Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:44:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating trading bot - investors needed  (Read 995 times)
valduz10 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

Hi,

I am a developer and I want to create a trading bot, I have already created a first beta version and I am looking for an investor to focus my time on it. I am planning to sell the bot once it is ready and I am willing to pay the investor 50% of the profits. I need at least 2 BTC to focus for 2 months on the development and get it ready for the market. Drop me a message if interested!
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

Hi,

I am a developer and I want to create a trading bot, I have already created a first beta version and I am looking for an investor to focus my time on it. I am planning to sell the bot once it is ready and I am willing to pay the investor 50% of the profits. I need at least 2 BTC to focus for 2 months on the development and get it ready for the market. Drop me a message if interested!

Why would you need money to create a bot? To make a bot you don't have to purchase anything physical digital, so what's the 2BTC for? If you meant your daily needs for 2 months by 'I need at least 2 BTC to focus for 2 months' then even it's too high your needs are. And how much would you expect the bot to be sold for, even if someone agreed to assist you financially?
valduz10 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

Hi,

Why would you need money to create a bot? To make a bot you don't have to purchase anything physical digital, so what's the 2BTC for? If you meant your daily needs for 2 months by 'I need at least 2 BTC to focus for 2 months' then even it's too high your needs are. And how much would you expect the bot to be sold for, even if someone agreed to assist you financially?

Take a look at this bot: http://getcryptostorm.com/, the website was created on 2017-08-01 so just 9 days ago and they already sold 45 copies at 0.15 BTC, which means they have made about 7 BTC already within the first two weeks with their bot. I tested it and I am confident to be able to build something better, I already checked how they build it. So 2 BTC investment should be reasonable.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

Hi,

Take a look at this bot: http://getcryptostorm.com/, the website was created on 2017-08-01 so just 9 days ago and they already sold 45 copies at 0.15 BTC, which means they have made about 7 BTC already within the first two weeks with their bot. I tested it and I am confident to be able to build something better, I already checked how they build it. So 2 BTC investment should be reasonable.

If you actually believe they've sold 45 copies at 0.15 btc - I call bullshit on that one
valduz10 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:13:06 PM

I have tracked the stat live, and I already sold copies of my beta version worth $1,500!

So it is possible.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:47:23 PM

Would you like to show us your beta one? Also mind linking your LinkedIn or any other professional links? You won't get a investor like this, also what will make your bot standout? There is already gunbot out there and now the one which you linked to. Doing a simple bot like crypto storm isn't hard. Can be done within 10-15 days. Anyway would love to see your beta.
valduz10 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:57:27 PM

Would you like to show us your beta one? Also mind linking your LinkedIn or any other professional links? You won't get a investor like this, also what will make your bot standout? There is already gunbot out there and now the one which you linked to. Doing a simple bot like crypto storm isn't hard. Can be done within 10-15 days. Anyway would love to see your beta.

I will only show people my beta who are interested to invest, drop me a message with your skype id.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

I think nobody will give you such a loan, the whay you are willing to repay it depends on your sells, what could happen if you cannot repay? you dont have collateral to offer, and why would you need 2 btc? explain it if you wanna have serious offers, but honestly, i dont hink that anyone will help you out with that.
xdeltax

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

there are more than enough bots. take a look at cryptotrader.org. no need for another one. in the end they are all a useless waste of money.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

there are more than enough bots. take a look at cryptotrader.org. no need for another one. in the end they are all a useless waste of money.

Yes... all the work of a trading bot can be done as manual, and they all are so expensive, i dont know the real reason, they are at $400 each one, that is insane, why would i pay that amount of money if i can do it for free?
and if the bot fails, i can lose all the money in just a second because of a bad move of the bot. I prefer to trade manually, it is more safe and more cheap, haha
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

I have tracked the stat live, and I already sold copies of my beta version worth $1,500!

So it is possible.

If you can sell a beta for $1500 why do you need any investors?
valduz10 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

So it is possible.

I sold multiple copies for $1,500 total. If you don't want an opportunity to make profit, don't bother to reply here.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:57:57 AM

Hi,

What you use php, python, c# or java for create bot?
I want see your beta version, could you show me?

Do you think your bot will be profitable?
valduz10 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

Hi,

Yes sure it will be profitable! You can see a demo at www.rollity.com, I will use Node to create the bot for mac, windows and linux.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:21:50 AM

So it is possible.

I sold multiple copies for $1,500 total. If you don't want an opportunity to make profit, don't bother to reply here.

I agreed with you that those bots did sold copies, some people like to invest on trading bot as investor do not need to spend 24/7 on trading.

But since you have sold multiple copies of your beta, then it should be enough for your 2 months expenses, didn't it?
xdeltax

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:22:00 PM

i am building a nice search engine. you can search the internet with it.
i just need an invenstor to finish it.

you can take a look at a working beta here: www.google.com
valduz10 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

i am building a nice search engine. you can search the internet with it.
i just need an invenstor to finish it.

you can take a look at a working beta here: www.google.com

Do you imply that http://rollity.com/ isn't my site? I can verify that easily, check the headline.

'TRADING BOT V1.8 VALDUZ10'
Alex250

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

Hi,

freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:56:44 PM

Hi,

Yes sure it will be profitable! You can see a demo at www.rollity.com, I will use Node to create the bot for mac, windows and linux.
you can't call that a demo
valduz10 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

Hi,

you can't call that a demo
Why?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: