Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL NEO - - - - > STRAT??  (Read 2395 times)
Cryptovestments (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:24:03 PM

I've been riding the NEO wave, but with the Japan meetup over now and no news in the short term expected, would it make sense to move into STRAT for a bit? I hear STRAT is expected to announce some new partnerships in the next week or 2, so perhaps the play is to sell NEO, hop into STRAT for 1-2 weeks, then buy back into NEO before the next bull run.

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:30:07 PM

I would hold it if I were you. NEO is now in top 10 coins and even plan to buy some in next 48 hours.
NEO could explode at the moment some ICO chose it as platform instead of ETH or WAVES.

petrosc

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

I would hold it if I were you. NEO is now in top 10 coins and even plan to buy some in next 48 hours.
NEO could explode at the moment some ICO chose it as platform instead of ETH or WAVES.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6se0iv/first_ico_on_neo_blockchain/
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

I've been riding the NEO wave, but with the Japan meetup over now and no news in the short term expected, would it make sense to move into STRAT for a bit? I hear STRAT is expected to announce some new partnerships in the next week or 2, so perhaps the play is to sell NEO, hop into STRAT for 1-2 weeks, then buy back into NEO before the next bull run.

Thoughts?
its really hard to make any decision like that mate as we seen NEO is still hyping and for sure correction will follow then another pump will happen
on the other hands for sure stratis also will make some good move while announcing the updates you can split or decide which way would you take.
Debye

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

Stratis receiving +16 % in the last hour. Maybe the NEO=> Stratis Change isn´t a good idea anymore  Grin
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

That depends if you are a gambling man! I'd hang on to neo as it is sure to go up, even if it doesn't go up as high as stratis for a short pump it is still a safe bet.

Tscholar

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:45:56 PM

What is the differences between using neo or ethereum to raise ICO funding.
Tscholar

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

What are the lists of reasons to choose neo in raising ICO funding than Ethereum. Could it because of security of tokens that would be raise with neo.
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:48:20 PM

The main difference is that neo is focused on the chinese market, it is huge. Plus etherium is already very expensive and has had some hacks, everyone is looking to get in early on the next big thing. Neo has more features than eth planned, for example you can hold neo and earn rewards, similar to pos. Sell your neo at 0.01 and get in on strat I would say, strat has much more room to grow, even in neo goes 10 times from here strat could go 20.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

In my opinion still NEO is better than STRATIS. So i think it is better to hold this coin for future.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

What are the lists of reasons to choose neo in raising ICO funding than Ethereum. Could it because of security of tokens that would be raise with neo.

Ethereum uses a new programming language, this leads to more mistakes (DAO, multisig hack). NEO on the other side makes smart contracts possible with already widespread programming languages.
NEO is already in a kind of POS, while ETH still PoW and needs a transition to PoS.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:16:57 PM

I think Neo hype is not over yet.
Neo has grown massively.
It was roughly 1$ one months ago when it was Antshares.
So i think moving to Stratis is not a bad option.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:20:33 PM

I would keep holding it as well. NEO still has room to gain higher prices. Stratis on the other hand is long term investment.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:47:31 PM

I think STRAT is way better because it's a newer project and there's a lot of development already!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:18:30 PM

I think STRAT is way better because it's a newer project and there's a lot of development already!

Are u shitting me? Common man. NEO is the way to stay and go for long period. Stratis not bad but NEO way more potential and backed buy big players and thus profit.

Follow the money. Happy Trading
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:29:18 PM

There's only one word you need to factor into this equation. Chinese. It's their brand and we all know how active, vocal, and passionate they are about supporting their products. If you have a lot of neos lying a round, you could sell 20-30% for Strat - great product by the way. But don't trade it all in. Current market trend is going neo's way, but one Strat brings their product to the table too, expect a momentum shift
AdamKapusta

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:45:02 PM

There's only one word you need to factor into this equation. Chinese. It's their brand and we all know how active, vocal, and passionate they are about supporting their products.

Exactly .. you should hold your NEO. Stratis is good project, but NEO would be Chinese ETH/BTC..
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:53:57 PM

So that summons up the recent price increase ,since this is the Chinese version of things and with the population they have and the interest they have with crypto currency,i should have noted well back,they changed the name and it was pissing me off ,when can we expect projects coming out of NEO platform.
lucky2510

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

80% people even don't know what this STRAT ann means for crypto world..

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform

check the news and the biggest news just comming.. buy it when its cheap..

NEO will pup up like a baloon, that is matter of time.. history is mother of life, in every fast grow follows fast and heavy drop..
doesn't matter if is korean,chinese, or american.. mark my word..

buy advice, buy stratis before it touch new all time high.. regards
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:03:47 PM

It's too late now for buying Sad((

CoinTelegraph published an articles about NEO 2 days ago

https://cointelegraph.com/news/surging-price-allows-digital-currency-neo-to-enter-top-10-list-bitcoin-remains-on-top

and the price went to $36+ from just $14. NEI is close to $2B market cap. I count it as missed opportunity and I may buy if it goes under 20-18.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: