Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:06:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After fork happenings for you  (Read 669 times)
sedkis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

is there a difference between BCC and BCH? If there is what is it. I thought it was a 2 way fork not a 3 way. Any help appreciated.

I'd be interested to know this too.  Thanks for asking.

There are a lot of resources online that explain what this means technically, but I am interested in how this will affect BTC holders practically.
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

is there a difference between BCC and BCH? If there is what is it. I thought it was a 2 way fork not a 3 way. Any help appreciated.

There is no difference between BCC and BCH as far as I have read, exchanges had to call them different things because of existing tickers.
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:40:23 PM

There is no difference between BCC and BCH as far as I have read, exchanges had to call them different things because of existing tickers.

That just seems confusing.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:51:02 PM

So guys, i was just wondering, what good or bad effects did the bitcoin fork gibe you??
Good day.
If you checked the price difference then you could understand the major difference and the transaction price have come down ,but the negative thing about it is ,the exchanges and web wallets are still charging higher fees and it looks like they have ignored this change and give the customers the real benefit.
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

Ha! It really is.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

The difference in some exchange is due to BCC ticker is an old altcoin so which ever exchange it is trading they have given the bitcoin cash another short name that is BCH. both are same. But due to this where so many users have bought BCC which is actually not bitcoin cash coin,
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: