Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:23:42 PM

This concept is promising, but it seems to be another centralized marketplace with buyer protection, but with crypto currencies as payment option.

Is it possible to implement UTRUST platform to other webshops/marketplaces as well?

It's not another marketplace. UTrust is payment option where the buyer can choose to pay with all the major crypto currencies or UTrust tokens.

Exactly what sozial said, it's a payment platform that facilitates payment with crypto currencies. It's implementation into several webshops/marketplace, is dependent on those business choice to integrate it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:26:44 PM

Is there already an announcement from the team if they are in contact with some online shops to implement the UTrust payment option or is still too early to ask this?

I would also like to know this. Even if the product works flawlessly, it will need to be used by online shops or other sellers. No usage of the token means no burning of tokens either  Cheesy

Based on their roadmap the platform test for api in merchants to integrate and test with merchant checkout mechanism to be start  as early as 2nd quarter of year 2018.

So it's probably a bit to early to talk about specific shops that will add UTrust. I thought so. Nevertheless it would be great to get names of partnering shops as early as possible. That could give the upcoming ICO a boost, too.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online

paypal dont working in some of countries (in my country paypal dont working - I can only sent paypal, but cant accept).  Undecided
So, you are right, we must have alternative

If utrust will success then have a chance to take over paypal utrust is a big help to us if we buy something on the internet then easy to pay with utrust thats why we need to help utrust to be success

I've been using Paypal for almost a year now and I have no negative issues since then. It's secured and fast. If the service of Paypal is very satisfying to me, definitely this UTRUST will exceed or can compete the services that can provide by Paypal. And I can't wait to see that.  Wink
Don't you notice how high and how ridiculous are Paypal fees? It is fast and reliable but it's commissions are outrageous. Utrust will be much cheaper (and probably a little faster)

I use Paypal a lot, dont like this service but its fast and easy.
Hate the fees of Paypal but this all will change when Utrust comes in place.

Really hope this will change everything.
I'll do my best do spread the word Smiley
I also use Paypal but I don't get disoriented that they impose currency exchange inside their system and double conversion. Waiting for when the Utrust begins to work.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:36:28 PM

Is there already an announcement from the team if they are in contact with some online shops to implement the UTrust payment option or is still too early to ask this?

I would also like to know this. Even if the product works flawlessly, it will need to be used by online shops or other sellers. No usage of the token means no burning of tokens either  Cheesy

Based on their roadmap the platform test for api in merchants to integrate and test with merchant checkout mechanism to be start  as early as 2nd quarter of year 2018.

So it's probably a bit to early to talk about specific shops that will add UTrust. I thought so. Nevertheless it would be great to get names of partnering shops as early as possible. That could give the upcoming ICO a boost, too.

Doubt they will have any partnering businesses till post ICO. Most of this ICO project are ideas without funding. Most business won't consider a partnership with Utrust till they have a verifiable liquidity.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:37:30 PM

Don't know what you asking, UTrust has their own ERC-20 token, this means that you can store theme in any ETH address of which you own your private key
Yes it is
But you create a new EtherWallet address. and get a private key, don't use the private key in market place. just use this address.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:46:33 PM

Hi!! Is UTRUST payment platform is on the use now? Is it on actual use already or still on the way? I perceive this one will beat all the the current payment platform that are on going because of it's unique difference that other platform is lacking. The third party authenticator or mediator if ever there will be a dispute between the buyer and the seller. I've read they are going to provide a chat between the buyer, seller and the mediator to settle a dispute which very good.

I think Utrust is still under development till now before they launch it globally. Yeah it seems Utrust is too good cause you can actually chat the seller if you are a buyer an easy way to have a deal. Easy transaction and no delays cause you can talk to the seller directly using Utrust.

Ya. I've read the roadmap. It will be on April 2018. Not long. And not only easy transactions Utrust also provides consumer protection wherein most of the time we consumers are being taken advantage with by merchants, this time shopping with Utrust will feel more safer and surer than before.   

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
greatteager

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:47:20 PM

It is still early to talk about partners, in 2018 they will complete the platform then and conclude contracts with online auctions. The next year may increase the capitalization of crypto-currencies to a trillion dollars or more and this project will be the first in this area.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:56:09 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 10:11:50 PM by Islapdonkey

It is still early to talk about partners, in 2018 they will complete the platform then and conclude contracts with online auctions. The next year may increase the capitalization of crypto-currencies to a trillion dollars or more and this project will be the first in this area.

Well, that's the hope, better adoption will be favorable for everyone currently involved in the space. Utrust does have some heavy competitions though, so the winner is ultimately dependent on who is first to develops a sound platform and foster the aforementioned biz relationships.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:56:48 PM

Hi!! Is UTRUST payment platform is on the use now? Is it on actual use already or still on the way? I perceive this one will beat all the the current payment platform that are on going because of it's unique difference that other platform is lacking. The third party authenticator or mediator if ever there will be a dispute between the buyer and the seller. I've read they are going to provide a chat between the buyer, seller and the mediator to settle a dispute which very good.

I think Utrust is still under development till now before they launch it globally. Yeah it seems Utrust is too good cause you can actually chat the seller if you are a buyer an easy way to have a deal. Easy transaction and no delays cause you can talk to the seller directly using Utrust.

Ya. I've read the roadmap. It will be on April 2018. Not long. And not only easy transactions Utrust also provides consumer protection wherein most of the time we consumers are being taken advantage with by merchants, this time shopping with Utrust will feel more safer and surer than before.   

Yes, I'm really enthusiast about this project.

It's in my opinion what cryptocurrencies need for their adoption rate to grow.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:20:24 PM

Many payment token projects partnering with Bancor in the last days. Are there any ongoing negotiations with Eyal Herzog or Bancor in general?

BTC IS KING!
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:29:37 PM

In my opinion shops will start adding Utrust when (or if) it becomes well known and adopt cryptocurrency. With high liquidity they won't have any problem for converting tokens to fiat currencies
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

In my opinion shops will start adding Utrust when (or if) it becomes well known and adopt cryptocurrency. With high liquidity they won't have any problem for converting tokens to fiat currencies
But even though UTRUST has become the next payment method, UTRUST will still use MyEtherWallet technology, I think if you want to make payment method UTRUST must have wallet, separate explorer (not using smart contract)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:52:56 PM

But even though UTRUST has become the next payment method, UTRUST will still use MyEtherWallet technology, I think if you want to make payment method UTRUST must have wallet, separate explorer (not using smart contract)

It seem you missing the point. This is an ETH token, so even if they created their own wallet, the token will still be compatible with any ETH wallet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Risktaker31

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:56:00 PM

A fast and safe transaction is almost every buyer wants in Utrust they can feel safe becaise of its buyer protection feature. Plus many of the sellers are afraid being paid in crypto because of the market volatile what utrust can do is to convert the paid crypto into fiat so sellers doesnt have to worry . Its a win win situation for the buyer and seller
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:37:48 PM

But I think they will have own wallet. Is not it not so?
May be own blockchain in future will be nice also..
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:24:46 AM

I think its good to use ethereum technology, maybe the wallet will be a further development.
Utrust idea is good and it has good prospects.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:25:01 AM

Have they own walllet is not a necessity for UTRUST, but maybe they will do it, but the major milestones is to have a huge liquidity with Utrust, then it will be really easy to use Utrust as a payment solution.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:38:39 AM

Have they own walllet is not a necessity for UTRUST, but maybe they will do it, but the major milestones is to have a huge liquidity with Utrust, then it will be really easy to use Utrust as a payment solution.

I want to ask some questions regarding the difference of having their own wallets, I mean they will be having their own wallet for Utrust? Is there any advantage if they have? Because for me it seems that having one would also be good to hear and it attracts more investors because of its unique features and they have their own platform rather than using smart contract, but i guess it wont be beneficial anyways.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:48:42 AM

how many services utrust will be provide? is there bank withdrew or ATM card for worldwide will provide? any restricted country?
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:09:05 AM

how many services utrust will be provide? is there bank withdrew or ATM card for worldwide will provide? any restricted country?

A card is something I look forward, too. That would make the entire project really cool and UTRUST users too. As for the country, I can only wish it would cover as much as possible countries beyond Europe and the American region. Will watch the development of this project closely.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: