Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here.  (Read 100021 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

Avirunes campaign manager has done its job and spreadsheet already submitted to Utrust team, so currently just waiting for the token will distributed for 1 - 2 week forward. leet's be patient waiting for our token respectively.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

Avirunes campaign manager has done its job and spreadsheet already submitted to Utrust team, so currently just waiting for the token will distributed for 1 - 2 week forward. leet's be patient waiting for our token respectively.

Agree, Avirunes has done what he should have done and it's time we wait back the exact information when token will be distributed. With a very falling market price right now it seems like this is a good long-term investment time.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

Agree, Avirunes has done what he should have done and it's time we wait back the exact information when token will be distributed. With a very falling market price right now it seems like this is a good long-term investment time.
with the decline in the price of UTK is caused because the price of btc decreases, so it can be sure all altcoin prices drop sharply

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
poiseulle

Activity: 448

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

i seespreadsheets are done. everything already done exapt distribution. so, when will be bounty distribution?

utrust admin said that the distribution will happen after 2 weeks. so we should wait for it. avirunes already passed the spreadsheet to the team

again delay. why always delays. again 2 weeks.  hope nobody here never face with attitude like this in other projects.

2 weeks is not official info. it is like saying "pay later". We need official announcement, and EXACT date. That's transparency and delivering good info
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:19:37 AM

with the decline in the price of UTK is caused because the price of btc decreases, so it can be sure all altcoin prices drop sharply

It's a sure thing to happen because you can see for yourself how all the coins have gone down badly. but whether this will last long until the end of this year. If that happens everyone will get a bad impact to invest the coins.
Tremt200

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

In fact, I am outraged by this attitude ... Really, it has been a long time since the end of ICO, when the peak of trade was, we were left out, now the market is dull ... Well, let's hope for the development of the project, perhaps this saved many from the early draining of the token)
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

Utrust will replace Ripple eventually I think this is possible
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:37 AM

Hi avirunes.My listed address changed, I can not access a long time account.I get a warning when I enter the forum
as in the picture

https://postimg.org/image/bls59kzl1/cf01769a/

Please correct my adress : 0xF6C0d17b0446AE6d8F2a44DF9055942347738486
Signature spreedsheet list : 43

Proof : https://s10.postimg.org/ewl3msu7d/stg.png
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xL7pwjaVjx2XRCXoBhAvuC61YEDU2tVru3Kxo7GOZvo/edit#gid=116264635

Address belongs to mayidid

Proof:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L5-MaeGoK4UvPR8cUZvuBbzG5K_pT3uHSljUZsZAVUk/edit#gid=424166290
https://s10.postimg.org/gzqxgpp6x/lhbc.png
https://s10.postimg.org/ewl3mw9nt/utryst.png

All changes regarding this entry has been locked down until real owner comes up and verifies it.

This account is mine.I've already proved this to you.Please change my adress.
one more proof : https://s10.postimg.org/p87lx6lbd/orco2.png
please check,twitter list no 728 : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z7vmnANbyyECG9dQG11m8lnlBvGvfLd5rVJcl_1OW6c/edit#gid=1857779443

and I have more proof

I believe that you are honest.please help me change my adress.thanks

No. Screenshot is not a proof , a signed message from that wallet address is. And someone in telegram have already provided me with that.

Though this case is little bit hard, so I am going to hold the tokens until this case settles.

Hi Avirunes

Please check DM. Urgent request.

Regards
Aditya
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

Utrust administrators and bounty managers are at the bottom of every critique.They only give promises and do not do anything else. They said that the bounty will be paid out at the end of December. Then the decision was mentioned and it was announced that the bounty will be paid in January. Then they said that in early February. And so it will continue. Only a promises. I give the worst rating for this. And I think that bounty will not be paid too. And they will not give any reason why it's all gone so far. Horrible attitude.

When I started talking loudly about that in Telegram then they threatened to ban me.
More I have nothing to say. I said my thoughts. I will be condemn again. Guess so

Calm down my friend, I think bounty manager has many queries to answer, Uturst may have some good plan, finally they have publish spreadsheet and now we can count our tokens to come into our wallet, price should rise thats what we all want, given them some time we all will get bounty rewards.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

Utrust administrators and bounty managers are at the bottom of every critique.They only give promises and do not do anything else. They said that the bounty will be paid out at the end of December. Then the decision was mentioned and it was announced that the bounty will be paid in January. Then they said that in early February. And so it will continue. Only a promises. I give the worst rating for this. And I think that bounty will not be paid too. And they will not give any reason why it's all gone so far. Horrible attitude.

When I started talking loudly about that in Telegram then they threatened to ban me.
More I have nothing to say. I said my thoughts. I will be condemn again. Guess so

Calm down my friend, I think bounty manager has many queries to answer, Uturst may have some good plan, finally they have publish spreadsheet and now we can count our tokens to come into our wallet, price should rise thats what we all want, given them some time we all will get bounty rewards.

I agree we need to wait for final distribution as this project was big with huge bounty amount.Many participants and its not an easy task to calculate and then distribute.Bounty managers are also human beings and they need time and also can make mistakes.So give them enough time.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

I agree we need to wait for final distribution as this project was big with huge bounty amount.Many participants and its not an easy task to calculate and then distribute.Bounty managers are also human beings and they need time and also can make mistakes.So give them enough time.

the duty of bounty managers so far has been very good and I really appreciate the work of Avirunes. the spreadsheet has been updated and everything is done and I think the bounty manager's job has ended.

we just wait for distribution and distribution will be done by utrust team (not bounty manager).
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

the duty of bounty managers so far has been very good and I really appreciate the work of Avirunes. the spreadsheet has been updated and everything is done and I think the bounty manager's job has ended.

we just wait for distribution and distribution will be done by utrust team (not bounty manager).

the very fact that the calculations of the tables have been closed, the oen is happy,
I think in the next couple of weeks we will see the distribution of tokens,
the project is obviously quite powerful and it needs HODL as tokens come

jalak26

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

the very fact that the calculations of the tables have been closed, the oen is happy,

me to, because now price utk and eth go down
i hope when distribution start price utk will go up Smiley
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

this time I believe that the payment will giving in the middle of this month because we can see links spreadsheet already updated and total token have in the count for accepted by the participants. as time goes by let's see if we will be paid or not. but I am sure if we will get our payment in the middle of this month. keep be patient
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Yes please keep patient, dev teams are busy for their project. They will not down their promises. Someone from the team said that the distribution will have a 2 batches of distribution. So please be patient.
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

this time I believe that the payment will giving in the middle of this month because we can see links spreadsheet already updated and total token have in the count for accepted by the participants. as time goes by let's see if we will be paid or not. but I am sure if we will get our payment in the middle of this month. keep be patient

UTK is already listed on hitbtc, it's time UTK will be a big coin and expensive, for UTK holders are very lucky if it still hold up to now,
because I believe UTK is good for the future
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/UTK-to-BTC

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

UTK is already listed on hitbtc, it's time UTK will be a big coin and expensive, for UTK holders are very lucky if it still hold up to now,

Don't forget it's also listed on Kucoin which is a rather fast growing exchange, and great UI experience IMHO.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Don't forget it's also listed on Kucoin which is a rather fast growing exchange, and great UI experience IMHO.

In addition to this, UTK is listed in several exchanges, and I think it should be $ 1 again soon.

List of exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#markets
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Yes I see UTK to be $5 soon. Since is now gaining more recognition day by day.
Sampara Josse

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Any update about date the payment? Are there have recieved ?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: