Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted post  (Read 70733 times)
Nikita72

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

I didn’t fully understand whether ARN tokens would be credited as bonuses in CBM. Will they?   
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

What airline companies will it be possible to use CBM bonus points in?   
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

The citizens of which countries won’t be able to use your  CryptoBonusMiles loyalty program?
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

Is there any news about Aeron bonus program?
Nope, no news so far. We have to get by with what we have.
It’s a pity, i’d like to take part in program’s alpha testing. Maybe, i’ll be lucky. I wish i knew how one can join the testing.
In my opinion, no one knows so far) I think that if ordinary users have an opportunity to take part in alpha testing, the developers will describe application submission algorithm after announcing preparations for testing itself.
They create so much hype around this bonus program as if it’ll be smthng perfect and people will be able to fly for free!
it all depends on the agreements with the airlines. if the airline will work with bonus programs from AERON, then we get the effect of the development, if they're not interested, it will remain in testing.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

The situation with CryptoBonusMiles turns out to be interesting. Let’s say I constantly fly with some airline company, I have a lot of bonuses, a good status, it doesn’t make any sense to switch to a new one. And I’m sure that many other people will have the same attitude towards this system.
johan isbahi

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

The situation with CryptoBonusMiles turns out to be interesting. Let’s say I constantly fly with some airline company, I have a lot of bonuses, a good status, it doesn’t make any sense to switch to a new one. And I’m sure that many other people will have the same attitude towards this system.
If you are talking about CBM, it won’t be necessary to switch to it. As far as I know, it positions itself as a bonus program aggregator. Thus, you can link your current bonus program to it and it’ll be more convenient to track points replenishment via the app. If you use several bonus programs, it’ll be even more convenient.
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

What is the price of AERON? The price of AERON is expected after AERON is on the floor and sold the bag? How long can AERON be able to list trading floors? The project needs more specific and detailed notifications about AERON to participants! So we can easily decide whether to join the project or not!
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

If you are talking about CBM, it won’t be necessary to switch to it. As far as I know, it positions itself as a bonus program aggregator. Thus, you can link your current bonus program to it and it’ll be more convenient to track points replenishment via the app. If you use several bonus programs, it’ll be even more convenient.
So it turns out that I will be able to add some bonus programs to CBM, right? Well, yes, it’s convenient to check them all in one place. The points aren’t burned when programs are transferred, right?
johan isbahi

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

So it turns out that I will be able to add some bonus programs to CBM, right? Well, yes, it’s convenient to check them all in one place. The points aren’t burned when programs are transferred, right?
Of course, the points remain the same, you can keep collecting them and spend on various services, discounts, bonuses and etc.
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

Of course, the points remain the same, you can keep collecting them and spend on various services, discounts, bonuses and etc.
Then it isn’t clear why this system positions itself as a bonus program if it’s a simple aggregator Cheesy
johan isbahi

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

Then it isn’t clear why this system positions itself as a bonus program if it’s a simple aggregator Cheesy
No, this is a bonus program, ‘cause you’ll be able to get bonus points with the framework of CBM itself, too. Let’s consider it as 2 in 1)
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

No, this is a bonus program, ‘cause you’ll be able to get bonus points with the framework of CBM itself, too. Let’s consider it as 2 in 1)
Do you mean it’ll be possible to spend their points on smthng, too?
artemkoo228

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Will it be possible to control points replenishment in CBM via mobile app only, or will a web-platform be provided,  too?   
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

How are you planning to make CBM overcome other airline companies’ bonus program?   
fgreg2692finn

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Will CBM alpha testing participants get any bonuses later?   
waitsummer

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Will CryptoBonusMiles be a unique development or was some other loyalty program used a base for this system?   
lilurammm

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

Will it be possible to use ARN tokens in CBM system?     
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Will it be difficult to integrate bonus accounts existing in our airline companies into CryptoBonusMiles system?
Veecker

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

How many bonuses will  CryptoBonusMiles users get from one mile?   
hichemdj

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

What will it be possible to exchange your bonuses to in CBM?     
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: