Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made 'Bitcoin' the Bitcoin it is today?  (Read 2310 times)
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:02:23 AM

What made Bitcoin so successful? How couldn't altcoins like defeat it at the early stages? Is it because of the overwhelming support of the community that made bitcoin what it is today?
I think because of the people. It's because of the people who truly supports bitcoin. Maybe they start from bitcoin and they want to continue in bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

There is number of reason like it is the first crypto currency widely accepted and most of the people completely relating crypto currency to bitcoin. But for me the main reason is converting fiat to cryptocurrency in my country there is no way to buy other cryptocurrency directly without buying bitcoin atleast ether also I can't buy.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin today because of the support of the people in this community and also the people who doesn't gave up in using bitcoin and still using it even there is a huge market failure and even most of their friends or relatives told him to not trust bitcoin. Those people who promoted bitcoin and also believe in bitcoin bring bitcoin on what is it to day and nothing can beat the love of the people to something.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:35:23 PM

Bitcoin is the widely known  cryptocurrency people are investing in bitcoin using fiat currency and also trading altcoins and finally converting to bitcoin so in all terms bitcoin gains profit and unstoppable hero now.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

bitcoin has undergone a long period of time and revolution that makes bitcoin even more popular.
there is no coincidence here, this is the cycle of the bitcoin revolution, and it becomes as big as it is today. one of the factors that attracted the sympathy of the world community and many new investors who invested for bitcoin.
and we see the current bitcoin.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

What made Bitcoin so successful? How couldn't altcoins like defeat it at the early stages? Is it because of the overwhelming support of the community that made bitcoin what it is today?
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency on the planet and therefore, it is supported by many kinds of people including hackers and dark organization. There are many altcoins but It will take many years for them to defeat bitcoin because right now people are trying to make bitcoin greater so that it can be adopted by the governments. Once bitcoin is accepted, it will be a good chance for altcoin to rise and become stronger

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

It was made by unconventional hardships and imagitivity like crazy and all the steps and process to make this masterpeice by the time goes by many investors have been interested and charmed by its uniqeness
Yes,  it’s all about its uniqueness. Bitcoin is unique, and is the first Crypto currency, which made it to be the most reliable. Though it really went through a lot of hardship, I believe it wasn’t  easy for those that struggled to make it what it is today. I don’t even mind the fools that got into it today to seek personal interests and destroy everything.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

I guess it is you and I and the rest of us who love and support bitcoin forming a big community of bitcoin patriots.
In this world, anything that gets support of masses rules and survive, then times come when you cannot touch them. For instance, all the celebrities, business man and government people were once nothing but then they started to work and gather people votes. The more votes they have, the more precious they become. Bitcoin did the same.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

I guess it is you and I and the rest of us who love and support bitcoin forming a big community of bitcoin patriots.
In this world, anything that gets support of masses rules and survive, then times come when you cannot touch them. For instance, all the celebrities, business man and government people were once nothing but then they started to work and gather people votes. The more votes they have, the more precious they become. Bitcoin did the same.

Beginning of bitcoin as Satoshis Nakamoto invented it helps the people to be more wise and easy solve the different things that is hard to do.
As Bitcoin grown faster every year base on statistics they found, that is because of the population of bitcoiners increasing rapidly giving the light of every country to boom.
Because of fastest growing economy it gives.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:50:05 AM

I think its because this is the first crypto currency and it has also the largest amount value among the other crypto currency that's why there are many people who wants to invest in bitcoin because of its popularity. Aside from that bitcoin is easy to earn than the other cryptocurrency.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:46:29 AM

Bitcoin became popular because of its unpredictable feature that attracts investors and other bitcoin users. The value suddenly increases and sometimes decreases but it remain valuable item for investment. The demand in bitcoin continue to grow and also it's value, more people get interested in bitcoin specially now that the value keep appreciating from time to time. I think in future time many will adopt bitcoin and it will become the most powerful crypto currency in the world.

suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:21:32 AM

Bitcoin became popular because of its unpredictable feature that attracts investors and other bitcoin users. The value suddenly increases and sometimes decreases but it remain valuable item for investment. The demand in bitcoin continue to grow and also it's value, more people get interested in bitcoin specially now that the value keep appreciating from time to time. I think in future time many will adopt bitcoin and it will become the most powerful crypto currency in the world.

yes I agree with you even though this week bitcoin suffered a correction due to several issues related to crypto, so as to affect the current altcoin price reductions, but I am sure the next 3 years bitcoin prices will increase, so when the price falls in time to buy for those who dare to take risks and hopefully will get the profit. 
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

I agree with you, that bitcoin will be much to adopt in the future.
but the bitcoin weakness that I feel right now is the delay of bitcoin transactions so I have to wait 10-15 minutes until the transaction is over.
hopefully this deficiency can be fixed in the future. I want a bitcoin transaction speed like sending SMS.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

J-Spark

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:46:12 AM

i guess it made bitcoin the bitcoin today, cause more people used this and studied how bitcoin works and how to earn a high amount of money from it. this also made it the bitcoin because the value of bitcoin increases high or even very high, and if we wait a bit longer then maybe it would get even higher and we could get of course a better amount of money.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:47:37 AM

I think aside from the fact that it is the first one and the original, the market really accepted Bitcoin and so far it has the biggest volume in trading and the most valuable coin as of now. Meaning to say that the market look up all the other coins as just copycats (well some of them are really not) and they just belong below the number 1 which is Bitcoin. This is akin to the original wife and all the other mistress could not replace the throne of the first one who occupied it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:50:35 AM

I believe the strong support from the users deserve the credit for helping Bitcoin to achieve this level. I appreciate those who not only held Bitcoins in their wallet but also spent it for the growth of the network.

Active community, strong user base and growing awareness along with utility value made today's Bitcoin and I don't see any alt-coin as of now which can replace Bitcoin. In next 10 years, I am expecting exponential growth in the user base as we are heading towards a healthy market environment for crypto currency transactions.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

Many people believe the technology behind bitcoin that's why many altcoins follow suit wanting to be as successful as bitcoin or even surpassing it but to no avail cause bitcoin is the father of cryptos and that is where these all has started because of bitcoin. It is the most famous cryptocurrency and in fact the people who do not really research further thought that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are one and it is the only one existing. Bitcoin has been tested many times that's why there are crashes in the past but due to the support and belief of people to the digital money, it is still rising so that what makes the bitcoin it is today.

uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:09:28 AM

For me, the thing that made the Bitcoin very successful is because of the people who are still believing on it and keep on patronizing it. It will not last long if there are no people buying it and investing on it. It is now becoming more popular worldwide and I know that it will be more successful in the near future.

You're exactly right. Without the people (us) who is investing on bitcoin and still believing that it will last longer, bitcoin will be just a simple cryptocurrency. But with the help of all, bitcoin became bitcoin it is today.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:13:39 AM

There is not a single factor there are many, the first and the most important is that bitcoin is the first crypto and that gives to it a massive advantage, second bitcoin was developed by an honest person, satoshi did not created bitcoin to benefit himself unlike many devs of today, third the community believes in bitcoin thanks to the previous two points, fourth the current devs are the best, fifth the 21million bitcoins cap, and that is just the first five that came to my mind.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

yes I agree with you even though this week bitcoin suffered a correction due to several issues related to crypto, so as to affect the current altcoin price reductions, but I am sure the next 3 years bitcoin prices will increase, so when the price falls in time to buy for those who dare to take risks and hopefully will get the profit. 
I also think the appreciation, investing and the marvelous features of bitcoin make it the bitcoin of today. It is all due to the wide interest of the peopleworldwide that bitcoin of 2009 has increased its value and price more than 30 times, and the faith of the people are promoting.

By the people interest and huge investing in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and may it cross 5000 dollar per bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: