Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else invested in SIA?  (Read 596 times)
Justaguy2 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:32:21 PM

I think it reached the support zone, i believe in the project but what are your opinions?
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

I think it reached the support zone, i believe in the project but what are your opinions?

no its not yet,
if you look closely you will see it was not it support and it will drop a little more than now.
many people still thinking about it's worth invest in sia ? because it's really hard to describe it right now,
many competitors come up from nowhere and they're giving a lot of potential project like sia did.
for example storj,burst and maid.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

SC is facing a down trend in the market but it does increase in price quite frequently. I have bought Siacoin in past and it has delivered me some worthy profits but now it doesn't give much profits. I do buy it then and there but not heavily, i just buy it for fun and active trading. Other than this I like to trade OMG, DGB, XRP etc...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:20:09 PM

I did. Around 280, and I'm happy with it.

I know people who bought it around 750, and they are still happy because they know what they bought.  Wink
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:26:00 PM

SC is facing a down trend in the market but it does increase in price quite frequently. I have bought Siacoin in past and it has delivered me some worthy profits but now it doesn't give much profits. I do buy it then and there but not heavily, i just buy it for fun and active trading. Other than this I like to trade OMG, DGB, XRP etc...

I don't think so it decreased from its ath and now half of the ath price. Market conditions is good now and I hope it will rise.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:27:53 PM

sia is not a bad project,
but the problem is they have a lot of competitors,
no matter what,investor always trying to seek profit instead of supporting.
so,even if the price goes down no matter what the price will be back in the future.
you will only lose it if you sell it,if you don't and then you will not lose it at all.
just believe in it,i believe they will make another breakthrough
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:51:26 PM

I think the whole world has invested in SIA; whether they like it or not. There is like 60 gajillion coins and counting. They are so common you will probably find some just lying around under your mattress. And they are about to release official asics to mine even more.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:22:29 PM

Sia is promising but there are competitors like Maidsafe, Burst and StorJ(X). It is foreseeable that not all will get through. The winner takes it all, is a saying in the tech area. And this also applies for the decentralized storage coins. Sia has a good starting position but I would invest all four at the same time.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:23:00 PM

I am very interested in coins such as these with an actual business use case. I am on the edge of investing in it, but it is quite high already.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
henkcryptotank

Activity: 722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:43:20 PM

I think the whole world has invested in SIA; whether they like it or not. There is like 60 gajillion coins and counting. They are so common you will probably find some just lying around under your mattress. And they are about to release official asics to mine even more.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ever heard of Proof of Burn?

Greets, Hank
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:38:37 PM

It's not because asic will be released that it will increase coin inflation. It will be the same as of now, it's is just that it will not be gpu minable anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: