Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Bioshock Infinite / Crysis 3 / Farcry 3 Combo Game Codes!  (Read 962 times)
fortif78 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:26:35 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2013, 01:59:21 PM by fortif78

Quantity for sale: 3

I am selling redeemable game codes for a Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, and Farcry 3 bundle. The code will get you all three games. I recently got these with some video cards and I have no need for more than one. I am asking .3 BTC per game code. Any payment for these will need to be completed before I send the code. I can either scratch it for you upon payment and send you the info typed as well as an emailed photo OR ship the entire coupon to you un-scratched (I will pay for shipping). Below is a picture of what the coupon looks like just as reference.

-fort

"In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king."
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fortif78 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:21:11 PM

bump

fortif78 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:00:18 PM

Price has been changed to .25 BTC per. I wanna get rid of these people!! I don't need 3 more copies of all these games  Roll Eyes

-Fort

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: