Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Ripples (XRP) for charity (Bitcoin100)  (Read 413 times)
colour (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:34:02 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 02:26:11 AM by colour

I got 5000 XRP from the giveaway thread. I would like to sell them. It somehow does not feel right to me to profit from this, because I did nothing but posting my address in a thread. Also, I think that the value of the XRP could potentially decrease massively when OpenCoin starts to hand out more of them (which they already announced some days ago via email to their subscribers), so the buyer might be left holding the hot potato. Doesn't feel OK to earn money this way. According to RippleCharts.com 8000XRP are worth approximately 1 BTC atm. I am expecting offers with a similar magnitude. Actually, I am announcing my desire to donate the BTC in this way because I hope to get better offers when it is for a charitable cause. You can send the BTC directly to the Bitcoin100 charity address. Or make a proposal for another (BTC-)charity. I am willing to send the XRP first if you have plenty of positive feedback for other trades, otherwise through escrow.

Looking forward to your offers! No more offers please.
colour (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:21:54 AM

Ripples were sold to user "tclo". Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: