Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

bounty for german translation? pm me!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

Nice looking project anything particularly different about this project. Uniqueness?

Hi xanderis,

Purchase protection is standard in traditional payment solutions (PayPal and others) and is taken for granted by buyers online.
Unfortunately blockchain-based payment solutions do not guarantee buyers with any protection.

UTRUST is first cryptocurrency payment processor that provides buyers with a purchase protection mechanism. In essence, we provide buyers a refund guarantee if something goes wrong with the transaction.

Blockchain-based payments are the future and UTRUST is the missing link that will enable cryptocurrencies to go mainstream as a payment method.

Please take a little of your time to read our white paper and you will find further details. If some question arises let us know and we will be more than happy to reply.

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

Great news!
UTRUST announced 2 more new team members that have joined UTRUST advisory board:

Daniel Pierce
An experienced lawyer in corporate and intellectual property law currently working at Partner at Duane Morris LLP representing clients in M&A,
Venture Capital investments and commercial lending transactions.

Sascha Benz
A seasoned entrepreneur and strategy consultant holds a degree in Banking & Finance from the University of Zurich and has founded several
ventures in the e-commerce and mobile areas.

yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:32:28 PM

Great news!
UTRUST announced 2 more new team members that have joined UTRUST advisory board:

Daniel Pierce
An experienced lawyer in corporate and intellectual property law currently working at Partner at Duane Morris LLP representing clients in M&A,
Venture Capital investments and commercial lending transactions.

Sascha Benz
A seasoned entrepreneur and strategy consultant holds a degree in Banking & Finance from the University of Zurich and has founded several
ventures in the e-commerce and mobile areas.

high quality new team members and is very successful. this project is now more powerful. this project will make it better. I hope they make it. Smiley we will keep.
first.down

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:13:51 AM

I see in your website, the pre-ICO date is 28th August, but your whitepaper says it is 23th August. What is the exact date? and time?
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

I see in your website, the pre-ICO date is 28th August, but your whitepaper says it is 23th August. What is the exact date? and time?
Hey, the exact date is August, 28th. They will probably fix the whitepaper soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kakumei (OP)

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:01:03 PM

Hi,

The PRE-ICO starts on 28 August 4pm GMT. We reviewed the white paper and we corrected the typo. Thank you!

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
first.down

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:45:52 PM

Another question. I would like to know your company's postal address and telephone number. They are not shown on your website.
draculacoin

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:47:32 PM

Any freecoins here?
Kakumei (OP)

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:05:03 AM

Another question. I would like to know your company's postal address and telephone number. They are not shown on your website.

Hi first.down,

We are in the process of incorporating in Switzerland with operational base in Portugal and soon Netherlands.
Our main operational base is on Polo de Negócios de Braga, Avenida D. JOAO II 404, 4º andar, Sala 45, 4715-275 Braga.
You can find our phone number on google and as well on the team page.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to reply.

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
Partizant

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:01:43 PM

Hi first.down,

We are in the process of incorporating in Switzerland with operational base in Portugal and soon Netherlands.
Our main operational base is on Polo de Negócios de Braga, Avenida D. JOAO II 404, 4º andar, Sala 45, 4715-275 Braga.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to reply.

All the best,
The UTRUST Team

So are you part of the Subvisual? Is it partnership, cooperation or some kind of coworking?
Kakumei (OP)

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

Hi first.down,

All the best,
The UTRUST Team

So are you part of the Subvisual? Is it partnership, cooperation or some kind of coworking?

Hi,

Exactly, we are the new subvisual project and we have other partners as well.

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
Partizant

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

Hi first.down,

All the best,
The UTRUST Team

Hi,

All the best,
The UTRUST Team

That's great. Good to know that you are a real company with a real team Smiley This arouses trust. UTRUST  Cheesy
Kakumei (OP)

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

Hi first.down,

All the best,
The UTRUST Team

Hi,

All the best,
The UTRUST Team

That's great. Good to know that you are a real company with a real team Smiley This arouses trust. UTRUST  Cheesy

Hi Partizant,

Yes we are! Our team has been working in huge worldwide leading companies projects.

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:16:15 PM

This project looks very good and uses a great technology. I will monitor the development progress of this project and will invest if this is a potential project. I hope the developers will be updating more news so that investors can keep track of the situation

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:28:38 PM

This project looks very good and uses a great technology. I will monitor the development progress of this project and will invest if this is a potential project. I hope the developers will be updating more news so that investors can keep track of the situation

I really agree with you, if it all can be done well and certainly all that will be done in the future will be better, hopefully this project will apply what you say, ...
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

Many tokennya supply 1 billion tokens are made
Too many tokens must be too good anyway
Tp hopefully successful sales
Later in see pd pre ico whether many who invest or nga how
exortis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:44:30 PM

i reserving turkish translation if needed,thank you
flyin_piggie

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:22:49 PM

I'll keep an eye on UTrust. Project sounds interesting, we'll see if you can deliver.
Wish you luck.
Kakumei (OP)

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

I'll keep an eye on UTrust. Project sounds interesting, we'll see if you can deliver.
Wish you luck.

Hi flyin_piggie,

We bring something new to the table and we will take cryptocurrencies mainstream. We will deliver!

All the best,
The UTRUST Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: