempt to save confidence,I hope this does not work out. SCAM
BuddyVision

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

It's now doing over 120% of it's market cap in 24 hours. Almost mathematically impossible it's not going up. The only thing that explains this is they're dumping coins on exchanges to get revenue for the project as they didn't get enough to start the project on the initial ICO or they're simply pocketing it themselves.

When are they going to come out and announce progress...treading an extremely fine line right now these guys.
BuddyVision

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:44:37 AM

Make that nearly 200%...not moving wtf
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:18:37 AM

Almost mathematically impossible it's not going up.
Sorry I don't know anything about the coin but this comment is just hilarious.

Volume doesn't directly influence price in any way, volume can also easily go to 500% of market cap.
Siamda

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

Do you have an app?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:50:14 PM

When was the company founded and by whom?
Jupiter13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

When was the company founded and by whom?
I'm interested in this information too. Have they experience?
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

Do you have an app?
I think they will have an app available for android and IOS but I don't know if it is already working
Siamda

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

Do you have an app?
I think they will have an app available for android and IOS but I don't know if it is already working
Cool! So, I would like to know the commencement date of the app.
Jupiter13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

Do you have an app?
Sorry I don't know the answer. Will it be the same for android and for IOS?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:52:47 PM

Do you have an app?
I have seen the roadmap and March 2018 is the chosen month for public launch of Pilot and Company applications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: